It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We (Muslims) are going to stone obelisks this Friday.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by primoaurelius

but then again, its only my opinion, and i am only human.
i only ask, that we listen to our hearts, develop ourselves from our hearts,
insted of developing ourselves based on the opinons, values, and morals or our family friends and society.
think,
for yourself

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
It's funny to me when a person doesn't think for themselves. These books you all put your faith into and "know" are the word of God are ALL written by men. Just like you, just like me. It's that simple. Your relationship with your creator and what your purpose is in life is the most intimate question anyone can try to answer. Don't be a sheeple and let ANYONE but you answer that question. IMO if you do you have trivialized the most important question in life or are incapable of self identity.

lol right after i make my post i see this, and to think i learned this from a catholic school

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The god of forces ? There is only one god that is worshiped who's total belief system is war and force, and that is Islam. They live by the sword.

Really? The bible describes the God of christians and jews as being "warlike" as well.
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. - Exodus 15:3

Also, God in the OT commanded the Israelites to go go to war...and in the process, wipe out kids, womn, infants, old people etc.

If you have a problem with war, you have a problem with God of the old testament.

The Anti Christ will be a son of Abraham ( Ishmael ) but not honor the God of Abraham. And he will have Christian roots in his linage. But he will be Islamic, or a convert to Islam.

Where in the bible does it say that the AC will be from Ishmael. Please prove it.
The AC can easily be from Isaacs lineage as well. No one knows.

Islam is the Anti Christ religion of force and war. Their god is a war god. There life and ways are to shed blood and make war and destroy wonderfully. They cannot rest and must fight each other and the unbelievers in a constant struggle for conquest.

Also... christian and jewish armies are the most dominant armies in the world today. they are the ones most involved in the major wars these days.
If the God of Islam is a "war god" as you say, then you are basically labelling the God of christians and jews as a "war god" as well.

edit on 22-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Nonsense.
The time and space dimensions that you think in is not real . The true structure of spacetime is unimaginable by the human mind . only through mathematics that the finest minds on earth can grasp the easiest concepts about the dynamics of the universe though they can't imagine them like you can easily imagine particles traveling in 3D space. There are 11 spacetime dimensions and other hyperdimensional geometrical objects constitute our universe . Ordinary matter constitute very little of the whole universe and the rest is exotic matter and energy . As a theoretical physicist I can only see the infinite genius of the creator of the universe . and as a muslim I can only thank god the merciful for the gifts he gave me and worship him for the rest of my life .

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow, .....and this from one who says labels promote thinking.
So, by your logic to say that labels are used by TPTB to restrict thinking, you somehow jump to the statement that I should remain silent?

Names are just signposts pointing to an experience. When we forget that and identify with the labels rather than exploring the experience, we are reducing and restricting our thinking capacity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I really don't understand your motivation in posting such nonsense ,other than to create a conflict within the ATS community.

Your explanation on the stoning Obelisk/Satan crap is one of the billion reasons why ALL faiths are inherently "backwards" in nature. You should attempt to educate yourself on all forms of history and realize how God or all Gods is a human invention. The only good and evil comes from the human mind. That picture with the thousands of muslims standing around an obelisk ,is a perfect example why the middle east still in the dark ages. What a waste of human flesh. Those humans will never contribute in a positive way to this world. What a waste.

Islam is a very young religion and is still ,obviously, going thru growing pains which all religions go thru. The problem here is Arabs (true Arabs)(way before 622a.d.) are inherently "extremely" aggressive and "extremely" insecure in nature. This type of behavior is not positive ,especially in modern times. Especially when modernism is an infinitely growing force squeezing fundamentalist views.

The problem here isn't the obelisk,freemasons or the west. The problem here is you and all muslims. You need to give up on this fantasy strong-hold of the old way views. All islamic countries should be wealthy countries. You have many resources and positioned between the orient and the western lands. But no you have to "keep it real" and traditionally continue the same crap your forefathers(Umayyads,Abbasids,Fatimids,Almohad,Shadow Caliphate,Ottomans......) been doing for centuries.

And please don't think I'm favoring christians,,,, like I said ALL faiths are evil. Your just the new spoiled kid on the block.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lol,people attacking and yelling at a stone pillar,it sounds very effective at something that doesnt exist...

What a bunch of a religious BS,you people are idiots.

Religion itself is BS.

Have fun.
edit on 22-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
reply to post by wcitizen

I completely disagree with this. Labelling enables us to identify and relate similar concepts, items, people, belief systems etc and from which can expand such thought and bring identity to ourselves. By saying that we shouldn't label, is almost like suggesting that all animals are animals and that is it, there are no sub species, no sub genus, an animal is an animal. Even that there is just life form and non-life form. Whether you like it or not, Humans are different we are not all the same, we do not all think the same and forcing people to abandon their identification with like minded people, like minded concepts etc is no different than forcing a belief system on to them in the first place. Choice is what makes being Human, it is one of the greatest attributes a Human has. To abandon labels and labelling is no different to extracting the option of choice from a Human's mind. Yes those things will still be there, but without labels, how would we know to identify it?

We are obliged to use labels to express something - a thought, an experience, but labels in themselves are simply signposts to an experience of something or someone, as I said in my post above. Whilst they are necessary for oral communication, they have become restrictive. What is a chair? Behind the 'label' there are many aspects to a chair most of us most of the time don't think about, because the 'label' blocks a deeper thinking process.

Basically, most of the time most of us mistake the label for the experience and in many cases actually identify with the label, and TPTB use this to create divisions and hatred.

