It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Gotchya. For me it was really weird; i could see in my pitch black room as if it were clear as day. Not just sillioheuttes, but fine detail. Maybe it was just a dream.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I thought that was what was supposed to happen, so I'd say you're actually on the right track! Have you only tried it once? If not, did the same thing happened every time? (I'm sorry if you posted this already, I must have missed it with the thread moving so quick.)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
I see all this talk about LOVE and ASCENSION everywhere these days. Can somebody please explain to me two things?

1. What is LOVE (define it)
2. Where are you ascending to?

www.squidoo.com...

Maybe this will explain it a little. Love is technically many things and many branches, so is fear

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sigh, this thread moves soo fast that it's hard to keep track on it unless you are on it for long hours. It gets confusing. While the wiki in a way is helpful. I would like open to actually just come out and try the direct route. The thing is, he already has our attention which alot of lightworkers struggle to try and gain from people.

Open, can you start writing full blogs now and just teach things directly instead of it being a puzzle? coming from one lightworker to another? I already am aware of the process of ascension, but there are still things I need to know with regards to it and reading things I already know only piles and hides the missing pieces I need. Maybe a convo perhaps?

Btw, I linked this thread to a friend of mine and she managed to solve the first manual in under an hour which left my face like this --->

So please can we cut the puzzle and go down to the chase? I honestly believe you will reach alot and i mean ALOT more people that way, including lightworkers who are still educating themselves.
edit on 6-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Last night was the first time I tried it. The room in full detail was only for a few seconds, I then started overthinking everything and broke my distraction. Then things went black for a while, followed by very strange dreams.

The whole thing started out as simple hallucinations. Strange designs that I had some small influence of. I remember trying to form different shapes in my mind, and while I was intentionally trying to form a shape, no luck, only when I was thinking of a shape or design subconsiously could I see it consciously. Very very strange.

I will try it again tonight.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
That's enough for me tonight bye

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's my understanding that to reach this higher level of consciousness (ascension) you must raise your frequency. This is done by loving unconditionally and relinquishing all fear-based emotions from yourself. Moving out of the ego/mind and into your heart. Listening to good music; eating good food. Cleansing your body...

So when the train comes, whether it's 10/28, 2012, 2020 or even tomorrow, you'll have a ticket to come aboard. There's no sneaking on. If you're a being of fear you simply cannot exist where the train is heading. As the bible puts it, left behind. Like attracts like; It will be like a magnet.

The ones that are left behind will continue on this frequency.
edit on 9/6/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

That's the problem, right? When it seems like we made a breakthrough, our conscious mind kicks in and stops everything.
Maybe more training will solve that.

Hmm, no strange dreams for me afterwards, although they felt more "real", with more "texture", if that makes any sense. I'm heading to bed right now and I'll probably try it again as well. Good night, everyone! And good luck on trying the exercise!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

The only thing you need to know about ascension is that it's not ascension. It's REALIZATION.

2nd

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Honestly all are trying to read too much into Oct 28 2011. It is simply the end of the Mayan calendar. Some think it's 12 21 12 but others disagree by recalculation. Whether it's the day of ascension or not...........we will find out soon enough. If you're worried about making it through then you probably wont make it. If you have no doubt you will make it through then no worries.

www.calleman.com...

www.calleman.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I REALLY wish you would give a much more profound detail on what you just said.

Edit: It would be much appreciated

reply to post by stonedlion

Here is my question, how do you define love? I mean...I have been trying to feel love in my heart, but all i find is sadness, emptyness.
I dont think I have fear anymore, something that is sad and empty become numb, and with being numb one loses fear. Why am I sad? because of what humanity is doing to eachother, i am trying soo damn hard every day to try and wake people up. But all I encounter is negativity. But even tho I get beaten everyday, I hold no grudges and still go on forward.

I think this thread explains in more detail how I feel. When you get the time, I hope you check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
What results did you have with the second manual? I am anxious to compare them to my own.

Sorry, 200, I have been at work, and unfortunately too busy to post much.

I'm off work in approx. 1/2 hour, so I'll be glad to share my experiences with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Good night all. I am headed to bed and to try the #2 manual. Wish me luck, lol!
So glad to see the day closing on a higher frequency than it began!
Blessings

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lolly89

I'm a skeptic.
Still I linger.

Two sentences = two lines.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

To understand ascension it is necessary to understand its origins. The concept of ascension arose out of division and disconnection. Religion conceived that Source or God was outside the Self, living in some remote dimension of space, fully separated from the human condition. Human beings were not really worthy of God, but religion, in its self-enlightened state, gave humans the concept of faith. By having faith, God will come down and save you from the human condition, provided, of course, that you have faith and apply His commandments.

