It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 465
104
<< 462  463  464    466  467  468 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Where you getting 64 from oct282011.com


Im looking at how he split his "number" apart

409233/3735

6 and 4

He said


Interesting what's been happening around my number. It's been centered around what? You must see 4


I think you nailed it!

I thought he was referring to the entire number without slash, because the comment is just below that (more in the middle of the page).

But the number with slash does lead 64. Good catch.




posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly
 


a compass ? osv.png called ?



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by KBilly
 


a compass ? osv.png called ?


I'm not sure, there seem to be degrees marked off at certain points.
I do feel that I've seen this or a similar image before....just need to recall where/what it is.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the numbers would be visible at all angles. Notice how they are "twirled"? The only connection I can think of is to the discussion earlier how pi relates to the universe. I asked how pi would relate to the expanding universe, maybe that is a diagram showing how it would relate to a sphere. But this could be cognitive bias. I've seen this picture -albeit unblurred- in geometry in school.
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)


Edit: Slightly off topic, but I was playing on my guitar and decided to play pi. Realizing I had picked up a much bigger task than I thought, I decided to see if someone has beat me to it and sure enough www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984
oct282011.com...
They calculated pi to the 4,194,304 place. I assume there's a reason for that. I counted the number of occurrences of each number from 0-9, maybe this helps somehow. notice how the number 4 is the most frequent number, followed by 9 and then 7. 6 appears the least times.

edit on 11-9-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)


Wow for the calculation!
Now, this is intriguing... 4 the most and 6 the least... maybe not by chance.
Could this then be related to the 64 found by favouriteslave?

same numbers...



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by omarm1984
oct282011.com...
They calculated pi to the 4,194,304 place. I assume there's a reason for that. I counted the number of occurrences of each number from 0-9, maybe this helps somehow. notice how the number 4 is the most frequent number, followed by 9 and then 7. 6 appears the least times.

edit on 11-9-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)


Wow for the calculation!
Now, this is intriguing... 4 the most and 6 the least... maybe not by chance.
Could this then be related to the 64 found by favouriteslave?

same numbers...


I thought the same thing.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Valtor
 


Indeed. About 3 or 4 posts were removed. Couple of them were related to the Lyricus Teaching Order.



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
It kind of looks like the numbers would be visible at all angles. Notice how they are "twirled"? The only connection I can think of is to the discussion earlier how pi relates to the universe. I asked how pi would relate to the expanding universe, maybe that is a diagram showing how it would relate to a sphere. But this could be cognitive bias. I've seen this picture -albeit unblurred- in geometry in school.
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)


Trigonometry I think - they are all angles
Starting at the top 90 and going clockwise...

90 Pi/2
60 Pi/3
45 Pi/4
30 P/6
0Pi 2Pi 360
270 3/2Pi
180 Pi
120 2/3 Pi
Radians and degrees


edit on 11-9-2011 by KBilly because: mis-typed

edit on 11-9-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly
 


Yes you are right, that is exactly what I was referring to. But what landed this on the site? What is the significance? Isn't it the formula for finding the length of an arc?
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)


I feel like I owe you all a coffee or something, we've been working on this for so long

edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can see the peace symbol in there albeit upside down which could stand for the tree of Life.

Namasté



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Pi Radians.

pi = 180 degrees
2pi = 360 degrees

This might help some people:




Edit: Beaten by KBilly!

edit on 11-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: Adding photo for reference



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 

I wonder how that graph would look if pi was calculated to the population of the Earth. I'm thinking The Nines...

edit on 11-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought we were supposed to be looking into spirals and spheres and what not...



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD
 


Or the 11s



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i am still at ISAAC a read worth here still i have the feeling nobody wants to touch this ...?

There are currently several agent-based distillations that have contributed to this field of knowledge. The most commonly employed are:
Irreducible Semi-Autonomous Agent Combat (ISAAC), Enhanced ISAAC Neural Simulation Toolkit (EINSTein), Map Aware Nonuniform Automata (MANA), and Socrates.

still phps i am going totally wrong, but why open chooses this image on manual#4 ?



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 



THAT is very sweet! I am posting this video for you as I think folks really need to HEAR it.





posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel
 


Because it looks like a phallic symbol and he is d'ing with us



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel
 


Direct me to your readings please?



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


isnt every 4th tone what we had on search.mp3 , quick shot didnt check it, but it appears like that...



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 462  463  464    466  467  468 >>

log in

join