It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real power of the Vatican!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
I raised some questions to authorities in the country I am currently residing (in Europe) about why out of every paycheck I get, 300 Euros are automatically taking out without my permission and God knows where this money goes. Recently I found out it goes to the church (catholic church). It's called "church taxes". Ok, but..what if I don't believe, and never go to the catholic church? I was given an answer, that when I have kids - my kids won't be able to attend just any kindergarten, school or university, because it all belongs to the catholic church, and if i die and want to be buried - I won't be able, because the cemetaries are also owned by Vatican. Wow. i had to investigate that!
Anyway, I don't have any choice about those 300 euros..they still go out of my account straight to catholic church every month..damn it.
Here is what I found in my resource. I am not quite sure if anyone has posted already the fallowing, so forgive me if it's posted twice.
Share your thoughts and experiences!
Peace and Love to all

I do not know if this is true.

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg.113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

Source

here is some more interesting reads, please judge for yourselves:

www.irishcentral.com... l

secondpagemedia.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.vatican.va...

edit on 22-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
very interesting to say the least....will watch this thread and see what others say

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Very good read and some of this I remember reading I think it was in Behold A Pale Horse, but I have to read my pdfcopy to confirm

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

A good read, some interesting ideas.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
so if all that is true, wouldn't the same apply to all governments, everywhere, all nations everywhere, and all uprisings and democratic reforms are just extensions of the same thing? like the people in egypt, south africa, libya, etc, are not really fighting for anything but a fleeting ghost of an idea, an illusion? if this is all just a manufactured illusion, where's the benefit? people with that much power don't need to take other people's money, they can just manufacture a different reality. i'm trying to wrap my head around what you're saying

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I know you have some questions, so do I! I do not know everything, but I know that I have been robed by the vatican churches without anything to say! What is that if not a slavery? i wish I could answer your questions, but I can't. I just know what I see

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well that's n anti-papal screed if I ever heard one.
And what a laundry list of proof too.
Do you think that there is anything to de done?
Anything we can do?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so if all that is true, wouldn't the same apply to all governments, everywhere, all nations everywhere, and all uprisings and democratic reforms are just extensions of the same thing? like the people in egypt, south africa, libya, etc, are not really fighting for anything but a fleeting ghost of an idea, an illusion? if this is all just a manufactured illusion, where's the benefit? people with that much power don't need to take other people's money, they can just manufacture a different reality. i'm trying to wrap my head around what you're saying

Well this is probably how they "manufacture a different reality". If they had gone about it some other way, then people would still be saying that they couldn't be using that way because they could just manufacture another reality. lol

The OP is 100% correct. The Vatican basically controls the entire world. They are the elite group of the elite groups. Just watch the following video: www.john1429.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Thanx for the link Jeremie!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Good thread !

this older thread has some good points as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Vatican's colonization of the Americas has made them very powerful over the last 500 years !!

The "Big Triangle" is

the Vatican (Rome, controling most religions, mainly the 3 Abrahamic)

London (financial handling of assets .. all central banks)

Washington D.C. (Military and Industrial enforcement)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
wow, excellent post. I'll have to do more research to fully comprehend, but upon first read, I wouldn't be surprised if it were completely true. Thanks for providing specific cases to back it up

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
this pretty much debunks everything:
home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hi i don't know where you live in Europe..., here in Germany we pay also Church-Tax. But its absolutely no
problem to "Step out of the Church" how they call it here. After that you don't have to pay anymore money to the church. Simple as that!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

Assuming that half of your post is true (I don't doubt that it's all true) brings me to a couple of conclusions:

1. They must really be laughing at us right now; seriously.

2. I have a new perspective of The Book of Revelations.

I remember reading a directive from a former Pope that forced Christians to acknowledge Sunday as the Sabbath under penalty of ex-communication from the Church. As for authority to do this, the Pope said he didn't need authority as he himself was God on earth. I don't remember what the reason was, but it seems that it had to do with the Pagans of that time could not be forced (even under threat of death) to worship on the traditional Jewish Sabbath, but the threat of ex-communication was enough to persuade the Christians to worship on the Pagan day of observance. No promises, but I'll try to find it, and post it in the next few days. It's in one of my old books.

Just thought I would add that as I understand it, ex-communication was pretty much a death sentence in those days because of the hardships it imposed...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
wow, excellent post. I'll have to do more research to fully comprehend, but upon first read, I wouldn't be surprised if it were completely true. Thanks for providing specific cases to back it up

I agree totally.
There is alot of information to cover but the more one digs into it the more it becomes evident that this is truely a slave colony.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
love the post defo something to think about

I think that every thing gos back to ancient Egypt and Sumeria though if you look at the are there are sings of Egyptian high magic every where in the developed word espeshaly Washington DC.certain aspects have filtered there way in to all religion so i doubt that all the power resides in the pope.if power is given to only one man he/she would not be in the public eye

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Amazing Discoveries has a series of video lectures by Walter Veith .. amazingdiscoveries.tv...

The thread All Roads Lead To Rome is intresting .. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This link might be worth checking out The British Legal System of Mixed Common and Roman Law has been used to Enslave US(A) www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
very interesting to say the least....will watch this thread and see what others say

Well what else is there to say? I think your avatar pretty much says what needs to be said at this point.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I live in the Netherlands,, how can I research if my money goes to the vatican demons.

Man if this is treu.a.lfjdsfjklf j

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This brings to mind Nebuchaadnezzar's dream in Daniel Chapter 2 where we are told of a statue with a head of gold, chest of silver, belly and thighs of bronze, legs of iron and toes of iron and clay.

According to interpretations, the Empire of Babylon was represented by the head of gold, The Medo-Persian Empire-silver, The Grecian Empire-bronze, and the Roman Empire is the iron. (See the book of Daniel, chapter 2,, for the complete story. I paraphrased it here in the interest of space conservation.)

It is my contention that the Roman Empire never died. It just changed clothes. Emperor Constantine presiding over the first Nicene Council was just the beginning. The list of Holy Roman Emperors is a long one, the Last of which was Frances II, who was also the first Emperor of Austria (1804-1835)

Francis II, the eldest son and successor of Leopold II was the last Holy Roman Emperor and the first Emperor of Austria (1804-1835). His rule as Holy Roman Emperor was dominated by the French Revolutionary Wars and later by the Napoleonic Wars. He joined the coalition against the Revolutionary France shortly after his accession to the throne but after the devastating defeat of the Third Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Austerlitz, Francis II was forced to sign the Treaty of Pressburg (1805) which de facto dissolved the Holy Roman Empire. From 1806 onwards, he used Francis I of Austria as his only title.

As Emperor of Austria, Francis continued to support the opposition against the Napoleonic France despite the fact that he had married his daughter Marie Louise to Napoleon in 1810. He once again joined the coalition against France in 1813 and played an important role in Napoleon’s final defeat. After the Congress of Vienna in 1815, Austria emerged as one of the leading European great powers, while the House of Habsburg-Lorraine continued to rule the Empire of Austria (from 1867 known as the Austro-Hungarian Empire) until the end of World War I in 1918.

Source

While researching this, i also came across a couple of interesting reads, concerning the Jesuit influence, and a ebook by a Monsenor Rafael Rodriguez Guillen called The Vatican Finances. These shouild prove to be most interesting to read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join