It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Any way, I had a thought to all of this, and I may be jumping out on a cosmic limb that's actually deeper that Open is telling us. What if in being the catalysts of change, we are the ones who will bring about the "growth" of this cell we are a part of? Think of how a child is begun. A single cell splits into two cells, and then four, etc. What if we will be sending out the signals that bring about the split of our cell? And those who do not take part in the change will die off since they will no longer be necessary to the advancement and further growth of these new cells....

We could quite possibly be sending the electrical signals that create change not just within our universe, but create an entirely new universe that will work in tandem with our own to eventually create new universes, etc that will eventually bring about the birth of a being.....

BTW- Good morning everyone! Hope all slept lucidly!!

Wow, that was super-duper deep. I had to read it several times.

Did you read that somewhere or did that just come to you?

Seems like we're on step five now, a far cry from what you are talking about.....But like the cliche goes /patience/.

Thanks for your insight, remarkable!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Using the same logic as before

//||(//_[\\])

====

2+2(√(2*2)(2))

4(2(2))

I've made a couple of assumptions here so this needs verification. Namely assuming _ means square root and [\\] is simply 2.
edit on 9/7/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Any way, I had a thought to all of this, and I may be jumping out on a cosmic limb that's actually deeper that Open is telling us. What if in being the catalysts of change, we are the ones who will bring about the "growth" of this cell we are a part of? Think of how a child is begun. A single cell splits into two cells, and then four, etc. What if we will be sending out the signals that bring about the split of our cell? And those who do not take part in the change will die off since they will no longer be necessary to the advancement and further growth of these new cells....

We could quite possibly be sending the electrical signals that create change not just within our universe, but create an entirely new universe that will work in tandem with our own to eventually create new universes, etc that will eventually bring about the birth of a being.....

BTW- Good morning everyone! Hope all slept lucidly!!

Wow, that was super-duper deep. I had to read it several times.

Did you read that somewhere or did that just come to you?

Seems like we're on step five now, a far cry from what you are talking about.....But like the cliche goes /patience/.

Thanks for your insight, remarkable!

*blush*
Thanks.

Kind of a little bit of everything. They say the universe is infinite. Now we have "pictures" of what we believe the known universe looks like. Even as a child I wondered if we could be part of something bigger. I remember science class in elementary school learning about atoms. I noticed then how similar they looked to our own solar system and began to wonder if our solar system could be an atom... Looking at the universe today we see an eerie similarity to the images we get of the electrical impulses in our brains. I'm sorry, but I have always believed that there are no coincidences, and this one is to big to let go of. I'm not sure I could explain where I've gotten all of the information that has brought me to these ideas. And personally, the more I learn in my own personal searches the more science backs up what I have always felt to be true. It's a really cool feeling to be able to turn on the Discovery channel, or watch a vid on YouTube, and someone is showing a new theory that happens to be what you "felt" all along...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

//||(//_[])

====

2+2(√(2*2)(2))

4(2(2))

I've made a couple of assumptions here so this needs verification. Namely assuming _ means square root and [] is simply 2.

I've gotten 16 as well.
Someone mentioned looking up the 01001010 code and found it to mean key.
I believe the line () 11:00:00:00.006 to means 11days and 6 milliseconds... of course I could be wrong here.
I Googled MiRoR - latin miror- I am astonished at (def. worth keeping as a possibility)
I think **//\ll--_ could be 2 2=2x2+2-2√
I'm at a loss with the numbers in the middle........
edit on 7-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

It could make a message if put into linear form. Albeit, a cryptic one.

[ **//\\||--_ T ():11:00:00:00.006 //||(//_[\\]) 011010110110010101111001 81844123 1234321 MiRoR story ]

----

[ **//\\||--_ T ():11:00:00:00.006 16 key 81844123 1234321 MiRoR story ]

"81844123" and "1234321" may be references to codes as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
just a quick idea before i go back to sleep:

oct282011.com/thesafe/8184.html

says take the time

1234321 could mean 1234 and 4321,

meaning look closer at what he means by mirror

so the key is to take the time and look @ mirror?
edit on 7-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Originally posted by Crisyah
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the flow of discussion about the new additions to the site, but I just got an e-mail from Open with what I think is some interesting (if not entirely new) info, so I wanted to share!

