It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Or perhaps he is sleeping?
Or perhaps I am no longer a viable player in this puzzle.
Or perhaps ____________(Fill in the blank).

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes. Perhaps. I'm definitely just as interested as you are.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
reply to post by Druid42

Wait for it.

Wait...for...it...

Hrm.

Well, that concludes my analysis. Open, how did I do?

There's other people here, too, you know. What about what we think?
edit on 6-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: realize.

Actually, if I post something here, please free to comment on any of my posts. They are posted for everyone to read, and whoever to say anything they want. This is a forum, correct? That was my attempt to get an orb of any size shape or color posted again. Maybe they went out of fashion?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

So, Eleph, what DO you think, anyways?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crisyah
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the flow of discussion about the new additions to the site, but I just got an e-mail from Open with what I think is some interesting (if not entirely new) info, so I wanted to share!

"Your mind isn't playing tricks on you, you're just starting to wake up.

Here's an example of making it be, instead of just watching.

If I could predict the future, without a doubt, and said to you, "in five days, you will win the lottery". Well, you'd be excited for sure, however, just with that information alone, you can't win. You have to get out, go to the store, select the numbers and buy the ticket in order for that to happen.

The conscious shift that has been "prophesied" by ancient cultures could only be true if we open up to it. The problem is, 99% of the people on this planet are just expecting something to happen. Explosions and fire and death to show them change. I see it differently. I see the ancients telling us we will win the lottery, however WE have to still go out and do the work to get there.

How amazing would it be to be the ones they were talking about back then?

You are right on most all accounts, just be patient with this, and yourself."

Note: I got this after contacting him about the second manual. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries by posting this, but I think everyone would feel more at ease after reading it.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Crisyah because: (no reason given)

If this is indeed from Open then he/she really is messed up.

1. You just admitted this is a Mayan new consciousness 10/28 prophecy.

2. Your analogy of things really bother me. Look at the bold texts. THIS WAS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE! You should've told first that there was a lottery and then we'll buy the tickets.

What you should've done is, you should've put, HEY YOU WILL WIN THE LOTTERY = This site is dedicated to achieving a new level of consciousness etc. etc. (rationale)

And then when people started to ask questions, you come up with HERE'S HOW, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

And then they would understand....aaahhhh....no interpretations, no biases...just pure unadulterated message for everyone to bask into.

Simple!

Because what you did was to put up a site that told HOW and not WHAT. People only saw HOW and this created enormous chaos that resulted in the message being lost in translation.

"Hey check out this site oct282011. It gives you instructions to something once you crack the codes."
"Errr...okay...errr...instructions to what?"

You get my point? The message is great. No doubt about it. The messenger messed up.

My 1 cent opinion...thanks!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Originally posted by Crisyah
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the flow of discussion about the new additions to the site, but I just got an e-mail from Open with what I think is some interesting (if not entirely new) info, so I wanted to share!

"Your mind isn't playing tricks on you, you're just starting to wake up.

Here's an example of making it be, instead of just watching.

If I could predict the future, without a doubt, and said to you, "in five days, you will win the lottery". Well, you'd be excited for sure, however, just with that information alone, you can't win. You have to get out, go to the store, select the numbers and buy the ticket in order for that to happen.

The conscious shift that has been "prophesied" by ancient cultures could only be true if we open up to it. The problem is, 99% of the people on this planet are just expecting something to happen. Explosions and fire and death to show them change. I see it differently. I see the ancients telling us we will win the lottery, however WE have to still go out and do the work to get there.

How amazing would it be to be the ones they were talking about back then?

You are right on most all accounts, just be patient with this, and yourself."

Note: I got this after contacting him about the second manual. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries by posting this, but I think everyone would feel more at ease after reading it.

If this is indeed from Open then he/she really is messed up.

