It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt the flow of discussion about the new additions to the site, but I just got an e-mail from Open with what I think is some interesting (if not entirely new) info, so I wanted to share!

"Your mind isn't playing tricks on you, you're just starting to wake up.

Here's an example of making it be, instead of just watching.

If I could predict the future, without a doubt, and said to you, "in five days, you will win the lottery". Well, you'd be excited for sure, however, just with that information alone, you can't win. You have to get out, go to the store, select the numbers and buy the ticket in order for that to happen.

The conscious shift that has been "prophesied" by ancient cultures could only be true if we open up to it. The problem is, 99% of the people on this planet are just expecting something to happen. Explosions and fire and death to show them change. I see it differently. I see the ancients telling us we will win the lottery, however WE have to still go out and do the work to get there.

How amazing would it be to be the ones they were talking about back then?

You are right on most all accounts, just be patient with this, and yourself."

Note: I got this after contacting him about the second manual. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries by posting this, but I think everyone would feel more at ease after reading it.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Crisyah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by Crisyah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89
Why is there still no straight line to a message? Honestly, this is all BS! We will all be here on oct 28, the year after, the year after that and so on (pending accidents and natural causes). As sceptics, we are really still believing this? Rilly?

IF THERE WAS AN ACTUAL MESSAGE, IT WOULD BE THERE!!!!!!!!

I think what he is saying is that on oct 28, some will advance, some wont

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

You mean manifestations like how the majority of people think the apocalypse is soon even if they don't admit it

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Can you please show us the email you sent to Open? Since he said you're right on most of your accounts there may be some clues there.

Oh, and, if i were you, I would run to the store and get a lottery ticket
) (hope you don't mind the humour, I couldn't resist)

To add a few...From his response it looks like he wants us to see that we can change reality. Law of attraction anyone?
edit on 6-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying he's trying to change enough people's minds about that so we can have a more pleasant outcome than the fire-and-brimstone one?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Of course! I don't think it's anything new, it's basically all things I've seen thrown around, but here it is!

"First of all, I think I understand a little better why you are so insistent in having us learn for ourselves. I've seen/experienced some strange things since starting this, some I probably wouldn't have believed in a few weeks ago. I think the point of the "steps" is to have us slowly start "opening" and accepting more possibilities instead of throwing everything in our face all at once, which would have probably resulted in dead-set disbelief. Is that it?

Second, about the message itself (and I had somehow missed the text on the source of the page, which is why I didn't understand this before, I think), is it something like "making the changes you wish to see", instead of waiting for some miracle that will save us all? Do you want *us* to, in a way, make the prophecies about the new age of enlightenment centred around that date true? It that's it, I have another question: as humans, we all have slightly varying ideas of what "perfect" or "enlightened" would be, so wouldn't having a group of people trying to change reality on a global level just create chaos? Are you trying to tell us to change *our* little part of reality and, that way, make the world a little better?

Lastly, I tried the second manual and, to be honest, I was a little scared with the results, so much that I have yet to try again. I'm not sure if I got it "right", but some strange things *did* happen, that's for sure, although that could have been my mind playing tricks on me."

No problem about the joke, it was the first thing that popped into my mind as well, actually.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What results did you have with the second manual? I am anxious to compare them to my own.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Start the video at 7:00 and it will show you how the frequency is arranged of Fear/Love

oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

I doubt it because the number is just too few but there is a reason why quite a few apocalypse and disaster movies are being released now it's because TPTB want them to think like this

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Not to change your minds, change your "frequency" from fear to love

Those who will not or cannot change their frequency will not go into the new "dimension" or new earth. There will be a splitting apart, a separation.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

The ones that don't will remain here right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I only did it once and, to be honest, I think I'm on a wrong track here, but I'll try to explain.

It was like I was awake, because my mind kept working and I was aware of everything, but then I *actually* woke up when my cat came into the room, asking to be fed, which made me realise I had actually been sleeping before. It wasn't like when you're about to sleep and you're suddenly wake up. I actually *thought* I was awake. This went on throughout the whole night, but I didn't feel tired at all in the morning, it was as if I had slept soundly all night. I even remember thinking "I'm not getting any sleep, I won't be able to work tomorrow".

