It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by check_himu

I see, by the way I hope you realize I wasn't making fun of you, just that your approach reminded me of someone who would open a mayonnaise jar with a Nuke.

We need that for problem solving cases.

As far as the cookie is concerned it stored one cookie on my computer called sgt_standdown.
I was wondering if that was something of importance or if it is just a common name for a cookie.
So many things so far seem to be hidden deeper in the source code of this site I thought I would ask.

Well it was not my approach. I also figured out the 63 days earlier by that countdown number. After that, I decoded this JS to look what it is.

And I am not that expert in web programming, so I can't be of any help here. I learnt JS for fun once, so I managed to decode that. Try opening that cookie maybe and look inside?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So anyone here wanna try to figure out this "Russian "angle?
There seems to be some interesting connections involved.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Uhm......How do I open a cookie?

I actually asked that earlier but no one responded.
If you look back on the previous page you will see everything about that cookie.

I don't know how to view it's contents, i just no how to find it and see that it is there, using windows 7.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Uhm......How do I open a cookie?

I actually asked that earlier but no one responded.
If you look back on the previous page you will see everything about that cookie.

I don't know how to view it's contents, i just no how to find it and see that it is there, using windows 7.

Which browser are you using?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Mozilla Firefox.

I searched the cookie and the exact name sgt_standdown is also on something called Pat's Photobucket, so it is probably nothing of importance, rather just a simple name for a cookie.
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Mozilla Firefox.

Go to Options -> Privacy -> In "History" click "remove individual cookies". It will list all cookies and on clicking it, you can see content. There is search box on top. But as I said, I don't see a cookie for projectpixels.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Anyone here read the D4rk Kn1ght Thread 28-10-2011? This Website seems to be inexplicably linked to his prediction, The more I think and the more I research, the more I am inclined to think something huge is going to happen on the 28th of October.

I have decided I am going on a Fundamental Bushcraft Course with Ray Mears round about...........oh lets say.......... the 28th of October maybe. Who better to be with in the case of a Global Catastrophe, and if D4rk Kn1ght is wrong, oh well, at least i have learnt some valuable Survival skills and met Ray Mears

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yeah, I guess it is nothing.

It is like in my last post, simply says,

Host: projectpixels.com
Name: sgt_standdown
content: 1

And other garbage like that.
Well, I wanted to make sure seeing as how other things were found in code.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

So far it doesn't look like this has to do with "global" disaster as much as perhaps a disaster in a geographic region.
A few pages back it took a turn from supernatural new age, into a Russian revolutionist type spin.

The connections were also made to the users Ivana on ATS, AlasBabylon at GLP, and Rusatossa. All the same person and all apparently into the subject heavily from what I am told.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yeah, I guess it is nothing.

It is like in my last post, simply says,

Host: projectpixels.com
Name: sgt_standdown
content: 1

And other garbage like that.
Well, I wanted to make sure seeing as how other things were found in code.

With content just 1, I don't think it means anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ahh what the hell?
I have been waiting all day to get on here and figure this crap out and now ATS is a dead stick where this thread is concerned.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
anybody get lauro santo's email? i don't know if this is from "open" but it says

It is for us to connect and we are doing a great job this is why we are here this is why we respond. This is how we transcend by becoming one before its too late. My name is Lauro Santos III. I have seeked, we have found. Have we not? We have...hello let us begin.956-251-2844. Namaste' Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

So is this a new number to call?

The 956 is definitely a cellphone registered to an individual in Laredo, TX.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by aaron2209

I had to work and got a few pages behind.
When I checked ATS again I read that the one behind this was called AlasBabylon. My question is that a GLP user name, or what?

After I started to pick up again I got hung up on all the Russian revolution connections, double headed eagle, and Putin talk. Im struggling to catch up.

If you stop reading these pages for more than an hour you'll be light years behind apparently which is why I assume GLP is watching so closely.
Kind of like two competing companies fighting for the contract.

Yup, since I actually have a real life that needs lots of attention, I'm pretty much doomed with what I've missed in just a few hours.
I'll just have to try and keep up the best I can.
Carry on! lol

Oh, as an aside, when I first found the site I was simply typing oddness into the address bar looking for the other Mayan dates the calendar was suppose to end at. Before I tried oct282011, I tried october282011 and got nonsense/info about the crystal skulls and someone actually selling (fakers of?) them (try it - type it in and see what you get). If this has anything to do with that, imma gonna be piiiisssed!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For what its worth has any one tried converting that Texas phone number to milliseconds then counting out the days?

I was expecting it to end on 12/31/12, several weeks off. Would have been a cool connection, though that day in history ( Dec 13th) did have a few minor events that may just be coincidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Hey,
Took your advice and your right, it lead to a Cul de Sac of unhelpful information just like you said.
Though, I did find something buried on page 9, ( Because nine is deceptive) lol

All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they... believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality... or 'the end of the world. But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?

In Awakening As One's new film "The Quickening" we will explain why so many people have been experiencing the sensation that "Time is Speeding Up"; particularly since the Earthquake in Japan.
And we will also show how research indicates that this accelerated experience of reality could peak sometime around October 28th, 2011; culminating in a global experience of Unity Consciousness, which would then lead to the experience of a harmonious new way of being.

"The Quickening" will also take a look at the unfolding of current events and how they directly relate to Hopi and Mayan Prophecies, indicating that we are on the Cusp of Great Changes, which signify the shifting of the Age... and the Birth of a New World. Related Articles: source - www.in5d.com... There is a vid that goes in-depth on the linked website. Interesting stuff, thought I'd share it and see what ya'll think, and yes I said ya'll.

This seems to steer away from the Russian connection, and back to the esoteric viewpoints held in earlier pages. But I remember the source code of one of the images or something on the previous site made mention of consciousness. So this date and that statement must be married to one another in someway.
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could this be what all the fuss is about?

www.ourtransition.info...

and

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by boomerdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

and

www.youtube.com...

Nice catch!!
Lots of similarities there. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude

and

www..com...

Sigh.......probably, plus it's got the Russian connection.

That was a nutty video.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yeah, lots of vids, including:
Digital Key
The united consciousness
Phenomena of the united consciousness action

And in the press release:
development of human consciousness

During fifteen years of research they discovered two keys

pyramids

global system of communication – phone

this process is the development of human consciousness to a point where humanity will have a ‘window of opportunity’

nobody can be saved individually, as the transition can be made only through the synchronous unification of human consciousness

linked through consciousness.

I dunno, but a heck of a lot fits......And they sure are into symbolism.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Grower because: .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial inform peoples are going to die,.....many many peoples.............
Im bored.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join