It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "crapping their pants"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is an open missive -"reply"- of sorts from scientific genius (and political nutpot?) at Dr. Mensur Omerbashich's website sites.google.com... . Here is just an excerpt where he states (sorry, his caps, not mine):

"NOT TO MENTION THAT NASA ITSELF HAS DEDICATED COUNTLESS HOURS AND RESOURCES (LATEST BEING THE SOLAR SATELLITES STEREO A-B) TO CLOSELY STUDY THE "WIMPY ELENIN" AS THEY LABELED IT. HYPOCRITES AT THEIR CORE, NASA WHICH COULD NOT EXPLAIN PLANETARY AND MOON ORBITAL ECCENTRICITIES SINCE 1960-IES, WAS ACTUALLY CRAPPING THEIR PANTS UP UNTIL MID-AUGUST, WHEN THEY FINALLY SIGHED IN RELIEF AS ELENIN IS OBVIOUSLY NOT GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH. THEY KNEW FULL WELL THAT MOON ECCENTRICITY IS UNEXPLAINABLE BY NEWTON-EINSTEINEAN MAGICAL "GRAVITY THEORY", AND THAT IT CAN BE EXPLAINED ONLY IF THOSE WERE FUNDAMENTALLY AMENDED."

What a hoot, since NASA does read his stuff!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So, he's just admitted that at times NASA doesn't have a clue what's going on. Took'em till this late in the game to figure Elenin wasn't a threat, but no word to the public. Guess now we know why they were telling their employees to be prepared for a disaster.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The public reaction to the events will be a far larger concern then the events themselves are capable of , IMHO.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Ah Yup!! Hey, I couldn't find my own thread - why doesn't it show up in new threads; I've done something wrong? Maybe because it's posted in skunkie-land? Someday I might figure out how this website works, old dog, new tricks...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I SnF'ed this thread because I went to the link provided. Reading some of the calculations brought me back to my old engineering days at a prestigious mid-West Engineering school (IMHO #1). Although it has be over 40 years since I modeled equations similar to this, I am uncertain of there authenticity. Hopefully, someone more educated than I can study his formulas and theories, rendering an educated opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ovumcranium

You are joking right?

Some anonymous blogger....writing without actually offering any evidence.....linking to abstracts that he clearly doesn't actually understand himself (eg teh one on the moon's ecentricity - notes that the concept of a trans-Plutonian massive body would account for it -

Actually, the values for its mass and distance needed to explain the empirically determined increase
of the lunar eccentricity would be highly unrealistic and in contrast with the most recent viable theoretical scenarios for the existence of such a body. For example, a terrestrial-sized body should be located at just 30 au, while an object with the mass of Jupiter should be at 200 au

(from the actual paper

Why are they unrealisitic?

The distances given are described as "absurdly small" - the writer doesnt' explain why - it is a sicentific paper and I think he expects his readers to understand that if such a body existed it would affect everything - but it is only the moon that has this "problem".

Typical CT thinking - someone posts something critical of NASA (or whoever) - therefore it must be true! Dont' bother to check the links, or the evidence presented, etc......

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yes it's really a Big Brown Fying Dookie Pattie! Its was made by NASA!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
nice find S&F

I like this Dr Mensur already

actually, let me rephrase that - I really like this guy already

especially his sdie bar on relativity

"I never came upon any of my discoveries through

the process of rational thinking."

(A.Einstein,1944)

edit on 21-8-2011 by Highlander64 because: more

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

THEY KNEW FULL WELL THAT MOON ECCENTRICITY IS UNEXPLAINABLE BY NEWTON-EINSTEINEAN MAGICAL "GRAVITY THEORY", AND THAT IT CAN BE EXPLAINED ONLY IF THOSE WERE FUNDAMENTALLY AMENDED.

This is pretty empirical proof that Omerbashich is a fool that doesn't have a clue.

The first thing you are taught in university about Newton's equations of motion is that they are a generalisation and are far from perfect but seem to adequately predict how a body will act in the presence of a gravitational field.