I know this will sound even weirder, but I actually moved my arm while in this state which, again, made me wake up completely because I got so freaked out. It was like I wasn't even the one moving it. I can't really recall whether I could see with my eyes closed or not, but I have a vague feeling I did see my arm move, even though the room was completely dark.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That makes me wonder what if someone wasn't feeling fear or love they were just neutral?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It's an entire realm or earth of a higher vibration. Nothing of a lower vibration can exist in the new dimension. All lower vibrations are stuck on this earth to go on they way they are now.

I'm not christian but I do believe that when the bible say that you will be changed in a twinkling of an eye it's serious. It's all code. It has nothing to do with sinners and saviours or beliefs but what is truly in the heart of the individual.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crisyah
reply to post by 200457

I only did it once and, to be honest, I think I'm on a wrong track here, but I'll try to explain.

It was like I was awake, because my mind kept working and I was aware of everything, but then I *actually* woke up when my cat came into the room, asking to be fed, which made me realise I had actually been sleeping before. It wasn't like when you're about to sleep and you're suddenly wake up. I actually *thought* I was awake. This went on throughout the whole night, but I didn't feel tired at all in the morning, it was as if I had slept soundly all night. I even remember thinking "I'm not getting any sleep, I won't be able to work tomorrow".

I know this will sound even weirder, but I actually moved my arm while in this state which, again, made me wake up completely because I got so freaked out. It was like I wasn't even the one moving it. I can't really recall whether I could see with my eyes closed or not, but I have a vague feeling I did see my arm move, even though the room was completely dark.

Interesting. I also felt confusion between sleeping and waking. I also barely got any sleep, yet wasn't tired at all.

Although what was really weird for me was a felt a very strange ice cold like sensation in my head; idk if it is related in any way it might not be, but it felt as if my head was peeled open into two, but it felt good.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Humans have ONLY two emotions. Fear and Love and from those two come ALL other emotions. I'm not sure that hanging on the middle is a real possibility.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

The bible is full of symbolism and metaphors especially revelation i think it's possible it was written as a guide and a warning some events in it fits perfectly with what's happening and about staying here that probably isn't a good thing during or after a nuclear war

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by TNTarheel

I just wanted to say on my behalf (though I can't speak for all), that usually when I do not respond to someone's posting, it is more because I am taking it in, and less because I do not agree. What they have posted and have been speaking of has been food for thought for me. I in no way have meant for my non-response to be taken as ignoring what is being said.
Now, I'm not saying that your statements were directed at me, and I understand why you feel the way that you do now. I am sorry to see you feel you have to leave us. I have enjoyed seeing/hearing everything you have had to say here, and will miss your wisdom.
Blessings to your and yours. You will be greatly missed.

I want to say that I feel the same as you Avatar. There's always so much to catch up on when I check back in and so many posts that speak to me too. And I feel that just commenting on every post I like would clutter the boards and break the ATS rule of not putting in just one sentence. (At least I think that's a rule). Also I don't know how to star a post I like. Am only just back on now so must go and catch up!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I see all this talk about LOVE and ASCENSION everywhere these days. Can somebody please explain to me two things?

1. What is LOVE (define it)
2. Where are you ascending to?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I don't remember any sensation in my head, but maybe it could be slightly different for everyone? Or, like I said, I could be doing it wrong, who knows?

What really stood out to me was moving my arm, in fact with a speed I don't usually possess (or am just too lazy to use). It was almost like moving a numb limb: you know you're moving it but you don't feel it move, except when I forced myself to wake up and rub my hand and arm, they weren't numb at all. It was really freaky.

Also, I think I didn't explain as best as I could: I could hear my cat coming into the room, as if I was completely awake, not only half awake, but when I tried to get up to feed her, I had to put in that extra effort to wake up. There, I hope that was clearer.

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join