It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We (Muslims) are going to stone obelisks this Friday.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't think he can stop being a tool unfortunately

Thank you for your replies. Because I know that you care.

I think that acting like a tool doesn't matter. What matters is that we should discuss about the truth. It doesn't matter if Bush says it or pope says that. The truth should be challenged.

And as you are discussing by the means of labels , we won't make it understanding the truth.

What is the matter with you people ? You are tax payer tools that think religion will make you act as a tool. You are Bush followers when you support him and it doesn't matter whether you claim it or not.

I know that Muslims have lots of problems , But as I dig the history to find the origin of these problems , I find one thing , The great Britain kingdoms hand. So , I will cut it one day.

If choosing a path or religion will make me look like a tool, then call me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

The main part of your answer is that there was not Jihad in those religions that would make them rise. and even there are some sentences about war , church is not using it because it is being supported by the heads of NWO leaders.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Asalamau Alikum,

Blessings to you and your family for your attempt to teach truth. Someday the western world will wake up. It is a most difficult thing to do when most of the world does not understand.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

We don't believe The Creator is "in" anything. Some Muslims may say that The Creator is everywhere, but what is meant is that the signs of The Creator is everywhere, or that The Creator knows all. The Creator isn't in any dimension nor is The Creator a spatial entity, for Allah/The Creator is not an object. The Creator created all objects. The Creator existed before all places existed and exists without a place. The "when" (time) and "where" (places) are creations and The Creator isn't in the creations.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Um, I see it in your sig, you do know they language that MU HAM MUD spoke don't you? Why are you living by Hadith(stories)? Why are you throwing rocks at stones? Does that really make any sense to you? If the Devil is a spirit what will a rock do? If he is not why not shoot him? I'm not going to call you stupid but can you explain this to me? Please?

Allah = Elloh there were no vowels in the ancient scripts. The only difference is most christian worship some made up dude named jesus(there were no "j"s or "v"s in the ancient hebrew language) and most muslims worship muhammad.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DeNaga

You said:"Um, I see it in your sig, you do know they language that MU HAM MUD spoke don't you? Why are you living by Hadith(stories)? Why are you throwing rocks at stones? Does that really make any sense to you? If the Devil is a spirit what will a rock do? If he is not why not shoot him? I'm not going to call you stupid but can you explain this to me? Please?

Allah = Elloh there were no vowels in the ancient scripts. The only difference is most christian worship some made up dude named jesus(there were no "j"s or "v"s in the ancient hebrew language) and most muslims worship muhammad."

Prophet Muhammad spoke classical Arabic. Hadith doesn't mean "stories", it means Prophetic sayings, i.e., from the Prophet Muhammad. And most Muslims don't worship the Prophet Muhammad; anyone who does isn't a Muslim; to do so would contradict the Testification of Faith a non-Muslim utters to become Muslim: No one is worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah".

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reprobation
reply to post by DeNaga

You said:"Um, I see it in your sig, you do know they language that MU HAM MUD spoke don't you? Why are you living by Hadith(stories)? Why are you throwing rocks at stones? Does that really make any sense to you? If the Devil is a spirit what will a rock do? If he is not why not shoot him? I'm not going to call you stupid but can you explain this to me? Please?

Allah = Elloh there were no vowels in the ancient scripts. The only difference is most christian worship some made up dude named jesus(there were no "j"s or "v"s in the ancient hebrew language) and most muslims worship muhammad."

Prophet Muhammad spoke classical Arabic. Hadith doesn't mean "stories", it means Prophetic sayings, i.e., from the Prophet Muhammad. And most Muslims don't worship the Prophet Muhammad; anyone who does isn't a Muslim; to do so would contradict the Testification of Faith a non-Muslim utters to become Muslim: No one is worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah".

