It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution U.S! AnonOp....#OccupyWallStreet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

7000 attending on one facebook attend page. I really dont know how many peeps will turn up. The proof is in the pudding I guess....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

anon seem to be about many things. Including releasing innocent peoples email ,passwords & other confidential information which could put people in danger.

With the amount of them getting vanned for their online criminal activity im predicting "hacktivism" will go back underground. They're heavily infiltrated by LE and prosec people already the only reason more havnt been v&'d is a question of resource & importance.

Anon havnt realised theyre the baddies and they will get whats coming.

edit on 6-9-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I for one, will be there, actually going down with 4 friends. hope to see u out there too my friend

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

yes but trying to claim anon are at the level of the suffragettes or civil rights from the past is delusional beyond comprehension.

Have anon ever met a cause they dont like? seems like they're just professional protesters looking for an excuse to cause agro. Although i have more respect for people who protest in person rather than hide on the net and commit crimes. so good luck to them

Im sure back in the civil rights days people said "oh these civil rights/suffragettes people are nothing like the abolitionists, theyre just a bunch of brats". As history dictates, great movements are always resisted until the positive repercussions are felt. I hope you will have the vision to see that one day

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632cab722b91.jpg[/atsimg]

A bit more info....

Hey you jammers, dreamers, patriots and revolutionaries out there, Our occupation of Wall Street is less than two weeks away … do we have it together? The perpetrators of the massive financial fraud have been allowed to slip quietly from the scene and continue business as usual. Our elected representatives in Washington have become so tightly intertwined with the financiers and bankers that public accountability has all but vanished.

www.adbusters.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

I do kinda see were you are coming from and I dont have the answers, but if we keep doing things the same as we use too, things will continue to be the same..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

forget it cba with this.
edit on 9-9-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
well if i was in the US then i would along and show my support ........

but being thousands of miles away then it near impossible.....
but good luck to them

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be better if they broadcast a message when Wall Street was teeming with people?

September 17th is a Saturday. Not a whole goes on down there when the markets are closed.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Now fully underway. If anyone has any pictures please provide..
kx

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It is not just a one day protest, there is lots more planned...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Revolution!!!!

Impossible in the US. Folk too divided! Well done TPTB!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just to keep peeps posted.. I know this thread is a bit old but OWS and the movement has gained a lot of momentum ..

There is a protest, Thursday, November 17th, National Day of Action....

On Thursday November 17th, the two month anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, we call upon the 99% to participate in a national day of direct action and celebration

occupywallst.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join