It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul...The "Take Away" Candidate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone with any background in sales knows that a powerful psychological technique to "close" a deal is the "take away" tactic. If you tell someone that they cant have something, then they will want it even more or decide that they want it even when they had little or no interest previously. It is a form of reverse psychology and could be especially powerful in the case of Ron Paul on people who are already anti-establishment. If the prostituted MSM disses or otherwise disparages the candicacy of Ron Paul, then the "tea party" (evoking images of anti-government rebellion) participants will have stronger feelings of support...even lifting him to cult like status. Given this background it could be that the tea party is being co-opted and used to support an Illuminati candidate. Remember they (NWO) want a scientific dictatorship and they are well aware of the destruction of the dollar (they are engineering it afterall even tho it is inevitable) and the importance of a quasi-gold standard to resurrect the world financial system. What better way to get their real candidate (Dr.Ron Paul, a possible Mason), one who convinces the american electorate to allow him to euthanize the dollar and conviscate their gold to back a one world currency, than to trick them into voting him in office and blindly following his draconian measures. Yes, they will eventually be necessary but we are in a much better position (debt/gdp) than Japan so why not try to buy some time before we attempt a 'controlled burn' of the field?

The bad thing is that the economy and national debt are joined at the hip. What the country needs is higher interest rates to reward savers (especially seniors and retiring boomers) to increase the size of the savings pool to support bank balance sheets and give people a decent return on their "risk-free" money. But given the government debt a serious hike in rates would greatly increase the interest on the national debt. However, lower interest rates for nearly 3 years has not resulted in more economic activity. The banks are improving their balance sheets and not loaning out their reserves. If they did the resultant increase to the money multiplier would kick up inflation....so far the increase in the money supply has not been that inflationary except for banks buying hard assets (versus from consumer demand). No one has suggested higher rates because of the knee jerk association with lower economic growth...but it is a fact that if you increase the price of a commodity (ie money) then you will increase it's supply (savings pool). I think Ron Paul agrees with this position.

The other critical issue in the whole endgame is the Federal Reserve Bank. Ron Paul wrote a book entitled "End the Fed"....well the Fed's charter expires in about 2 years. What if ending the Fed results in it going bankrupt? Afterall they have taken in all of those toxic assets. This could be by design (ends justifies the means). Ending the Fed could mean the defacto end of our bank currency system. Does not a dollar bill say "One Federal Reserve Note" and not "One Dollar" per se? End the Fed, change the currency and back the new currency (nominally; ie, officially but you cant redeem it directly) by gold.....but only if we recall the gold again (1933 redux) but this time raise the penalty for non compliance to One Million Dollars and a ten year sentence.

I do agree with Ron Paul on most issues but I dont trust him to act in our best interests but rather in the interests of the One World Gold Standard financiers. I also agree that we should end American Imperialism and bring the troops home. We cant afford it and it is immoral to lie to the american people to start wars and unconstitutional to start wars without Congressional approval. But that begs the question....why isnt the Congress (which controls the purse strings) cutting off funding for the triple defacto wars that we are engaged in?

I agree with Rom Paul on some of these issues but I feel that a Ron Paul presidency will hasten the demise of the dollar and the country. That is what the globalists want. They want to destroy the dollar and the global economy to bring about their world government and financial system. It is tempted to vote for Dr. Paul since he makes sense on some issues and he is addressing them head on. I do not trust TPTB who manipulate the people thru the media. And I dont have a better candidate to suggest (except that he not have any ties to globalists interest) but I would like to know more about Ron Paul's true intent...and in the meantime we should all be careful what we ask for (as we just may get it - even if we dont yet understand the consequences). Does anyone have any links to possible illuminist ties to Ron Paul that they would share?
edit on 21-8-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: improved content and a typo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good points... Though I am a big supporter of Ron Paul, I've been informed long enough to know that nothing is as cut and dry as it may seem.

The reverse psychology aspect would make sense. I've often pondered the idea that if he's elected, it would give TPTB a scapegoat in engineering a huge financial collapse, or terrorist attacks, or both, in response to his policies, essentially putting an end not only to his movement, but the entire liberty movement. "Oh, we tried that, and look where it got us" type of thing.

In the end, I can think of no better option than to continue to support him and hope for the best. Let's not forget, as clever as the elite's tactics might be, they only use their best and riskiest ideas when they absolutely have to. As far as things stand now, I tend to think they're going the easier route of sincerely trying to silence him, knowing that the majority of Americans are dumb enough only to consider candidates that are fed to them. I guess we will see

In the meantime... RON PAUL 2012

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know that Ron Paul is the overwhelming favorite candidate on ATS so I do not want to offend anyone but rather that we ask the right questions and not go blindly down the road with any politician even if they are unconventional. I remember my brother (a former large coin broker) telling me in the 1980s that a client of his from Texas telling him that he had seen examples of "new money" in Ron Paul's office. Something that did not materialize at the time but could have been a back-up plan after gold went over $850 in 1980. How would he come to possess these notes? Of course it could have been made up by the client....but I do believe my brother (as he told it to me back then).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is a speech from Ron Paul on March 13, 2001 archives. He talks about "there is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade, and a single one world currency."

www.ronpaularchive.com...

