It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

i was on it till like 4am last night and it wasn't that.. and i checked it today like at 4pm and it wasn't that.. and i know its past 12am but lets just say yesterday is today if you know what I'm trying to say so it doesn't get confusing haha

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DankDeany

ok how bout 8-24-2011 at or aound 9pm or 10 Central time sorry tired going to meditate
we'll found out more later... nite nite
edit on 8/25/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

Oh alright that's when it wasn't working for me.. Any new on anybody trying to call that number? is it just more mores code?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't think the morse code message has changed. Still saying "please realize"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

whats up with the number at the bottom of the new page

it's not a phone number i tried calling it just says please check the number you are dialing and try again

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Maybe they would respond better if we were to reply in Morse code as well.
The whole theme of this has been a "talk like me, think like me" dialogue between us and the person.

We should be cryptic too, maybe that's what he wants.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany

whats up with the number at the bottom of the new page

it's not a phone number i tried calling it just says please check the number you are dialing and try again

That's not a phone number. If you refresh you will see it is counting down. I believe it is in milliseconds and is counting down to Oct 28 2011

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yeah but how do we respond to them? are they reading ats and GLP? because the email is no longer working.. I havn't been keep up over at GLP.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I thought it was counting down from 20 hours.

Leaving us with 10 hours to go.
i assumed that was the NOON when the new train would be coming.
I also assume the new train is additional information pertaining to the message and probably more images.
20 hours is enough time to sleep gt up and build the new web page.

May be wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yeah but how do we respond to them? are they reading ats and GLP? because the email is no longer working.. I havn't been keep up over at GLP.

I don't know I have been trying to email since I found the address and keep getting mailer daemons. Either it legitimately doesn't work for me because of my I address, or I'm purposely being ignored.

I want to check GLP but my IP address is banned from there.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

They are definitely watching. When I first came into this 2 days ago, one of my posts here ended up on the site lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

I thought it was counting down from 20 hours.

Leaving us with 10 hours to go.
i assumed that was the NOON when the new train would be coming.
I also assume the new train is additional information pertaining to the message and probably more images.
20 hours is enough time to sleep gt up and build the new web page.

May be wrong.

Actually, I did see that mentioned somewhere as well. Who can work out how long it is away if they are in fact milliseconds?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I had to work and got a few pages behind.
When I checked ATS again I read that the one behind this was called AlasBabylon. My question is that a GLP user name, or what?

After I started to pick up again I got hung up on all the Russian revolution connections, double headed eagle, and Putin talk. Im struggling to catch up.

If you stop reading these pages for more than an hour you'll be light years behind apparently which is why I assume GLP is watching so closely.
Kind of like two competing companies fighting for the contract.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ok, just worked it out again and yeah if they are in fact milliseconds counting down, it runs out on Oct 28 2011.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I had to work and got a few pages behind.
When I checked ATS again I read that the one behind this was called AlasBabylon. My question is that a GLP user name, or what?

After I started to pick up again I got hung up on all the Russian revolution connections, double headed eagle, and Putin talk. Im struggling to catch up.

If you stop reading these pages for more than an hour you'll be light years behind apparently which is why I assume GLP is watching so closely.
Kind of like two competing companies fighting for the contract.

Yes, AlasBabylon is from GLP but that is also Ivanova from here. That is who I suspected at one point but I'm back to not being too sure. They are also strongly onto the Russian Revolutions ideas.
edit on 25-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
My math is horrible but according to my calculations it is

5465811984 milliseconds is 1518 hours which calculates to 60 days which i suppose would be the 28th of october.

Am I supposed to wait until October for the new info?
Are we officially at the end of the line?

Beat me to it...

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

My math is horrible but according to my calculations it is

5465811984 milliseconds is 1518 hours which calculates to 60 days which i suppose would be the 28th of october.

Am I supposed to wait until October for the new info?
Are we officially at the end of the line?

Beat me to it...

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

Possibly but I think if this person is trying to get some sort of message across (whether they believe it or this is just a game) they will not be just leaving it at this.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

i just did the math and that infact is true.. there is 1000 milliseconds in 1 seconds so i wen't to this site

www.7is7.com...

Can't get the link to work for some reason..

So i put in the date oct 28th 2011 and put 12:00 aclock for the time it doesn't let you put am or pm so maybe thats why its off by a few million milliseconds probably

it gave me 5563114 seconds till then.. then i multiplied by 1000 and got 5563090000, then refreshed the oct28 site as fast as i could after multiplying and this is what the numbers were 5519879167.. so you can see there the same amount of numbers just off by some so my guess is yeah you are right about the milliseconds.. my question is how did they get a millisecond countdown clock i looked every where and couldn't find one.. hope that made since haha

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

What does the Russian revolution have to do with any of this, or are we still trying to figure that out?

Someone made a good point (might have been you) when they said that it appears that that date could involve Putin in someway in perhaps a revolution of some kind.

Man, I'm probably missing so many points.

OH great and I also just got my 9nth Mailer Daemon from whoever they are.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

i just did the math and that infact is true.. there is 1000 milliseconds in 1 seconds so i wen't to this site

www.7is7.com...

Can't get the link to work for some reason..

So i put in the date oct 28th 2011 and put 12:00 aclock for the time it doesn't let you put am or pm so maybe thats why its off by a few million milliseconds probably

it gave me 5563114 seconds till then.. then i multiplied by 1000 and got 5563090000, then refreshed the oct28 site as fast as i could after multiplying and this is what the numbers were 5519879167.. so you can see there the same amount of numbers just off by some so my guess is yeah you are right about the milliseconds.. my question is how did they get a millisecond countdown clock i looked every where and couldn't find one.. hope that made since haha

Originally, for a few minutes, there was an actual counter that was ticking down but for some reason they then changed it to this one that doesn't change unless you refresh. Maybe it's more mysterious this way lol

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join