It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 461
<< 458  459  460    462  463  464 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Valtor

Sorry about that, someone posted spam to the wiki and I deleted it. That must have gotten deleted as well. You can just revert the changes or add it again.

It's ok, at least I know what happened.

Plus I think Lyricus came out to say it was not them, so...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I tried opening 4 of the main pages with the sound at the same time to see what it would sound like and see it anything happened.........nothing accept a magnified harmony of 4 at once.

Still anyone know why he did this to his number in the source on the main page?

409233/3735

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by Druid42

Both pages have the music for me, black page and main.html.

But did you see my attempt at manual 3? What do you think of it? Did you try it?
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Can you bump your post forward? I think I may have missed it. I would like to see your results.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Morning everyone. I thought I'd share my experience with manual 3 last night. I was listening and tried the finger thing. After getting over how goofy I felt, it seemed as if when my finger was lower towards my nose, the sound was lower pitch, quieter, and when it was up towards my brow, it slightly amplified, increased pitch, frequency.

It was similar to (hope we have some guitar players in here) when you have the chord plugged into the amp, but not the guitar, and the other end of the chord picks up noise, and moving it has an effect on the noise. I think maybe it means that we are always receiving this frequency/broadcast, and just like a radio, we are able to tune into it? I'm not sure.

Anyone have similar experiences with 3?

Bump for fresh eyes

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by 200457

Could you please explain how you moved the finger? I am still not clear on what is shown in the manual.
What I mean is, did you touch the nose with the finger, or was it a few inches away?
Palm of the hand facing toward you or outward?

I haven't tried it that way yet, just focusing on the sound.
Only thing I tried, was to pretend I was opening the virtual third 'eyelid', by stroking the finger against the forehead.
Not sure if this is correct.

Sure. I did it pretty much exactly like in the picture, just my index finger in a pointing motion, about an inch away. The palm would have been facing me, except my fingers were closed. Focus on the noise, try to get it as loud and audible as possible, and then try it. I moved my finger pretty slowly.

It wasn't as I was expecting at first, because I expected that as I moved the finger up and down it would affect the noise gradually. It was more of a switch type thing- when I reached my brow, louder, higher pitch, and when my finger hit a certain spot in front of my nose, it became somewhat muffled and lower pitch.

Any noise you hear from someone/thing else is a distraction. I tried it in bed and everytime my gf moved I lost focus and couldn't even hear the noise at all. So absolute silence helps.

Bump for technique

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
I tried opening 4 of the main pages with the sound at the same time to see what it would sound like and see it anything happened.........nothing accept a magnified harmony of 4 at once.

Still anyone know why he did this to his number in the source on the main page?

409233/3735

If you take out the / and pop that into wolfram alpha and add ms at the end, it translates to October 28, 2011. I take that to mean he's telling us that 9/10/11 at 3:14 EST was irrelevant.

If you pop it directly into google with the slash included, you get a division which comes out to 109.567068.

Now this is cool... pop that number into wolfram alpha and add a ms... and you get this:

www.wolframalpha.com...

average human fingertip reaction time... blink of an eye...

Edit to add: if you try other numbers, and divide you don't get that comparison... and yes that comparison relates right back to manual #4... fingertip/blink of eye.....
edit on 11-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
that is very interesting.

Now before he had the entire number with no slashes but then he changed it to include a dash. Does that tie into what he said about........see what is happening around my number and his reference to 4. Is he singling out the last four numbers for a reason? Or just for the purpose of telling us to divide one by another?
edit on 11-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Ah, I see now. It does take sincerity, and focus. It seems you get the effect, the ability to mentally tune into different harmonics.

I personally get songs running through my head all the time, hearing the music as well as the lyrics. Most times, rather than blocking them, I start singing along (and believe me, I am tone deaf, so I'm sure I sound like a bull-frog with a sore throat), and usually grasp something meaningful to me at the time.

The whole exercise (#3) is quite personal, and I'm sure that other people have varying results.

Thanks for re-sharing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When expressed as ms, offsets from current time ("it runs on your clock"?)

4.092×10^9 ms (milliseconds) from now | 9:59:50 pm EDT | Friday, October 28, 2011
4.092×10^9 ms (milliseconds) before now | 4:28:42 am EDT | Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is the "before now" relevant?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

No problem. I do agree that the point is that we are able to tune into different frequencies, harmonics, whatever you want to call them. I still need practice, as I can only slightly change them, but I guess I'll get better at that over time. Thanks for your thoughts

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We are approaching Pi.

THE CIRCLE is nearly complete. Time is not linear...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, I see now we've brought gravity into the mix...

