It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 464
<< 461  462  463    465  466  467 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Open says smoking helps anyway lol

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Like I am doing in Nature! The beauty of Nature is deeper than what we see normally!!

To everybody: Sorry for my ramblings, but it was an experience so deep and profound and spiritual, that I have no choice but to spread the word about it!!

Namasté

link   
reply to post by adraves

Maybe it was accidentally deleted or someone forgot to put it in there or it is there you just didnt see it

link   

Originally posted by KBilly
New message in the source of the home page:

"You are getting so close, stay patient with yourself. Notice what forever has been a coincidence, and realize there are no coincidences. The next step is simply observation, observe everything."

Sorry I don't see that in the source of the black page or the main cat page. Nothing.

link   
reply to post by adraves

It's there. Look harder.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

For some it helps, for me it doesn't help ( it "closes" me )!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

main.html wasn't even in there until i added it this morning, but im pretty sure thats always been on the wiki maybe you overlooked it

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

it is there for me too...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by adraves

It's there. Look harder.

aha.......got it.

So what part of what is close?

Pi, 64, the count up to Pi, the practicing the manuals? There are so many tangents to this that I don't know which of us is hot or cold? How about some direction Open?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

As in be the witness not the judge of what happens.
From following the site for a few weeks now I gather they are pointing us to practice presence. To be in a state of complete awareness, disidentify ourselves from thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984
reply to post by KBilly

As in be the witness not the judge of what happens.
From following the site for a few weeks now I gather they are pointing us to practice presence. To be in a state of complete awareness, disidentify ourselves from thought.

Well seeing as open has had us all thinking like crazy, were going to need a break. I have had a headache for 4 days now. My head is literally cracking in half with information.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Star for you, excellent post. I understand now what you meant, and I agree on most of it.

As for the free will, I still see it that one has the choice to steer away from the 'original plan', the predetermined path, and not listen to the inner guidance. When one listens and accepts the path, then synchronicity occurs to confirm one is right on track... if not, the lessons will have to be repeated... but I understand that I should read that document first. Then ponder further.

Regarding those who commit the horrible acts as part of the grand design, the Hidden Hand material has been the best I have found so far in understanding their role.

(I believe it was JourPolaire that posted the graphic of the pi)
time to read that document

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

This mystery is Presque vu for me.

The question is, do we want the tea party to stop?

Who here ever read or know anything about the Pied Piper of Hamelin?

I do not like to follow strangers.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by sheba2011

Star for you, excellent post. I understand now what you meant, and I agree on most of it.

As for the free will, I still see it that one has the choice to steer away from the 'original plan', the predetermined path, and not listen to the inner guidance. When one listens and accepts the path, then synchronicity occurs to confirm one is right on track... if not, the lessons will have to be repeated... but I understand that I should read that document first. Then ponder further.

Regarding those who commit the horrible acts as part of the grand design, the Hidden Hand material has been the best I have found so far in understanding their role.

(I believe it was JourPolaire that posted the graphic of the pi)
time to read that document

I can't find the post with the link of that document. Can you supply the link again for me please? I will bookmark it, I promise.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

In total, one hundred thirty were lost. Two, as some say, had lagged behind and came back. One of them was blind and the other mute.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

Presque vu? Moi aussi.

Interesting that you brought up the Pied Piper... as I remember (it's been a while) he leads rats out of town with his magical pipe, but when the town refuses to pay him, he then leads away the children from the town... retaliation.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Sweet music, sweet promises
Three words to consider: 'Cave at Calvari', and what's on the other side?
...before, this lame boy hops a inch furhter...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by MathMax

In total, one hundred thirty were lost. Two, as some say, had lagged behind and came back. One of them was blind and the other mute.

three...one was deaf. My grandmother used to scare the beegeezums outta me with that.

Very fitting, eh, MathMax?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
oct282011.com home page has been updated

there's a new picture, out of focus...

edit on 11-9-2011 by KBilly because: to add picture

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

That reminded me of White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. Good song.

top topics

<< 461  462  463    465  466  467 >>

join