It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 30
104
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by aaron2209
 


What does the Russian revolution have to do with any of this, or are we still trying to figure that out?

Someone made a good point (might have been you) when they said that it appears that that date could involve Putin in someway in perhaps a revolution of some kind.

Man, I'm probably missing so many points.

OH great and I also just got my 9nth Mailer Daemon from whoever they are.


AlasBabylon has been on the Russian business for quite a while over on GLP.

Alexbassguy on here also started heading down that track independant of AlasBabylon.
edit on 25-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20
 


Yeah i think the email was deleted because i sen't one on the night of the 23rd and got a reply never got a mailer daemon but now i've been getting them but the last i received an email was at 12:45 am today and it said this..

From open- subject: RE: BB == VV

For Atossa, to clear up confusion. Face it, she is a deceiver.


On August 25, 2011 at 12:16 AM Open wrote:

> You are the true deceiver, it is you who has demoted the message that others
> were understanding.
>
> Cryptic as it may be, others have, at the very least, taken something with them.
>
> It is not done.
> > Me too.

> > Maybe we could start a new ... less Puticentric thread of our own?
> > I'd be willing to hop back in the game.
> > Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:25 PM
> > Subject: RE: BB == VV
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Atossa-
> >
> > Thanks for banning me from your thread for requesting that you stay on topic.
> > Too bad all of your ideas and direction are so far off that you're going to
> > continue to stay in the dark, not because you can't see the light --- but
> > because you choose to stay ignorant.
> >
> > My heart goes out to you.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:52:36 -0700
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Vladimir Putin has the key of David.
> > >
> > > The key has two mirror symbols on each side
> > > and a different symbol at the top.
> > >
> > >
> > > Key = double-headed eagle.
> > >
> > > en.wikipedia.org...:Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > > What are those two white lines on the key covering ?
> > > Appears to be something under at least one white line.
> > >
> > > What does "tick" mean ?
> > >
> > > Tick like a clock = time ?
> > >
> > >
> > > BB == VV
> > >
> > >
> > > My avatar is still there.
> > >
> > >
> > > .
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >


edit on 25-8-2011 by DankDeany because: typo

edit on 25-8-2011 by DankDeany because: Removed emails



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DankDeany
 


WOW!
Thanks for the information, that was enlightening. At least I get the Russian angle better now.
Appreciated...


This being unable to get to GLP is really a crutch for me. I was banned for going to a thread on there a few months ago about the owner scamming people. Now my IP address is a no go for that site.
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by DankDeany
 


WOW!
Thanks for the information, that was enlightening. At least I get the Russian angle better now.
Appreciated...


This being unable to get to GLP is really a crutch for me. I was banned for going to a thread on there a few months ago about the owner scamming people. Now my IP address is a no go for that site.
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)


I just thought I should clear up that the Russian connection in that email is actually from rusatossa@yahoo.com to Open and rusatossa@yahoo.com is AlasBabylon/Ivanova



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209
 


Sweet!



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Also found this in the element of the picture. I don't know if it has been mentioned.

its what you know its not a mystery most of you have found it

and also found this too.

open@ | Most will miss the point entirely looking for material ignore them.

It wouldn't let me and copy and paste that last thing i found.

I guess what that means is people like me digging in the pictures and looking for the next steps to whatever it is.. I think i get what they mean



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
Also found this in the element of the picture. I don't know if it has been mentioned.

its what you know its not a mystery most of you have found it

and also found this too.

open@ | Most will miss the point entirely looking for material ignore them.

It wouldn't let me and copy and paste that last thing i found.

I guess what that means is people like me digging in the pictures and looking for the next steps to whatever it is.. I think i get what they mean



What has me wondering is why they felt the need to repost the phone number in that source code if the morse code hasn't changed???



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
Also found this in the element of the picture. I don't know if it has been mentioned.

its what you know its not a mystery most of you have found it

and also found this too.

open@ | Most will miss the point entirely looking for material ignore them.

It wouldn't let me and copy and paste that last thing i found.

I guess what that means is people like me digging in the pictures and looking for the next steps to whatever it is.. I think i get what they mean



That was placed in there ironically enough after I suggested looking for answers in the images posted. As far as I know anyway. Might have been earlier than that. But my angle of attack was to follow the clues in the "material" objects on screen to better understand the mindset of the site maker.

Who knows though.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209
 


Which source code the one in the new pictures with the cats? I don't see a phone number in source code of that picture



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20
 


Check you're messages



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
reply to post by aaron2209
 


Which source code the one in the new pictures with the cats? I don't see a phone number in source code of that picture


Yeah the numbers before open@



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209
 


So regarding rusatossa/ Alasbabylon /Ivana

Do you think she is an Octoberist? Hence the October angle here.
en.wikipedia.org...

Was examining the name Rusatossa as if it were saying Russian Atossa, The mother of Xerxes.


Atossa married Darius the Great (Darius I) during 522 BC after Darius I, with the help of the nobleman Otanes, defeated the followers of a man claiming to be Bardiya(Smerdis), the younger brother of Cambyses II.


Sounds like she was single handedly involved in a revolution at one time, smells like a connection.

That's my take anyway.

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
reply to post by snowen20
 


Check you're messages


Cool, Thanks a lot!



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I don't know what this may or may not be but I'm enjoying this. The journey has not been as interesting as others have but I'm having fun. It's about 6:30 am were I am an the site is still down going to take a break be back later.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20
 


Yeah no problem..


All in all this is giving me the biggest headache..

Maybe what he is trying to say is right in front of our faces like he has said before.. the website is oct282011

and whatever is supposed to happen that day is going to happen and it's simple as that.. and put the pictures up just to throw people off.. I dont know it's just so confusing haha



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PengyLuv
 


have you tried projectpixels.com...



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by aaron2209
 


So regarding rusatossa/ Alasbabylon /Ivana

Do you think she is an Octoberist? Hence the October angle here.
en.wikipedia.org...

Was examining the name Rusatossa as if it were saying Russian Atossa, The mother of Xerxes.


Atossa married Darius the Great (Darius I) during 522 BC after Darius I, with the help of the nobleman Otanes, defeated the followers of a man claiming to be Bardiya(Smerdis), the younger brother of Cambyses II.


Sounds like she was single handedly involved in a revolution at one time, smells like a connection.

That's my take anyway.

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)


I think you are onto something but only so far as AlasBabylons ideas and thoughts. I'm no longer convinced she as anything to do with it.

I do change my mind alot lol



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209
 


There are a variety of things that happened on 10/28 in history. I'm wondering if the symbolism depicted in someway suggests that one of those histories will be repeating themselves in "some way" or another.


4. October 28th : Nikita Khrushchev informed the United States that he had ordered the dismantling of Soviet missile bases in Cuba. The US informs the Soviet Union that they will not invade Cuba.



28th October, 1936: As the Nationalist forces approach Madrid fears that the defense forces will quickly crumble may lead to mass slaughter by the rebel fascist forces with much bloodshed. The cause of the current government may well be lost and they will be forced to move their base to Catalonia where the loyalist support is much stronger.



28th October, 1922 : King Victor Emmanuel III hands over power to Mussolini who was supported by the military.



The list goes on and on.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'm definitely on board with the "History repeating" theory.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There are Russian elections coming up but it's 2012 I think.




top topics



 
104
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join