No hadith was a word before the prophet was born. It means stories and he said not to deal with the hadith. What is classical arabic? Do you know? What language did he speak and do you know that hebrew and arabic are just dialects of an actual language. Most muslim do worship the prophet or we would not be having this discussion about hadith= i.e. you believe the life and sayings of the said prophet.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DeNaga

Originally posted by DeNaga
Um, I see it in your sig, you do know they language that MU HAM MUD spoke don't you? Why are you living by Hadith(stories)? Why are you throwing rocks at stones? Does that really make any sense to you? If the Devil is a spirit what will a rock do? If he is not why not shoot him? I'm not going to call you stupid but can you explain this to me? Please?

Allah = Elloh there were no vowels in the ancient scripts. The only difference is most christian worship some made up dude named jesus(there were no "j"s or "v"s in the ancient hebrew language) and most muslims worship muhammad.

Dude, We are not worshiping Muhammad. We trust him as a messenger of The god.

Ask every Arab that you see and he will tell you that , Allah = Al (meaning THE) + Elah (God).

Allah means The God , implicitly the one and only god.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hadith is some kind of Quotation made by the people we trust. We trust them as god has told us to do so.

Throwing a rock (small rock) on those pillars or obelisks is some kind of symbolism. We tell ourselves that we should avoid what Eblis has done and we should consider him as our great enemy. ( He refused to respect Adam and he said I will mislead as many humans as I can)

BTW , thank you for not calling me stupid.

Edited: We call Jesus , Isa Masih
edit on 21/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Instead of throwing rocks at other pieces of rock. Why not do something constructive, peaceful and positive?

Not being funny - but I fail to see how arsing about with bits of stone is going to fend off the devil, why not prove how good you are by feeding some homeless people and giving money to charity or something?

Just saying..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Alikum Asalam , brother.

Blessings to you and your family , too.

I think that both sides are ignoring some facts. Muslims are not demanding Islam from their Islamic governments and west country governments are telling lies about Islam and they just like to attack Muslims.

What I am demanding from both sides is start to think differently.

Western side :The main supporter of suicide bombings are western countries while they claim that they want to fight terrorism.

muslim side : They should unite and get those invaders out of their countries. They should learn to respect themselves and unite.

IMHO : western invaders should leave Muslims alone so that they will learn how to run their own country.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Instead of throwing rocks at other pieces of rock. Why not do something constructive, peaceful and positive?

Not being funny - but I fail to see how arsing about with bits of stone is going to fend off the devil, why not prove how good you are by feeding some homeless people and giving money to charity or something?

Just saying..

We remember that we have a great enemy awaiting in our path and this a ritual.

We do charity and we have helped our Muslim brothers and sisters in Somali.

Thank you for your advice

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by trailertrash

IMHO : western invaders should leave Muslims alone so that they will learn how to run their own country.

Hang on a second - you speak like Muslims have never attacked anyone until the 'westerners' invaded.

You muslims defiled several beautiful Buddhist temples in Afghanistan and have been fighting with Hindu's for thousands of years, looting, raping, murdering...

en.wikipedia.org...

So quit the hypocrisy. Not that I condone any western actions, but PLEASE stop it with the Muslims are innocent.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Just saying..

We remember that we have a great enemy awaiting in our path and this a ritual.

We do charity and we have helped our Muslim brothers and sisters in Somali.

Thank you for your advice

And that's another thing (and i'm not directing my comments at you personally OP) I'm just saying - but why do Muslims only seem to help other muslims? Why don't they help other religions?

Genuine question.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Um, I see it in your sig, you do know they language that MU HAM MUD spoke don't you? Why are you living by Hadith(stories)? Why are you throwing rocks at stones? Does that really make any sense to you? If the Devil is a spirit what will a rock do? If he is not why not shoot him? I'm not going to call you stupid but can you explain this to me? Please? [quote/]

Dude, We are not worshiping Muhammad. We trust him as a messenger of The god.

Ask every Arab that you see and he will tell you that , Allah = Al (meaning THE) + Elah (God).

Allah means The God , implicitly the one and only god.

El =The. AL. EL = The; am I missing something?