1. You just admitted this is a Mayan new consciousness 10/28 prophecy.

2. Your analogy of things really bother me. Look at the bold texts. THIS WAS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE! You should've told first that there was a lottery and then we'll buy the tickets.

What you should've done is, you should've put, HEY YOU WILL WIN THE LOTTERY = This site is dedicated to achieving a new level of consciousness etc. etc. (rationale)

And then when people started to ask questions, you come up with HERE'S HOW, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

And then they would understand....aaahhhh....no interpretations, no biases...just pure unadulterated message for everyone to bask into.

Simple!

Because what you did was to put up a site that told HOW and not WHAT. People only saw HOW and this created enormous chaos that resulted in the message being lost in translation.

"Hey check out this site oct282011. It gives you instructions to something once you crack the codes."
"Errr...okay...errr...instructions to what?"

You get my point? The message is great. No doubt about it. The messenger messed up.

My 1 cent opinion...thanks!

I personally think this has nothing to do with a prophesy - so to speak - more than it has to do with something deeper. This goes back farther than the Mayan's - back to the ones who actually created all these humans we have walking around every day here on Earth. I am not eloquent with words like the rest of the folks here - but I strive to be one day. I think that we have got so caught up in trying to see who can be smartest cookie or drive the nicest cars, etc... - that we have forgot how love one another and help your fellow brother and sister - because we are after all ONE.

We were left here for a time - to our own devices and to be quite honest - I think we have really fudged with what we have become as a "race". I have had so many knocks in the road - all because I didn't have parents who stayed together - because they sure did come together to make and bring me here - to show me the true way to be ONE with the universe - and their parents and their parents - I could go on.

I know many of you will scoff at me and I will listen and digest what you have to say in my own way - but how many of you will think about what I am saying? I know I am connected to something bigger - and the journey back to it has been long. I feel so much sorrow at times - not just for myself but for the whole world. And if we all sit around and think well I am just one "what can I do" then nothing will ever change. I often wonder why it takes tragedies to bring people together? It will last for a while but then everything goes back to its normal self. It is like we want the distractions over the love.

I have so much electricity flowing out of my body as I write this - it is the most amazing feeling. Love is the KEY. It was there from the beginning.

I will step off my box now and return to the shadows.
edit on 6-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A guide to lucid dreaming... That makes sense.
If I was in a lucid dream and didn't know it, would it be a lucid dream? I don't think so, but I know I was close. I have lucid dreamed before, for sure, except I don't know why but it was a very violent dream. I still remember it with utmost clarity. A few weeks later another equally violent dream. The strange thing was that they all involved people I knew, but had no apparent relation to. Just ranting, slightly off topic I know, but if it was the subconscious trying to tell me something it would be some freaky #

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
UNWANTED ADVICE

This is what investigative journalists and even scientists, detectives use when approaching an investigation...their thought process if you will...this is how they soak up and prioritize information in order to come up with an objective and unbiased answer. This is the formula for news. True news is raw information...the result of an investigation or query.

WHO
WHAT
WHEN
WHERE
HOW
WHY

Just something to think about when taking on the next mystery...so we don't scatter our brains all over the place.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Lol yup they taught me that in first grade too

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Lol yup they taught me that in first grade too

LOL Elementary my dear Watson, elementary.

Sometimes the simplest method is the best method.

: )

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well so far we know

Who= some person named open
what= a weird website with an even stranger message
where=the internets
when=oct28
why= because open wants us to be open
how= use the manuals

but= it still doesn't quite add up, hence why I'm being patient and just seeing where this goes.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well so far we know

Who= some person named open
what= a weird website with an even stranger message
where=the internets
when=oct28
why= because open wants us to be open
how= use the manuals

but= it still doesn't quite add up, hence why I'm being patient and just seeing where this goes.

if it doesn't add up...some of your inputs in the formula may be wrong OR if you're input in the formula is right and you've exhausted all other possibilities...there is only one conclusion left...