Behind all labels such as Muslim, Christian, Jew, man, woman, American, European, Chinese, Korean, etc are, simply human beings just like us. The vast majority of humanity simply want to live in peace, but because the labels have become such powerful negative memes, many don't even give that simple truth much thought at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Anti Christ

From the book of Daniel

" And he shall not regard the God of his fathers ( the God of Abraham - Jehovah ), nor the desire of women ( Jesus the savior), but in his stead (power) he shall honor the god of forces. "

The god of forces ? There is only one god that is worshiped who's total belief system is war and force, and that is Islam. They live by the sword. The Anti Christ will be a son of Abraham ( Ishmael ) but not honor the God of Abraham. And he will have Christian roots in his linage. But he will be Islamic, or a convert to Islam.

Islam is the Anti Christ religion of force and war. Their god is a war god. There life and ways are to shed blood and make war and destroy wonderfully. They cannot rest and must fight each other and the unbelievers in a constant struggle for conquest.

ok, i am obviously not muslim, but i have read enough of all 3 of the abrahamic religious books. firstly if you are going to say the god of islam is a god of war and anger, than you are calling your christian god the same. i would say the christian/jewish god is jelous, egotistical, and spiteful

i think its quite clear that you have never opened a quran, because i can show you many, many loving and forgiving verses, in the quran. i can also find "sinful" or angry examples of yhvh in the bible.

to say anyone's god is anything, is ignorant, how can anyone even for a second think they know who what and why god is or is not something. also, if you think that there isnt a christian holy war against islam going on RIGHT NOW, with christians killing muslims in the name of god, than you would again, be wrong. KILLING IN THE NAME OF GOD, CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, PAGAN, HAS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN.

god isnt the one pulling the trigger, god did not tell that suicide bomber to kill himself, that was his, or his mentors human opinon getting tacked onto religious martyrdom. for as many jihad verses in the quran, there is 2 loving ones.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Funny. Jerusalem is not even mentioned in the Qur'an, not even once !!!... yet you claim the last day of Ramadan is a “Jerusalem day” ???

That El Quds |(Jerusalem) was invented by the Iranians. It's all about politics. It has zero connection to Islam or religion.

next please.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To the OP,

the whole, "the one and only" thing, really? i mean really? come on...........

sounds to me like your saying, anyone who says "the one and only _____" is apart of some anti islam, NWO, subconscious religious mind control.

and i seriously dont think when someone is going to a michael jackson concert and the announcer says "heres the one! the only! michael jackson!!!!!" that everyone in the crowd is accepting him as their god. i would even make the stretch and say that NO ONE, in the crowd is accepting him as their god at that time

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why don't you leave and go there then?

Stay there too!

this is nothing more than phallic worshiping.

Oh but you're tired of the NWO right?

But you just keep on doing the things that give them power.

edit on 22-8-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So if we believe that Micheal Jackson is the one and only Micheal Jackson then......uh..........what?????

Are you trying to say that there was more than one Micheal Jackson's!?!?!

Are some of them still alive?!?!

And what does any of that have to do with throwing rocks at....well.....bigger phallic shaped rocks like obelisks???

I'm so confused!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I love the title of this thread from an anguished english standpoint.

Are the Muslims going to stone obelisks?

or

Are the Muslims going to stone obelisks?

Well it turns out they do both!

Priceless!
edit on 22-8-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Funny. Jerusalem is not even mentioned in the Qur'an, not even once !!!... yet you claim the last day of Ramadan is a “Jerusalem day” ???

That El Quds |(Jerusalem) was invented by the Iranians. It's all about politics. It has zero connection to Islam or religion.

Jerusalem is not mentioned in the Koran. You are right. But the promised land is mentioned.. in a rather important way. The Koran even records how God favored the children of Israel.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
More evil bull# from the Muslims...
Surprise, surprise.... That's, ok.... Enjoy it while you can.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This just perfectly illustrates the violent and primitive nature of this most twisted and offensive of religions.

These people disgust me, so do christians, jews and any other group of moronic imbeciles who believe in an omnipotent supernatural entity. Sorry but anyone I meet who starts banging on about 'God and Jesus' just gets branded a flaky idiot in my eyes. I have no time for people who waste their lives on that rubbish.

Einstein said it best: 'All religion is childish superstition'

Damn right.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

All religion is a joke, it's all about making people like you, hate people like us. It is the single most widely practiced form of mind control there is. I do wish people would educate themselves rather than blindly follow the teachings of men, not Gods.

Thank you very much for your post. I don't hate any body , I just hate ( don't like ) their actions. When I see a man kills another human being I don't feel right. I hate his action , not him.

May be you are very generalizing mind control. Choosing a religion is choosing a way of control. The way you should control your ego , so you can control your daily action.

Have you ever done something and then you felt bad about that ? That is your mind that is taunting your ego ( or some thing like that)

We chose a religion to control our ego and having less regrets to live with.

So you are free to call it MK super ultra . But it doesn't change these facts.
edit on 22/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745

Einstein said it best: 'All religion is childish superstition'

Damn right.

Right on bro....Islam may not be as ancient as Christianity, but it is beginning to leave its own stain in the history books. To think that Islam would be in anyway in contrast to the NWO would be ridiculous. Islam is just as evil as any form of world government. We can observe this by how poorly the governments in Islamic nations are run.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

next please.

dar es salaam = jarusalem. there were no Js or Vs in the ancient language. Daru salaam means abode of peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join