Ascension came along, not so much from religion, but rather spiritual-mystic sources, and posited that humans did not need to be passive in the application of faith, but rather they could ascend to the Source. In other words, instead of waiting for God to come to you, you could go to God. Humans, under the proper tutelage of masters could learn how to ascend and attain the Godhood, and become a master of their own, serving God and His universe as an emissary of the Light.

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea, the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
re: manual number 2.

The "results" have happened to me before. I'll try to elaborate on a post I made earlier in the thread.

First of all, I have not tried the methods in #2 since becoming involved with this thread. I have not had the time, nor have I been able to be in the right frame of mind, and don't see being able to do so in the foreseeable future.

That said, the results happened to me on numerous occasions, if I had to guess, 10-12 times over the course of the summer, 2010. I was working a job that had crazy hours. First shift most days, second and third shift some, all in the course of a week (read: bar manager).

During that time, I often found myself with the luxury of being able to take a nap at home during the afternoon. What happened, from memory, only seemed to happen in the afternoon when the room was semi-lit, as in, even though I have black shades over the windows, the room still has a dull grey hue to it since there is some sunlight that sneaks through the windows. Also, this phenomenon would only happen while I was on my back. I'm not certain if it never happened in the darkness of night. However, I am 100% certain that it has NEVER happened to me when I was not lying on my back.

I would close my eyes, and within 3-5 minutes feel a relaxation that was so deep...bottom-of-the-ocean-with-gills deep. It was as if I were asleep, yet the feeling of it was completely conscious and sensory; like I could feel my entire body resting. Not like when you're sleeping, when you're unconscious, but as if I was aware of how I felt as I was sleeping.

Then, a picture would come into view. Always the same picture, always that of how the room would look if I'd just open my damn eyes. But my eyes weren't open. At first it was fuzzy. But if I didn't resist (I don't know another word to use to better describe what I mean by "resist"), the picture would gradually become clearer. Soon, I would be able to see the entire room as if my vision were spherical. Really, I could see anything but the bed I was laying on and the floor immediately surrounding.

I could see the dresser along the wall farther from me. I could see the ceiling, the cracks, the shadows, the faint sunlight. Everything. And I figured it was just a dream. The lucid dream. It would actually make perfect sense that the picture I last saw with my eyes open was the picture that appeared once I started drifting into unconsciousness.

Until the time my cat walked past the door during one of these experiences.

It was the first time I'd seen movement when in that state. I didn't know what to think. I still don't know what to think. I did not open my eyes and turn my head to see if the cat was actually there. I accepted it as it was. I was fine with what I "saw".

The skeptic inside tells me it's just my freaking awesome brain that even scientists don't have a full grasp on (read: dreaming...duh! Brain is weird).

The dreamer inside tells me it's just my freaking awesome brain that even scientists don't have a full grasp on (read: unrealized potential...duh. Brain is weird).

Job changed shortly after I had those dozen or so experiences, and I can't remember the last time I've had a nap.

Now, I'm not saying manual #2 worked for me. I've not tried manual #2.

I'm saying what I'm saying.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: Clarification and fun. Which I like to spell "clairty".

edit on 6-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: And I should win an award for largest number of edits per volume of words. Wowza. I think I may have brought down a server somewhere.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

Originally posted by avatar22
Everything else aside, can we not get back to the "basic" science of all this?
It hurts my heart to see that so many are gone/will be leaving.
Maybe we can take a step back and try this again?
The information on the quantum physics level of this is very well thought out information, and is proven as far as science has been able to prove it thus far. Can we not take part and try to make the changes that the SCIENCE is telling us is possible? I don't think we are in any danger of a "hive mind" or anything of the sort here. I have seen (and acted upon) what can happen with the simple change of attitude in my life.
The comments I have made in a spiritual tone have been purely based upon my own feelings, and have very little to do with what is actually happening here. I thought I had made that clear in my posts, but it looks as if I may have been wrong.

Open- I am sorry that you are seeing this fall apart the way it seems to be. I and a few others at least are still here, and waiting. When you are ready so are we.

Well said. You get a star from me. Long overdue anyway. If anyone is an 'Engineer' it would be you. You have added a lot of solutions and info that keeps this ball rolling Avatar, I salute you!

I completely agree, and both of you get [yet another] star from me.
Avatar should get the 'Engineer of the Year' award for cracking that code. A brilliant mind and a gentle soul.

I am always so many pages behind, but have been following this thread every day, posted a few times here and there. I would like to follow this until the end, and see how it all unfolds. I feel that the site being investigated has been a major catalyst in bringing out a lot of wisdom. In fact, if it wasn't for this thread and all the contributions, I would have glanced at the oct28 site and moved on (especially when in the beginning it was the creepy Monday page...). It's been the thoughts and ideas of this ATS group that have created sparks, using the 'puzzle' as a reason to unleash what is already within us.