"Your mind isn't playing tricks on you, you're just starting to wake up.

Here's an example of making it be, instead of just watching.

If I could predict the future, without a doubt, and said to you, "in five days, you will win the lottery". Well, you'd be excited for sure, however, just with that information alone, you can't win. You have to get out, go to the store, select the numbers and buy the ticket in order for that to happen.

The conscious shift that has been "prophesied" by ancient cultures could only be true if we open up to it. The problem is, 99% of the people on this planet are just expecting something to happen. Explosions and fire and death to show them change. I see it differently. I see the ancients telling us we will win the lottery, however WE have to still go out and do the work to get there.

How amazing would it be to be the ones they were talking about back then?

You are right on most all accounts, just be patient with this, and yourself."

Note: I got this after contacting him about the second manual. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries by posting this, but I think everyone would feel more at ease after reading it.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Crisyah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by Crisyah because: (no reason given)

If this is indeed from Open then he/she really is messed up.

1. You just admitted this is a Mayan new consciousness 10/28 prophecy.

2. Your analogy of things really bother me. Look at the bold texts. THIS WAS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE! You should've told first that there was a lottery and then we'll buy the tickets.

What you should've done is, you should've put, HEY YOU WILL WIN THE LOTTERY = This site is dedicated to achieving a new level of consciousness etc. etc. (rationale)

And then when people started to ask questions, you come up with HERE'S HOW, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

And then they would understand....aaahhhh....no interpretations, no biases...just pure unadulterated message for everyone to bask into.

Simple!

Because what you did was to put up a site that told HOW and not WHAT. People only saw HOW and this created enormous chaos that resulted in the message being lost in translation.

"Hey check out this site oct282011. It gives you instructions to something once you crack the codes."
"Errr...okay...errr...instructions to what?"

You get my point? The message is great. No doubt about it. The messenger messed up.

My 1 cent opinion...thanks!

2nd
Why has no one assumed it might be 565 for dashes?
edit on 9/7/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What's missing from MiRoR this time? r
What if the 2nd part of this says...
(8184)Take the time (4)for (1)one (2)to (3)[c]see (1234321)reflect (r)our story

food for thought....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What's missing from MiRoR this time? r
What if the 2nd part of this says...
(8184)Take the time (4)for (1)one (2)to (3)[c]see (1234321)reflect (r)our story

food for thought....

Excellent as always avatar.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by Crisyah

Last night was the first time I tried it. The room in full detail was only for a few seconds, I then started overthinking everything and broke my distraction. Then things went black for a while, followed by very strange dreams.

The whole thing started out as simple hallucinations. Strange designs that I had some small influence of. I remember trying to form different shapes in my mind, and while I was intentionally trying to form a shape, no luck, only when I was thinking of a shape or design subconsiously could I see it consciously. Very very strange.

I will try it again tonight.

I can relate to that, as this describes more or less also my experience.

Especially at first, I was trying to keep in my mind the shape of the room, then I tried to form different shapes, not being sure if this was the right thing to do.. should we work on 'any' shape, or strictly on the environment around? From the manual it looks like the image forming is the room, not a random shape, so I wasn't sure.

A sensation I had, was as if energy was pulling out from the forehead. I shall try again tonight.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Where's OneHuman?
We need her 2 C this..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

MiRoR
Looks to me like an acronym. The only thing I found is this miror.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

//||(//_[])

====

2+2(√(2*2)(2))

4(2(2))

I've made a couple of assumptions here so this needs verification. Namely assuming _ means square root and [] is simply 2.