Perhaps you didn't uderstand my first post.so I will repeat it again. There were no vowels in the original language. Got it. So If this is true A(vowel) LL A(vowel) H = E(vowel) LL O(vowel) H
-----------------------------------------------------

Hadith is some kind of Quotation made by the people we trust. We trust them as god has told us to do so.

Throwing a rock (small rock) on those pillars or obelisks is some kind of symbolism. We tell ourselves that we should avoid what Eblis has done and we should consider him as our great enemy. ( He refused to respect Adam and he said I will mislead as many humans as I can)

BTW , thank you for not calling me stupid.

No problemo, but I still would like to know what language the prophet(PBUH) spoke. If you don't know then why would you post this ish in the first place. Do you know any sufis? Have you heard of Dr. Rashad Khalifa?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DeNaga

am I missing something?

You are missing some thing big and that is Arabic grammar.
And Our prophet's language is Arabic.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by DeNaga

am I missing something?

You are missing some thing big and that is Arabic grammar.
And Our prophet's language is Arabic.

Don't get your panties in a bunch homie. You do not realize that I have practiced islam and I know the language that it was handed down to the prophet(PBUH). Arabic is not a language. It is not a race. It is a dialect, and the original followers of this faith never called themselves muslim which is from the root word slm or salaam, but they called themsevles sabians. You are the one that is missing something.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Further proof that these people in that land are not the original inhabitants. Abrahm or Ibrahim was not a jew, a muslim or a christian. You can PBUH all day long but that does not make him a muslim. Read you Quaraan and see who his teacher was. And You should not be living by Hadith. The Prophet told you not to and dealing with a corrupted Koran that's written in persian script and not the original Language that the prophet wrote in is wrong.

islamiclearningmaterials.com...
You should talk to some Sufis and find out the truth about Masonry before you post junk like this. I would call you a Kafir, but I don't think you have a clue about what you are talking about.

Keep throwing those stones boyo, in a minute some of them are going to come back

True: Abraham/Ibrahim was not considered a Jew, a Christian or a Muslim. He was simply a monotheist.

Also true, that the Hadith were written over 200 years after Mohammad died. The tradition of the Hadiths is disputed between sects and pure Quranists reject them completely, as it is expressly stated in the Quran that nothing has been left out of it.

Quranists differ quite a bit, actually. Often, the objections people have to Islam are traditions located solely in Hadith, not in the Quran itself.

These traditions that don't exist in the Quran itself include the death penalty for apostates, even expressly discouraged in suras such as 2:256.

The trouble with these threads is that hardly anybody participating in the thread has actually read the religious text in question, be it the Torah, the New Testament or the Quran. Including those who profess to believe in them. It's quite baffling to me.

edit on 21-8-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I am glad that you helped me remember Invasions on India. But that is for more than 300 years ago. Our way of thinking has changed and our dominion has changed , too.

We have changed , but you are just starting to act like we did even worse. So it is not right. You are invading Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya . TPTB is behind every thing . Even behind 9.11 , even behind suicide bombings in Islamic countries.

So you think it is logical that some fool kings attacked India then you have the right to attack Muslims. It doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by mr-lizard

I am glad that you helped me remember Invasions on India. But that is for more than 300 years ago. Our way of thinking has changed and our dominion has changed , too.

We have changed , but you are just starting to act like we did even worse. So it is not right. You are invading Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya . TPTB is behind every thing . Even behind 9.11 , even behind suicide bombings in Islamic countries.

So you think it is logical that some fool kings attacked India then you have the right to attack Muslims. It doesn't make any sense.

Please respond to my questions before moving to a differeni subject. I've ask at least three. Can you respond to one?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So far as I can tell Islam is all about who you hate, who must die, and world conquest. Yet it tries to pass itself off as peace and truth. Just simply admit that you hate everyone not like you and want them either dead or converted as the Quran teaches. Everyone who is not a muslim knows this already. They're just slow to respond to it yet. They haven't all felt personally threatened yet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join