There is no objective.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmunRa23
The image that comes up when you type 1028 in to the keypad is called 'Hunab Ku' and is the name of a supposed Maya deity, described as "the supreme god"

Has anyone looked up the real meaning of the Hunab Ku? It's not just a deity but represents the center of our galaxy specifically where the black hole exists. They have some very interesting beliefs about this Hunab Ku, check it out.

Hunab Ku

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

But that doesn't add up either, why would open waste so much time, without making any profit? There is no denying that he has put a lot of time and thought into this, and that is what intrigues me. This seems to be beyond the scope of your typical prankster. I'm not saying that open is necessarily right about everything he's said, but there is no way of knowing until the complete message has been revealed. I for one am not typically interested in this kind of stuff, but I feel that if we've come this far, to give up now would render all efforts pointless.

It's fine to remain skeptical, but ignorance is another issue altogether. How can you argue for one side without hearing the other's story?

Although I will admit, this has been a very tedious experience. I've probably spent too much time thinking about this.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Now I think you are onto something Sherlock!

Whew good thing I don't own a gun...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

But that doesn't add up either, why would open waste so much time, without making any profit? There is no denying that he has put a lot of time and thought into this, and that is what intrigues me. This seems to be beyond the scope of your typical prankster. I'm not saying that open is necessarily right about everything he's said, but there is no way of knowing until the complete message has been revealed. I for one am not typically interested in this kind of stuff, but I feel that if we've come this far, to give up now would render all efforts pointless.

It's fine to remain skeptical, but ignorance is another issue altogether. How can you argue for one side without hearing the other's story?

Although I will admit, this has been a very tedious experience. I've probably spent too much time thinking about this.

1. why would open waste so much time, without making any profit?
- how would you know he is not making any profit from all of this?

2. This seems to be beyond the scope of your typical prankster.
- i have seen pranksters do more complicated and time consuming stuff than this.

3. I'm not saying that open is necessarily right about everything he's said, but there is no way of knowing until the complete message has been revealed.
- correct!

4. It's fine to remain skeptical, but ignorance is another issue altogether. How can you argue for one side without hearing the other's story?
- read my posts...they are in here somewhere lol i've read everyones theory, Open's alleged letters, Record, GLP and that other site...Googles...even grabbed my old encyclopedia to see if theres any ancient language there that matches images in the site. Not skeptical here...just keeping things real.

By the way...HUNAB KU....interesting...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And we are back on track, the green orb has returned, albeit small. Its a start.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Thank you for the star to my post. I am certain now I know who gave it to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

1. why would open waste so much time, without making any profit?
- how would you know he is not making any profit from all of this?

2. This seems to be beyond the scope of your typical prankster.
- i have seen pranksters do more complicated and time consuming stuff than this.

3. I'm not saying that open is necessarily right about everything he's said, but there is no way of knowing until the complete message has been revealed.
- correct!

4. It's fine to remain skeptical, but ignorance is another issue altogether. How can you argue for one side without hearing the other's story?
- read my posts...they are in here somewhere lol i've read everyones theory, Open's alleged letters, Record, GLP and that other site...Googles...even grabbed my old encyclopedia to see if theres any ancient language there that matches images in the site. Not skeptical here...just keeping things real.

By the way...HUNAB KU....interesting...

I know he isn't making profit because I know how to make profit from web sites. He doesn't have any of those tools implemented. Sure the whole thing could be a giant prank in theory, but it doesn't seem practical that open would sit through this, read through probably thousands of combined forum pages, respond to us, ect. I think at the very least we can all agree open THINKS he is onto something, it is up to us as individuals to decide if he is right or wrong. But keep in mind, nothing he has said can technically be scientifically disproven, hence why the need to keep an open mind is important. And I'm not implying that you are ignorant, just saying that I am cautious to avoid it. Anyway, its late, I'm going to bed. Goodnight all
edit on 7-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Were both the circles there earlier please??

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join