It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've just been amazed by a radio message.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

I love tittor posts! this is what originally brought me to this site years ago...

Not sure about this one tough. I dont know anything about radio operations or transmissions but, he states
"if you can hear me click twice"

does any one know if this is a reference to a ham radio operation? would that type of transmission be able to be picked up on an FM frequency?

Im gonna have to start listening to static on the radio now

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What got my initial attention is that the "broadcaster" seemed to be calling out to someone...Not just a DJ or radio host type of voice. The voice was crackling and static was terrible. After the "double click" thing it just went dead....and I mean dead dead...No static no nothing ??? Anyhoo....Micro FM transmitters or maybe someone listening to something on their iPod in the car next to me and had it on their FM transmitter....I just thought that it was really weird !!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What does not make sense to me is the possibility of John Titor setting up a short range fm transmitter to broadcast a message into the Ottawa valley or really anywhere in Ottawa. Unless it was in the Capitol area, who the heck would hear it? Ottawa has high concentration population centers but they are spread out and once you are away from any center, you out in the middle of nowhere really. My point is, there is not much of good reason to send out a short range message into that area when you could go west into the GTA and hit around 5 million people.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Now I know this might be way out there and that I'll probably get a lot of flack for what I'm about to type down but you must know that I am only doing this because I can't explain it and have a hard time dealing with it. I'm not sure what to think about it either.....

I was going through the FM dial on my car radio, I own a old car and still have to turn the dial to get a channel. I hear " ....year 2035.....This is John....Can anyone hear me...This is John Tittor....If you can hear me click twice....."

I turned the dial a couple of notches up and down to try and get a better signal but it only got worst, I could only hear the voice on channel 87.3 FM ( in Ottawa Canada ).

The voice kept repeating over and over " This is John Tittor from 2035, can you hear me......Mission is a go, I repeat, mission is a go...." The silence.

Now please....Does anyone know anything about any TV show, radio show or any form of entertainment with a name of John Tittor or any sci fi movie of the sorts ???? I thought that it was kind of a weird thing to hear on the radio and it was only for about a minute then the channel just went completely dead ????

Could be nothing, just asking. Thanks.

The real question is how did John Tito survive 2012?

And is he coming here with the brown dwarf/elenin/!? May be trying to warn us by sending a broadcast from there? Tune in to that damn radio..you may be onto something..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh come on! everyone has heard of John Titor.

edit on 23/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Chadwickus: I have never heard of John Titor until 2 days ago! So yes I imagine there are many people who have never heard of him. And no I don't live under a rock, but have been very busy with my life so I have never really had time to hear of this stuff....

To the OP, I suspect this is a hoax, somebody with a Ham Radio or something? Some teenagers playing games? Maybe even an ATS er.........

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh come on! everyone has heard of John Titor.

OP, you're either lying or you've been had by some amateur radio broadcaster playing games.

edit on 23/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Exactly, either way, a hoax is involved...First of all John was just a hoaxer ( for those who some how have not heard of him)....claimed to be from the future...something about being able to access internet pages from the past and communicating that way ( If I recall correctly)....Which kind of goes against the OP's claim...

I don think the hoaxer that was "John Titor' had a habit of using radio to communicate....Do you recall if such claims were made by "John"?

Either the OP,is lying, or they got tricked by some one.
edit on 23-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What if he didnt know he was broadcasting from Ottawa....

This reminds me of fringe

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

The real question is how did John Tito survive 2012?

And is he coming here with the brown dwarf/elenin/!? May be trying to warn us by sending a broadcast from there? Tune in to that damn radio..you may be onto something..

if i remeber correctly his claim allued to the idea that he survived the nuclear attacks in a bunker in florida.
Mostly because the nukes were detonated in the atmosphere creating massive epm shockwaves rather than obliterating ground targets.

i dont think he ever menioned a bown dwarf or nibiru...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Look, I'm in no way implying that I believe any of this...It could very well be a hoax by someone screwing around with a ham radio, I don't know...I just thought that it was a weird radio transmission....

If I was being played then so be it, life goes on but from what I can tell on here so far, some think the guy is the real deal and most think he's a hoax....Dahhhhh Welll.....And so are the days of our lives.....lmao !

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthBeDamned
reply to post by Fox Molder

LIAR! You sir should be ashamed of yourself.

