It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We (Muslims) are going to stone obelisks this Friday.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This Friday is the last Friday of Ramazan ( a lunar Muslim's month) and it is called the Qods day.

Qods = Jerusalem.

Muslims go rallying these day to show that they want Qods back. They express that they are not satisfied with this New World Order

Some history about Muslims

Muslims are people who have been stoning obelisk for more than 1400 years. They are the people who are aware of the insiders. They know that freemasonry is in the end of it's way. Muslims want to live freely and they want to worship their own god the one and only God

They stone the Satan's symbol in Mecca to avoid the wrong he has done to himself. Like other prophets Muhammad was saying the same thing : " Worship the one and only God " .

Let me tell you one thing. The the one and only phrase which is being used in your Media is the adjective for god . If you believe that for example we have the one and only Michael Jackson then the judgment day you will be one of his followers in the judgment day and you will be judged as he will be judged.

Any way , some history :

The ritual on stoning the pillars representing the devil is based on some Hadith narrations about Prophet Abraham. According to these Ahadith, the positions of the three pillars are supposed to be the places from where Satan (or Shaitaan) tried to tempt and misguide Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) three times into disobeying Allah Almighty by dissuading Ibrahim from carrying out Allah's order. But each time Prophet Ibrahim saw (or felt) the presence of the devil trying to lure him, Angel Gabriel told him to respond by throwing a stone (or stones) at Shaitaan (or Iblis). Thus, the devil failed to distract Ibrahim. It is said that the location of the three pillars at Mina mark the points where Satan stood, attempting to mislead Abraham. For this reason pilgrims throw stones on the pillars. The pillars represent the places where Shaitaan stood. Therefore, the purpose of throwing stones on the pillars is to express our contempt for the devil where he was once said to have stood

source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fedaefb78613.jpg[/atsimg]

How do we interpret this history

There are some govt which are doing evil things and they are not leaving Muslims alone.may because the know that Muslims are not passive people who prefer to sit there and do nothing. Islam is always a do some thing religion.

And, Muslims are aware these days and they won't leave those govts to do as they like. Mumens obey the one and only God and they don't tend to obey any Satan.

So , Muslims will reject The axis of evil this Friday. They will stone and burn the symbols of evil this Friday.

if the one and only God wills
edit on 21/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That post made no sense. Although I'm glad you can state historical fact.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Theres tons of 'gods', so how is YOUR 'god' the one and only?

May be there are different understandings of god but the there is only one truth. It is how it is.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

This Friday is the Qods day.

Qods = Jerusalem.

Muslims go rallying these day to show that they want Qods back. They express that they are not satisfied with this New World Order

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

uh.... again im really glad you can state historical fact.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
"God" didn't say hurt Satan. Obelisks/rocks have feelings too, you know.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

May be there are different understandings of god but the there is only one truth. It is how it is.

And that truth just happens to be your truth, correct? Despite the complete lack of evidence (besides feelings and faith), rationalizations of history and "prophecies", and the mountains of evidence that show your holy book as well as the bible is incorrect. You still think you have a monopoly on the truth?

I have a painting of Mohammed if you ever change your mind.
edit on 21-8-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
"God" didn't say hurt Satan. Obelisks/rocks have feelings too, you know.

EXACTLY!! Great point there!!

And to the OP now, as per the title, why are you "Muslims going to stone obelisks this Friday"?

What have those rocks done to you? You all just cant get that barbaric and primitive "stoning" culture out of your systems, eh? Please stay in your own barbaric primitive stone-cold countries ya stone-cold animals!!

And leave the STONES alone they didnt do anything to you!!

edit on 21-8-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That pic is kind of scary. Jesus is the only thing that stands between us actually crushing Satan on Earth together as brothers. He wasn't just a prophet, friend, he was the fulfillment of the ancient prophets message.

I love the passion of many Muslims who really try and live a holy life. So many Christians lack that passion today and I'm so often guilty of it myself. I admire that in my Muslim friends.

Have you ever read Acts in the Bible? For some reason I think it would speak to you. May God bless us all in the trying times ahead and may we learn to love.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

At least there is some evidence the tooth fairy exists, I remember waking up and finding a couple of dollars under my pillow once
Praise the tooth fairy!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It appears that muslims are in love with death and killing of their fellow human beings. I find that very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Maybe you should all gather around the Washington monument and throw stones at it.

It would be interesting to see how long your irrational baseless tradition would continue there.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
...Jesus is the only thing that stands between us actually crushing Satan on Earth together as brothers. He wasn't just a prophet, friend, he was the fulfillment of the ancient prophets message.

Imaginary friends are for children ya know!!

Silly adults.

Silly little me.
I hope I am as a child, but I know I haven't got there yet danggitt. So...I take it that you don't think you were created or that there is a consciousness higher than your own?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Glad to see the ignorant people on ATS still going strong. Just remember this my minimal brain mass friend, hate will breed more hate, i promise you that

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Amen!!

Yes the Tooth Fairy is the one and only true 'god. Glad to see you acknowledge this!! Well done.

Praise to the Tooth Fairy! All praise is due to the Tooth Fairy!!"

have some repsect for this man's faith.

just because you don't believe in it, it doesn't mean you have the right to be a tool.

at least approach the subject with some kind of tact, or educated stance if you must challenge it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join