It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution U.S! AnonOp....#OccupyWallStreet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53878ee7c91d.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like a peaceful protest is being organised for 17th September onwards. I know that Anon members have been contacted in regards to this by the FBI. So to the powers that be are aware of the up and coming protest. How many people will attend I have no idea, I hope this goes organic like other protests in the world have...
Similar protests have also been planned for Paris, Madrid and Cairo on the same day...

A worldwide shift in revolutionary tactics is underway right now that bodes well for the future. The spirit of this fresh tactic, a fusion of Tahrir with the acampadas of Spain, is captured in this quote: The antiglobalization movement was the first step on the road. Back then our model was to attack the system like a pack of wolves. There was an alpha male, a wolf who led the pack, and those who followed behind. Now the model has evolved. Today we are one big swarm of people.

www.adbusters.org...

The planning can be followed on twitter, #OccupyWallStreet and Annops.... Lets see where this goes and if the cyber protest really has the power to go analogue..

edit on 20-8-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To keep in trend with the Arab springs 'Day of Rage', Anon should postpone the attack until October 8th.

Some of you may know, the term Days of Rage came from the demonstrations that took place in America between October 8th-11th, 1969. On those days, the American people tried to restore the American republic which was overthrown by a successful coup on November 22, 1963. It was the fall of an American republic, and the rise of an American Corporatocracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah, it's official Anonymous isn't who they say they are...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

What has drawn you to that conclusion. Have you got any evidence to support your claim...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertarianExpress

thanks for the history lesson...

Day of Rage homepage... www.usdayofrage.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Over 3000 attending on Facebook. I live in NY I will be there, this is the big one!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i read some article that the new york city police are getting ready for an unrest.

Link

What we need to be aware of and prepare for is censorship and taking away of individuals rights as well as closing down channels of communication as other cities follow New York City police as they prepare for unrest and riots.

Stay safe.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

dang I thought they might have learnt not to take down communication networks after the Bart hack.... nvm.... How would they like it if someone disrupted their communications...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Over 3000 attending on Facebook. I live in NY I will be there, this is the big one!

how do i find this on my facebook

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Im not going to link it because sometimes ats removes threads for linking to groups... Go to the FB search engine and type #OCCUPYWALLSTREET. There are a few different groups that come up. One has about 3-4k attending..

Just found another group for Occupying The San Francisco Financial District. ( #OCCUPYFDSF #OCCUPYFDSF)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
and so it begins...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

On September 17, we want to see 20,000 people flood into lower Manhattan, set up tents, kitchens, peaceful barricades and occupy Wall Street for a few months. Once there, we shall incessantly repeat our one simple demand until Barack Obama capitulates.

Their goal is kinda, eh, ambitious

Not that i would even hint at there being something wrong with it, just that i have seen so much ccrap, that i quite honestly believe there will be chaos if this gathers real momentum, because the establishment will not give up..

Still waiting for the first event in my region - meanwhile i will show my support right here, online!
edit on 20-8-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Its a communist front. Google it,its organizers are very wealthy and I know for a fact they wont be there. Dig a little deeper. This is a staged false flag,useful idiots to bring down wall st when the best thing you could do was step back and watch it collapse all on its own as it will.

Regardless of what happens I support your right to peaceful protests but not one of you there will speak as to my rights or have any part of forming some kind of new government that I will be part of. Good luck take some helmets.

The pentagon has classified economic attacks as acts of terrorism so then there is that to think of also. Dont let your emotions get you in a place your butt cant get you out of.

I want to see the permits for these protests,wall st isnt a place where one would be issued. If your allowed to get there then realize you are doing the bidding of others,your being played. New York has one of the worlds best riot control/terrorism networks and if your allowed to get there its because the powers that be want you there. Go on ahead I'll set back with the popcorn. I got no love for wall st but many a retiree depends on it many retirement plans are invested there,you'll be taking from innocent people should you succeed and the people who you wish to hurt have real wealth not paper you'll do them a favor by writting off all their derivatives and cds etc. THINK.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Had the same idea a few years ago in London. A guerrilla gardening protest turning Parliment Square into a garden with habitation.. It looked good for a while. Did not last long after they sent in the riot police... Lets hope this goes a bit better and remains peaceful..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

What makes you think it is a communist front.. I do not agree with the present capitalist regime. It is evident that it has some real problems and causing some real problems both social and environmentally. But I am not a communist. In my eyes both these systems in the long term are doomed to failure..
I protest, not because I have all the answers. I dont. I protest to bear witness to the fact there is something very wrong.. Im sure many will protest for different reasons..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well i say good luck to those peeps....and hope it stays peaceful....
if its successful maybe Obama will listen....

fluffx

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This event is ripe for infiltration and a false flag riot. Peaceful protestors sprinkled in with plants that will start the mayhem.

Be aware.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is there one for London? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Sir, I can say for fact that this group of organizers are not communists. If you cared to look at their webpage you may see that they do not claim any political identity. Nothing more than your everyday, average, hard-working Americans who love their country and want to see it flourish.
edit on 20-8-2011 by idisi because: ugh. typos.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I am not aware of one yet, one may well come to light though..... I will keep my eyes peeled for you..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join