It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 463
<< 460  461  462    464  465  466 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

To get you on the right track, what is Pi? Why does Pi occur? And, how does it apply to the nature of everything? Look as big as the galaxies to see, gravity.

Pi=blackhole=gravity

I'm just mumbling now.......to myself

You know how many times I've just been thinking (to myself) and suddenly (out of nowhere) I'm hitting the 'reply' button... and then I look at my often nonsensical post, and think to myself (again), 'these people are going to think I'm absolutely insane!'

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
I still have to read that document... started it but I am barely on the first page(s)... scrambling with things I have to take care of, a deadline, and catching up here...

I think that how you react or what you do matters very much. It is through our free will that we make choices, and the choices we make have consequences. Even if this happens within a predetermined path. And possibly the pi shows the pattern through which the path evolves. It follows a shape, but through our choices maybe we quantum jump from one pi to another?

Without choices there is no learning and no evolution of consciousness.

I think that the sense of 'waiting' you are talking about (if I understood correctly) is more in the final stages, now that we are 'ready' for the next quantum leap. Kind of like we are in the 'waiting room' because we already made it for the appointment. But in order to get there, we had to make lifetimes of choices.

I may have confused you with someone else who posted one of the graphics from that document last night. Anyway it is very much worth reading. What it is saying is that we have an inner "guidance system," which predetermines how we are going to react. It's hard to deviate from that. Even if we try to deviate, monumental events will correct our course for us. To get us back on the track the Monad needs us to be on.

To be honest? The way I interpret that is yes some of us have an inner guidance that will have us react with love when the monumental events occur. But that doesn't mean all of us have that same guidance. Some of us may be designed in such a way as to react negatively because that is the part that the Monad wishes us to play.

For example, the terrorists who flew the planes into the towers. We can view them as "evil" but for all we know they were deliberate pawns and the Monad needed them to commit that act for the greater good. Because the Monad sees the bigger picture, the grand master intelligently designed plan. Then again those terrorists may have truly believed they were operating out of their own concept of love.

I hope this makes sense. It makes complete sense in my own mind. It explains the unexplainable horrible people in this world, and their motivating actions.

But I am always looking for "meaning" ...

All the world's a stage and we are all actors in the play.

So yes, you have free will but it's quite limited. Far more limited than you would think. I can look back over the grand sweep of my own personal life, and truly say there is no reason for regret that I made certain choices. Because even had I made a different choice, something would have happened to send me right back on the path I'm intended to be on. I can map it all out ... go down each possible path where I had a decision to make, and see that is the case.

When you accept and surrender to the intelligent designer's will and destiny for you, then all you need to do is focus on intention. Everything else happens by "magic" and serendipitous events. That's why there are no coincidences. You know you picked the right intention when all day long you are sent one sync after another, it's confirmation and reassurance to just be patient.

I'm just horribly impatient.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

You're mad, you're totally BONKERS, but you know what...all the best people are!

edit on 11-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I tried opening 4 of the main pages with the sound at the same time to see what it would sound like and see it anything happened.........nothing accept a magnified harmony of 4 at once.

Still anyone know why he did this to his number in the source on the main page?

409233/3735

Ok getting back to the number above

6/4

64..................64 tetrahedron!

What is 64? If you watch the Nassim Haramein lecture you would know

www.google.com... ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=925

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Where you getting 64 from oct282011.com

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

To get you on the right track, what is Pi? Why does Pi occur? And, how does it apply to the nature of everything? Look as big as the galaxies to see, gravity.

Pi=blackhole=gravity

I'm just mumbling now.......to myself

Right. So, after reading that page you posted, it says each cell in your body contains a black hole. The music has stopped playing. Perhaps we are supposed to listen to the inner stillness? Meditate... into the black hole.

I tend to think the whole door thing is encouraging us to practice stepping into the Portal. Portal has been a constant theme for me -- syncs and dreams. I am being constantly encouraged to step through the portal, and told the portal is open.... (all this months before I found this thread).

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
an interesting snippit from Nassim lecture

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

Hahahaha

Thank you, Max

Now, Mr. Math, would you please do me a favour and put those math skills to work to solve (or, at least solve a portion of) this:

[
**//\\||--_^
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
mIrOr

(fpiny) story
]

Apparently my 4.0 means absolutely nothing, because, in reality, I'm an idiot whose dreams are haunted by this darn thing that I can't seem to solve.

You know when you know the answer, but the solution is lost on you... but it is the solution that is important because even though you have the answer you can't understand it without the solution?!?!?!!? Yeah, that's me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I was out last night and the moon was just gorgeous. When I took these two pictures, it looked like eyes to me and since "eyes" have been a good part of this discussion, I thought I would post the picture below of the two of them put together! Pretty neat eh?!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein and E. A. Rauscher, Ph.D. have developed a hyperdimensional theory of everything they called the "Holofractographic Universe." This Unified Field Theory is founded on a specific geometric array which they found to be fundamental to creation. Basically, Nassim found out that everything boils down to a tetrahedron and the singularity. The tetrahedron is the most basic shape to be found in the three dimensional universe of volume. The Merkaba Star Tetrahedron is actually two tetrahedrons interlocked to form a three-dimensional Star of David. Known in esoteric knowledge of Ancient Egypt as the ‘Merkaba’ ( Mer = Light, Ka = Spirit, Ba = Body). The configuration of the Star Tetrahedron is formed within the first eight cells of life and remains fixed at the base of the spine throughout one’s life. The Star Tetrahedron also models the energetic body of the human being, the blending of Heaven and Earth, Male and Female. The tetrahedron is ubiquitous throughout nature because the 64 tetrahedron grid is the structure of the vacuum. It is at 64 divisions that zygote cells start to differentiate, and there are 64 codons in DNA. Plus the I Ching has 64 hexagram configurations that comprise an entire philosophy based on the Yin and Yang principles.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by favouriteslave

Where you getting 64 from oct282011.com

Im looking at how he split his "number" apart

409233/3735

6 and 4

He said

Interesting what's been happening around my number. It's been centered around what? You must see 4

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

No, I looked out of the window at home!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Well that works as well

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
oct282011.com...
They calculated pi to the 4,194,304 place. I assume there's a reason for that. I counted the number of occurrences of each number from 0-9, maybe this helps somehow. notice how the number 4 is the most frequent number, followed by 9 and then 7. 6 appears the least times.

edit on 11-9-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

Good stuff, omarm, good stuff!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We seem to continue to run around in circles. The site does not change unless we find the right subject.

We need to be looking elsewhere IMHO or the site will stay in limbo.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
New message in the source of the home page:

"You are getting so close, stay patient with yourself. Notice what forever has been a coincidence, and realize there are no coincidences. The next step is simply observation, observe everything."

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yes and when practicing these manuals in open Nature, I think many will never look at Nature the same again.
It was breath takingly stunning and sooo spiritually uplifting!! I think you would truly enjoy it. Cautionary advice: Do not fight it or fear it, just go with the flow ( relax and enjoy the ride!!!! ) And no I do not *smoke* or take any other form of drugs!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why isn't this on the wiki?
oct282011.com...

I've heard a few mentions of Texas form little birds.
edit on 11-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

why 0pen took this image for the manual#4 ?

i am on this since yesterday but i wasnt sure to post it but have a look to my previous post plz...

top topics

<< 460  461  462    464  465  466 >>

join