It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul...The "Take Away" Candidate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by caladonea

In his speech (6 months prior to 9-11) he sure seems to welcome a "new paradigm" or "New Era" as opposed to fixing the current system. Welcoming a new era (nwo?) would mean welcoming the destruction of the dollar as the world's reserve currency and all of the international economic damage that would result.

Exactly...I wish people would read the entire speech...and some other speech's on that website too. If you want to vote for someone...investigate....look into their background....Ron Paul's archives of speeches tells who this man is.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

He is in favor of a "single world currency"...to me that is a clue....you say I don't make sense to you...so be it.

What's his definition of ``currency`` though?

Gold or any other market currency. In the past the world used gold and other precious metals as money........

That is not all he said .....read the entire speech....peace out.

I read the entire speech and I understand what he was talking about and I see nothing wrong with it. You people are just paranoid.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is my understanding of the issue:
Fiat currencies ALWAYS collapse. The fiat Federal Reserve Note right now is the world's reserve currency. It is collapsing right now...and is and will create economic problems worldwide.
Those who control the current fiat currency, (IMF, Federal Reserve, BIS, etc.) will want to create another fiat system in order to retain control...and will offer a solution (problem, reaction solution) since people will be frightened, confused, floundering. This cannot be allowed to happen! Those who control the current system cannot be allowed to control any future monetary system!
As Paul states near the end of that link:

"...The ultimate solution will only come with the REJECTION OF FIAT MONEY WORLDWIDE, and a restoration of commodity money. Commodity money if voluntarily and universally accepted could give us a single world currency REQUIRING NO MONEY MANAGERS, NO MANIPULATORS orchestrating a man-made business cycle with rampant price inflation. Real free trade without barriers or tariffs and a single sound currency is the best way to achieve international peace and prosperity..."

With Paul's solution there will no financial shenanigans like we currently have. There will be no inflation, no bubbles, people won't be losing their life savings, their homes, etc. What's not to like?

Or, if needed, would someone with an Austrian Economics' background correct me if my reasoning is off?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
After reading this speech of his from 2001...I have no doubt that Ron Paul is for a NWO..to me this is a great concern.

Judging by the response by RP followers so far, I'll say people will be willing to accept NWO a la RP. I guess those psychology technique might work after all.

Well, if RP indeed the one who's going to usher the NWO, I definitely don't have anything to do with it, it's the Ronulan who endorse RP, not me.
edit on Tue 27 Dec 11 by Jazzyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Look.... if everything is a conspiracy, we are doomed, so go out and play and stop being mad about it, it's over!
Ron Paul, if an uber NWO secret brought out for when all the regular shills couldn't do, and he's been kept in the wings for 30 years just in case, then they can plan the future and you are saying there is no hope for anyone. It's depressing.

I think Ron Paul is honest enough to be what he is. I think some people are so paranoid that they fall into the "Trust no one ever" crowd, and therefore truly don't matter in politics. Until they do more than feel upset about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join