What ???? Now please explain why it would be any advantage to me to come here and post something about this John Tittor when I had no idea who he was until I checked here??? Why would I feel the need to be grilled by anyone ???

Now please tell me why would you even think that I am lying? And if it is because of my phrasing structure than I can explain that be telling you that English is not my first language and that I am doing the best I can to communicate the as trues to what I heard as possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
OP knows damn well who John Titor is and knows he's making this up.
How can I prove this? Quite simply.
Every time his last name was spoken, and if OP is to be believed, never hearing of him till the "radio" message of his, every time his name was spoken it was pronounced "tee-tor". Even John Titor himself pronounced it as such.
Yet, miraculously, the OP knows that the name he's never heard of before is spelled "Titor".
If he had tried and spelled it "Teator" he might've been just a wee bit more credible, though not much more.

Try Harder.
Maybe "Hooked on Phonics" might help.

edit on 8/23/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/23/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
In my Ancient Readings, I have come across some prophecies, foretelling of a broadcast on Earth, maybe by a towns-crier, but now I am sure that this is what they meant.
It was very vague, just told of a mysterious broadcast, that would be heard by someone with a strong sense of the sixth. If any more information is needed, by all means, message me. I live to enlighten.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I hate to tell you but the chances are ZERO if (as you claim!) the message lasted "only a minute and went then dead"....and you by MIRACULOUS COINCIDENCE just caught that short message in that small time-frame you were playing with your (alleged) very old radio where you need to dial stations.

The chance is also INCREDIBLE small that you never heard of "John Titor"...which MIRACULOUSLY was a rather big subject on conspiracy sites such as this - ASSUMING you don't know who this was - and by MIRACULOUS coincidence ask on *ATS* who John Titor is.

(In other words: You knew exactly where to go and ask to get the most attention for your story)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

Why would ancients have known about broadcasts? Were they using their Flintstones rock and bamboo tube set?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't heard to John Titor..and I actually still would not have heard about him, if I had not been on here reading about the EQ.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In march he posted a message where it's obvious he is interested in "time travel" and "time manipulation"....so he is very obviously a troll.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

Why would ancients have known about broadcasts? Were they using their Flintstones rock and bamboo tube set?

Simple minded person... it is a prediction of the FUTURE! How did Nostradamus, bless his soul, know of 9/11 and other technological advancements in his predictions? They speak of the future! The Ancient Tomes did not say "broadcast" but I relay the information to you as you would understand. This was destiny... he is a legendary warrior for the future of humanity.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I too must join the 'I never ever heard of this man til this thread and reading the wiki about him which someone posted in a reply' group.
I've been on ATS for a long while now too.

Have to say, his last name was Titor on the google and Tittor here. Which is right? Either way, I don't know.... nothing he said came to be. Is this due to a hoax (maybe) or someone listened and changed things so that timeline didn't occur which is why we see it as a hoax? I'm not gullible. I just like to keep an open mind and view each 'what if' as a total possibility.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

And due to my sister's name being Titer (tee-tor) because none of could say Tina as a child...I probably would have spelled his name pretty close to the way the OP did. Not only that..but I am not on the internet much...so when i do find something off the wall..or a bit out of the norm? This is where I come. I've been a follower of ATS for a number of years, but only recently began actually replying, making threads, etc. So, there is every chance I would come here with something maybe everyone else know about..but I myself do not...Like...the OP for example...If I had for the time being while I sit here waiting for my laundry to dry so I can put it away, looked up..time travel. Then according to those in this thread, there is a chance I would come across this man John Titor, which I personally never have in all my time of coming to ATS...or beforeitsnews, or any other conspiracy site, but, this would definitely be the place I would come to, to post what I found and ask questions. That is what I assumed this site was for. What about those completely new to ATS? like I was about 3 years ago...I never even knew conspiracy sites like this existed, so..what if for the first time I came here..and a few days later, or after my how many whatever posts I'm suppose to have...I post the story..would I have then to been accused of lying and spreading disinformation? or would I have been politely handed the info I seek..which yes...is hoax..but just because something is a hoax, doesn't nor should it mean we automatically cry "LIAR" and hand out rudeness. How hard is it to say.."hey, sorry, this guy and info is all hoax." why is that so difficult? You know..when so much conspiracy takes so much hold, that common decency goes out the window? then maybe you (meaning all) need to take a break from your computer screen? Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join