Einstein's theory's add to the Newtonian equations but still fail to perfectly predict the motion of bodies.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Anonymous blogger? You lost me there, your comments make no sense to me as the letter was written by Omerbashich. He links to his own articles that he wrote and published as well as others.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I'm with you there!! I've got a doctorate myself, but in soft mushier areas. Some of the physics formulas in some of the links are wayyyyy over my head, I get my son to translate, but all rather fun to ponder...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
His page is actually quite interesting as he provides categorical evidence that the US government attempted to steal his patent. He uses resonant theory as it applies to the ether (something Nicola Tesla was using to generate large amounts of electricity) In regards to explaining why the effect we refer to as gravity occurs. His equations work out.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

THEY KNEW FULL WELL THAT MOON ECCENTRICITY IS UNEXPLAINABLE BY NEWTON-EINSTEINEAN MAGICAL "GRAVITY THEORY", AND THAT IT CAN BE EXPLAINED ONLY IF THOSE WERE FUNDAMENTALLY AMENDED.

This is pretty empirical proof that Omerbashich is a fool that doesn't have a clue.

The first thing you are taught in university about Newton's equations of motion is that they are a generalisation and are far from perfect but seem to adequately predict how a body will act in the presence of a gravitational field.

Einstein's theory's add to the Newtonian equations but still fail to perfectly predict the motion of bodies.

I think assertion that he is a fool because he points out this anomaly shows the bias of your reference frame.
Not sure if you actually read his articles or equations what he is referring to is that NASAs reference frame is incorrect. Having a different model does not make one a fool and it is just this sort of orthodox dogma that deters the scientific community from actually understanding what causes gravity. His equations work out and he does not rely on some imaginary particle called a graviton to explain the effect.

The problem with the orthodox school of thought is that theycall a cook anyone who challenges their authoritarian expertise on subject matter. Unhealthy and bias not scientific at all.

"Thus the derived equation is that of levitation. Reality is a system of near infinitely many magnifying oscillators, where permanent energy decay of all oscillation forbids constancy of known "physical constants". This hyperresonator concept explains the magnetism (as every forced oscillator feature), as well as the gravitation (as forward propagation of mechanical vibrations along the aether i.e. throughout the vacuum structure)."

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes and if you'd tried having a look ateh article by Lorenzo Iorio he linked to which he has described as

THEY KNEW FULL WELL THAT MOON ECCENTRICITY IS UNEXPLAINABLE BY NEWTON-EINSTEINEAN MAGICAL "GRAVITY THEORY", AND THAT IT CAN BE EXPLAINED ONLY IF THOSE WERE fundamentally amended.

You'd quickly see that the link says nothing of the sort.

In short - it's BS.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Read further or read the quote above. Graviton theory is just that a theory it has never been proven it is the straw man defense of say well we see this behavior so it must be a particle. The good Dr has challenged the established orthodox school of thought and has been met with the typical predictable Orthodox bias response. Instead of studying the formulas and seeing if they work attack the man and make him look the fool. Knowledge is power people in positions of such power do not susceed ignorance very easily.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well that just about explains everything. We were in possible danger and who's to say we still arn't ? Really.
A comet hitting the earth, can be wimpy all day long and still be an earth shattering event. I guess we can't depend on anyone, to tell us crap, if ssomething wicked this way comes ? That's the only obvious information in all of this.

edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well that just about explains everything. We were in possible danger and who's to say we still arn't ? Really.
A comet hitting the earth, can be wimpy all day long and still be an earth shattering event. I guess we can't depend on anyone, to tell us crap, if ssomething wicked this way comes ? That's the only obvious information in all of this.

does that mean it coudl have been a potentially WELE?

Wimpy Extinction Level Event?

Which means by extended logic, only Wimps will become extinct - that can't be such a bad thing

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

Originally posted by randyvs

does that mean it coudl have been a potentially WELE?

Wimpy Extinction Level Event?

Which means by extended logic, only Wimps will become extinct - that can't be such a bad thing

Although I don't think that's what was meant . I like your extended logic very much.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is the source of the site you linked to?

Looks like someone blog they blabber on about.

I stopped reading when their highlighted link for NASA "crapping their pants" is the video of their service announcement to employees. A thread that was on here and imo ridiculous. They do these videos all the time for their employees, it doesn't mean they are crapping their pants! If that is the case then my last job was crapping their pants when we got booklets of information and how to prepare for a disaster. It was hurricane season!

So your title is kind of misleading. I don't see anywhere where NASA said they are crapping their pants. The person is using that video saying they are...Not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
To be fair,did NASA ever knew anything?
They always find out when we do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join