Gravity is the proverbial glue that holds things together... too much or too little of it, the probability of life existing fades, and fades, and fades. And then there's a little-big thing known as a Gravitational Singularity...

A Gravitational Singularity (or Black Hole Singularity) occurs when the laws of the Universe as we know it (aka General Relativity, our current and best explanation for describing the structure of the Universe) breaks down and Quantum Mechanics takes over... think Unified Field Theory, Theory of Everything, and so on. Reconcile the two, win a Nobel Prize.

In a Gravitational Singularity, the curvature of spacetime is infinite... zero volume and infinite mass... as in, everything is crushed into a single point, just like before the Big Bang. Everything as we know it would cease to exist as it was before, however, the information, the DNA, it you will, would still remain inside of that point. Maybe that's what Pi is... the DNA or the 'record keeper...' the building blocks, the instructional manual... you get where I'm going with this.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Good thinking, but how does pi relate to singularity? What I mean is, say there was a massive black hole that sucked up the universe into singularity. How would pi exist in that singularity?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

The information would be scrambled, but it would all be there...

Order in the chaos, maybe?

Have you heard of the theory of White Holes? The theory suggests that at the other 'end' of a Black Hole, exists a White Hole... A Black Hole would be the proverbial death, a White Hole, birth... Information can pass through the two...

edit on 11-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"Quantum Time will be measured not by position in space but rather by
position of rotation for Pi. Physical Time at the quantum level is omnipresent. That is to say it
is all of Time both past and present. This is a true hyperspace state of existence. A very real
place and yet Time flows both forward and backwards as compared to our present physical
level of only forward motion perception. Hence the reason 4D Unified Math has no negatives
and yet Time can and does flow backwards as well as forward all at once."

www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Pi would increase in value. Things aren't exactly planar as we see it at the even horizon.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sure. I did it pretty much exactly like in the picture, just my index finger in a pointing motion, about an inch away. The palm would have been facing me, except my fingers were closed. Focus on the noise, try to get it as loud and audible as possible, and then try it. I moved my finger pretty slowly.

It wasn't as I was expecting at first, because I expected that as I moved the finger up and down it would affect the noise gradually. It was more of a switch type thing- when I reached my brow, louder, higher pitch, and when my finger hit a certain spot in front of my nose, it became somewhat muffled and lower pitch.

Any noise you hear from someone/thing else is a distraction. I tried it in bed and everytime my gf moved I lost focus and couldn't even hear the noise at all. So absolute silence helps.

Thank you very much!

I get it very clearly now, and will try it tonight (there is a little child visiting with my neighbours, and silence is lacking right now! his voice is so cute though... he must be 3 or 4 yrso).

link   

Well if there was a white hole on the other side, would that not be a singularity? Just another universe? Has open mentioned anything about crucial mass? Say when universe reaches crucial mass, it retracts, forms another singularity, cycles again with a big bang?

link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
So, I see now we've brought gravity into the mix...

Gravity is the proverbial glue that holds things together... too much or too little of it, the probability of life existing fades, and fades, and fades. And then there's a little-big thing known as a Gravitational Singularity...

A Gravitational Singularity (or Black Hole Singularity) occurs when the laws of the Universe as we know it (aka General Relativity, our current and best explanation for describing the structure of the Universe) breaks down and Quantum Mechanics takes over... think Unified Field Theory, Theory of Everything, and so on. Reconcile the two, win a Nobel Prize.

In a Gravitational Singularity, the curvature of spacetime is infinite... zero volume and infinite mass... as in, everything is crushed into a single point, just like before the Big Bang. Everything as we know it would cease to exist as it was before, however, the information, the DNA, it you will, would still remain inside of that point. Maybe that's what Pi is... the DNA or the 'record keeper...' the building blocks, the instructional manual... you get where I'm going with this.

We are still sharing the the same mind. Again for the umpteenth time, people need to watch Nassim Harameins lecture re: black holes, unified field theory etc...

Singularity looks like a mere dot > . but if you were to zoom in it's a circle or Pi. Everything IS contained within singularity or Pi

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well if there was a white hole on the other side, would that not be a singularity? Just another universe? Has open mentioned anything about crucial mass? Say when universe reaches crucial mass, it retracts, forms another singularity, cycles again with a big bang?

I suggest you try watching "Through the wormhole" with Morgan Freeman. There is an episode about black holes and white holes. For every exhale there in and INHALE. I absolutely believe there is a while on the other side of each black hole

new topics

top topics

<< 458  459  460    462  463  464 >>

join