After reading this speech of his from 2001...I have no doubt that Ron Paul is for a NWO..to me this is a great concern.

People should read his speech's.

edit on 21-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I voted for Obama in '08. I'm pretty sure that RP will be at least an order of magnitude better a president for America than Obama has been. I'll take my chances.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

It sure seems that the MSM is genuinely trying to minimalize him but decisions to not accurately report his strong showing in the Iowa straw poll come from higher up than the beat reporter. I still dont trust them (the Karl Roves of the world, the architects of public opinion and psychology). IF I am right on this assertion then the media will start to back him but not til we get closer to the Republican nomination. BTW, I agree with you on using him as the excuse to implode the market (which would also be a good time for a FF attack and the resultant issuance of martial law which, if it was the result of multi city riots, would be essentially beyond his control anyway).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Wow. Thanks for sharing (confirming my instinctive fears and reservations about him). It seems that Dr. Paul is a "wolf in sheep's clothing" afterall.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here is a speech from Ron Paul on March 13, 2001 archives. He talks about "there is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade, and a single one world currency."

Why leave out the important part?

There’s nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency. But a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism, and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Read the entire speech all the way to the bottom....it may enlighten you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Wow. Thanks for sharing (confirming my instinctive fears and reservations about him). It seems that Dr. Paul is a "wolf in sheep's clothing" afterall.

Thanks...I was leaning his way....until I did some more digging today.....also....I heard that most of the Republican nominees do not differ in their thinking on most issues....what does that tell you? Perhaps any one of them is for the NWO etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ok, I read the whole thing and I'm still not seeing this NWO evil Ron Paul you're talking about........

What's wrong with free trade and sound money?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Ok, I read the whole thing and I'm still not seeing this NWO evil Ron Paul you're talking about........

Ok...I understand what your thinking is....enough said. Peace out.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

before the man has a chance to do any good we can believe in..

I fear TPTB will give him an Atripine flavored beverage...heart attack, coverup, and back to the

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok, so what if he doesn't get elected? This conspiracy that he is a super illuminati agent coming in the backdoor to turn our nation into a fascist puppet state of the new world order sort of only works you know, if he actually gets elected. What are you going to say when someone else wins, "Well he was gonna?"

I love the man to death, and I know it's ok to joke about his electability because for him it's all about his liberty message. I'd ask you to think about his message, demonizing Ron Paul over things he hasn't done and things we will never know if they were true or not, does not discredit his message and his values.

People as thoughtful and passionate as him are rare. It comes out when he's explaining why he believes what he does. Like the story he tells people when they ask him why he is pro-life. You can learn a lot from this man. He can give a historical perspective on any issue in politics, and he actually understands the economy.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

In his speech (6 months prior to 9-11) he sure seems to welcome a "new paradigm" or "New Era" as opposed to fixing the current system. Welcoming a new era (nwo?) would mean welcoming the destruction of the dollar as the world's reserve currency and all of the international economic damage that would result.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Ok...I understand what your thinking is....enough said. Peace out.

You make no sense. You claimed that article proved that Ron Paul was working for the NWO, I see no evidence of that. What about that article is NWOish to you?
edit on 21-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by bacci0909

It sure seems that the MSM is genuinely trying to minimalize him but decisions to not accurately report his strong showing in the Iowa straw poll come from higher up than the beat reporter. I still dont trust them (the Karl Roves of the world, the architects of public opinion and psychology). IF I am right on this assertion then the media will start to back him but not til we get closer to the Republican nomination. BTW, I agree with you on using him as the excuse to implode the market (which would also be a good time for a FF attack and the resultant issuance of martial law which, if it was the result of multi city riots, would be essentially beyond his control anyway).

exactly. But like I said before, those are only fears at this point. I have to go off my best judgement, and my best judgement right now is to continue to support him. When he said he was running, I knew what it might mean for me personally, and I had to make a conscious decision whether to remain cynical about everything, or put my last bit of hope in something, even if it meant having my heart broken. I have chosen the latter

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why are you people making stuff up?

The Beginning of the End of Fiat Money The golden new Era of the 1990s has been welcomed and praised by many observers. But I’m afraid a different type of new era is arriving-a dangerous one- heralding the end of 30 years of fiat money. If so, it’s a serious matter that deserves close attention by Congress.

^That's what he actually wrote.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

He is in favor of a "single world currency"...to me that is a clue....you say I don't make sense to you...so be it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That is not all he said .....read the entire speech....peace out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join