I've gotten 16 as well.
Someone mentioned looking up the 01001010 code and found it to mean key.
I believe the line () 11:00:00:00.006 to means 11days and 6 milliseconds... of course I could be wrong here.
I Googled MiRoR - latin miror- I am astonished at (def. worth keeping as a possibility)
I think **//\ll--_ could be 2 2=2x2+2-2√
I'm at a loss with the numbers in the middle........
edit on 7-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

I binged the series of numbers someone said was a key.

It went to a SETI page which this sequence means "J" which someone mentioned hiddened in the code.
Ask Dr.Seti:
www.setileague.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

What I wrote is not the actual line of one's and zero's.
I appologize...
It's actually

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

I agree.

I should not speak for Grower or TNT so I make my apologies now. You are right and that is why Grower set this up. However, when reasonable WHYs were being posted they were not being picked up on or discussed. The thread has moved to people discussing their experiences of the manuals rather than investigating the site itself.

That is not a bad thing at all, if people are getting interesting experiences from this then how wonderful. I am boring myself saying this but I think it is a great thing they have done engaging people in this.

However, I feel the investigation ship has sailed - that is why people have left the thread.

I have enjoyed both yours and IQ's contributions, along with those of some who left. In some way, skepticism has a grounding effect when it's delivered in a constructive manner (which is way different than trolling or derailing). Please, keep speaking your mind!

At the same time, I would like to add that - to me - discussing the experiences of the manuals and trying to understand the underlying message (vibrations and all) is also part of the investigation. In order to investigate the content, one has to know what the content is about. Then, there is the investigating the who and why, which is what I gathered from you guys, and that is great.

Maybe, the where and when will be understood along with the what.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just some random thoughts on the first half:

**//\\||--_

No idea. Avatar thinks it may mean "2" but it's hard to calculate without knowing what "--" means

T

Likely being used to reference Time. If it's a symbol it could mean a Period of time or even the Tesla unit used in physics... or it's just plain or T.

():11:00:00:00.006

11 days 0.006 seconds

//||(//\\_[\\])

Binary code that relates to "key"

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Just some random thoughts on the first half:

**//\\||--_

No idea. Avatar thinks it may mean "2" but it's hard to calculate without knowing what "--" means

T

Likely being used to reference Time. If it's a symbol it could mean a Period of time or even the Tesla unit used in physics... or it's just plain or T.

():11:00:00:00.006

11 days 0.006 seconds

//||(//\\_[\\])

Binary code that relates to "key"

This first 1/2 really has me stumped at the moment.......

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
All these riddles and codes ... man I dont think there is a valuable point. This is ridiculous. There may be a good intention by "OPEN" but I strongly advice you all to look at all this from different perspectives.

What we have here is someone, obviously pretty intelligent or good with codes n stuff, weaving a net of puzzles to keep your focus on THE MYSTERY. I say be careful of blindly following someone who thinks (and said) he alone or with a few others has "seen the light" or "understood the universe" or something.

As I said, there may be good intentions, but I c´mon - get a life!
He said "THIS IS NOT A PUZZLE" "THIS IS NOT TO MESS WITH SOMEONE´S HEAD" ...
Well then, what is he and what are yo doing?

He´s messing with your heads and you are puzzling.
A real message that can´t be delivered is supposed to be brought by inspiration and I think/hope that´s what the intention was. But 4 real - all I see is OPEN HAS WAY TO MUCH TIME (as some of us obviously).

I think he´s enjoying being the riddler. That´s why he doesn´t come clean.
I 4 my part am picking some inspiring youtube videos and some good Led Zepplin songs n stuff but no puzzles 4 me please! THINK FOR YOURSELF! He´s not your guru! Peace!

(BTW. I just joined only because of being able to post this! DAmn!
)
edit on 7-9-2011 by BigNOIDindaHouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Open...

The time to speak plainly is now. People are trying. Not all can solve crytographs. Be fair to those who seek with a simple heart.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Welcome back!!!

So happy to see you this morning!

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join