It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've just been amazed by a radio message.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh come on! everyone has heard of John Titor.

OP, you're either lying or you've been had by some amateur radio broadcaster playing games.

edit on 23/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

thank you! So many posts went by before yours I was just shaking my head slowly and staring.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh come on! everyone has heard of John Titor.

OP, you're either lying or you've been had by some amateur radio broadcaster playing games.

edit on 23/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

thank you! So many posts went by before yours I was just shaking my head slowly and staring.

Oh well...You don't have to believe any of it, I have absolutely nothing to gain here, all this can bring me is negative comments from people that don't take the time to read properly.

you can say that you don't believe any of it but please refrain from calling me a liar, that is one thing that I am absolutely not doing here is lying !

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

I live in the general area, and this actually piqued my interest ever so slightly. I'll tune in to that station to see if I can find anything out and come back to this thread later.

In the maintime, keep us posted if you find out more.

And for those immediately calling Fox a hoaxer for simply hearing what he heard on a not-so-regularly-used radio station and for not having heard of John Titor before, this is the first I have ever heard of him as well. I came across this specific thread in search of the infamous "hum" people keep hearing around the world, something completely different, but the location and date is what caused it to pop up in my searches as the very first link.

I do believe Fox's claims of having heard this on the station, but I do not know how much of John Titor's words I trust without having done any previous research, and I certainly do believe it is possible to be a joke or game or advertisement, and Fox simply got caught in the act.

Whatever it is, Fox, I hope you figure it out for yourself, because it clearly seems as though some people are unwilling to assist without first jumping down your throat.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join