I totally understand IQ, scots, and several others point of view. It creates good balance. But I do enjoy the discussion that oct28 is creating - like a ripple effect - and for that I thank both Open and the sharp minds of many on this thread.

What Open has done seems easy, but it's not. To create such a wave of discussion requires a bright mind. The website is designed very simply, the concept of the riddle is simple, but for the riddle to have such an effect that people worldwide (me included) have spent hours on end following it, requires a powerful idea/message in my opinion. Worth investigating.
edit on 6-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'll posit that some people are more open to trying new things. Some aren't. Some are stuck so far deep in their own paradigm that they become burdened by the reality around them, and firmly believe that there is nothing more, absolving themselves to the fact that when they die, poof they are gone. I've met all kinds in my travels.

Onto my experiences with Manual #2. When I first saw it, I realized what it was instantly. A picture guide to Lucid Dreaming, for lack of a better way to explain. People were already intrigued by this thread, so I commend Open for introducing it in that manner. A wall of text would been uncomprehensible to most. There are literally thousands of guides available, each slightly different, but all yielding similar results. It all depends upon the person's willingness to open their mind. I practice many kinds of arcane activities, researching and learning, and lucid dreaming has been one technique that I've had good results with. To get to the point, I practice the Manual #2 all the time, and had even before it was presented in that manner. Has it existed before, someplace else? Sure, but this is the first time it has been presented here in this manner.

Last night, I lay down, and my usual technique is to gather all the tiny pinpoints of light into a solid pulsing sphere, but last night, I gathered all the darkness into one location, excluding the light to the exterior of the dark sphere. Are such things in my imagination? Sure they are, there's no physical manifestation whatsoever.

As I gathered the darkness, I realized there was no practical difference between either technique, however, in the center of the sphere an image became obvious. I was looking into a bathroom. Not my bathroom, one somewhere else, in perfect clarity, with blue and white one inch ceramic tiles covering the floor, and a sea shell decor on the shower curtain. There was yellow soap on the sink, a bottle of hand sanitizer on the back of the commode, and a vanity mirror with rocks and lighthouses embossed on the frame. I glanced around the room for activity, but it was empty. I waited a few minutes, picking out details, pondering why I had wound up there. What an odd place to wind up, I thought. I left, meaning I wiped the image in front of me, and went back to the blackness behind my eyelids, forming a new sphere, with my usual technique of gathering the light, and formed a tunnel to go somewhere else. I thought of a calm beach, someplace to relax, and traveled through my tunnel to a location of softly flowing surf, a slight breeze, and glistening sand. I sat down, looking far across the water, soaking in the warm sun, listening to and watching the seagulls flying through the blue sky, then lay down on the sand, relaxed, and closing my eyes, feeling the sun warming my face, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up when my alarm went off this morning, another day of reality.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'll also add my opinion on the current state of dscr.png, and what it means to ME. In doing so, Open, I'll ask you to grant yet another request, either a green st2, or a red one, depending on how close my description is, and if I have explained it correctly or not. The size will be dependent upon my level of accuracy.

This particular image has evolved to it's current state. It was first a line with a soft gray b and e at each end, and a question mark underneath. A circle was added, a darker line underneath with a gap between lay and wake, and eventually to this current shape.

What Open is asking us, is what do we think actually occurs between the time we lay down and the time we awaken? He's indicating our consciousness is left behind behind when we lay down, and rejoins us when we wake back up. However, our mind never sleeps. It controls the autonomous functions such as breathing, our heart beating, and repairing wounded tissues while we relinquish our conscious control. Or do we? Are we perhaps able to influence sub-conscious functions, consciously, and that in and of itself has been the subject of many scientific studies. In fact, scientists can't accurately explain what consciousness actually is at all, so why should any one theory be better than the next?

The small circle inside the oval is obviously labeled as you, the individual. The blurs on each side, and the line underneath indicates an actual fading of reality from around us. The oval appears to be related to the circular flow of time, Age Zero being represented by the hash marks beside the zero indicator. Infinity is outside the sphere of time, but as we progress through the ages, we are beginning to understand that we can blur the definition of what used to be linear time and begin to understand that we actually have more control, as individuals, of the nature of reality, something we have forgotten in this age, but possibly can achieve again. We may perhaps be able to train ourselves, as individuals, to see that the distinction may or may not as sharp as what we are taught when we are born into this life.

Well, that concludes my analysis. Open, how did I do?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Wait for it.

Wait...for...it...

Hrm.

Well, that concludes my analysis. Open, how did I do?

There's other people here, too, you know. What about what we think?
edit on 6-9-2011 by Elepheagle because: realize.

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join