It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
this is another question...why did the media get to fly their planes around that day when no one else could....they stopped all flight that day....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by patternfinder

I noticed that too, I just thought Bush was being Bush awkward and a bit tongue tied.
On second examination though , he looks like he was holding something back..

No Not that

ha ha, think about how ridiculous it sounds...the terrorists planted the bombs high enough in the buildings so that the people up top would be trapped....how did the terrorists get up there to those floors and plant bombs....why would they even have to do that if they knew they were going to fly airplanes into the building?????

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We should all relax the conspiracy theory obsession in relation to s11?
I remember watching an old woman being interviewed in New York, telling the world she saw a group of middle eastern looking men dressed in black celebrating as the towers were burning.
She took video footage of them..(more than Home security did) but it only turned out to be some Isareli spies apparently rejoicing in the death and destruction.
No big deal, just coincidence, perhaps they were so happy because of some funny joke been told?
No conspiracy there.
We all know Israel would be sad if the USA was attacked, these guys must have been happy because of nervousnes?
No lets let up on this endless paranoid delusional conspiracy obsession.
It was middle eastern nuts, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"During this meeting, Rumsfeld was apparently oblivious to the fact that an airplane was heading towards Washington. However, he made another prediction: “let me tell you, I’ve been around the block a few times,” he told Representative Cox. “There will be another event.” For emphasis, he repeated: “There will be another event.”

Just minutes later the Pentagon was hit."

From “Chairman Cox’s Statement on the Terrorist Attack on America.” September 11, 2001. Online at:

cox.house.gov...

Well, that link has expired but the quote is factual.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
I remember watching an old woman being interviewed in New York, telling the world she saw a group of middle eastern looking men dressed in black celebrating as the towers were burning.
She took video footage of them..(more than Home security did) but it only turned out to be some Isareli spies apparently rejoicing in the death and destruction.
No big deal, just coincidence, perhaps they were so happy because of some funny joke been told?
No conspiracy there.
We all know Israel would be sad if the USA was attacked, these guys must have been happy because of nervousnes?

you have the right to believe that if you want, you won't change any minds here, sorry...did you listen to bush explaining how the terrorists planted bombs in the buildings high enough to entrap the people at the top??

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
this is another question...why did the media get to fly their planes around that day when no one else could....they stopped all flight that day....

No they didn't. All networks have correspondents working in all major cities of the world. Jane Standley was based in New York on the day of the attacks.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
"During this meeting, Rumsfeld was apparently oblivious to the fact that an airplane was heading towards Washington. However, he made another prediction: “let me tell you, I’ve been around the block a few times,” he told Representative Cox. “There will be another event.” For emphasis, he repeated: “There will be another event.”

From “Chairman Cox’s Statement on the Terrorist Attack on America.” September 11, 2001. Online at:

cox.house.gov...

he had his info from good sources it sounds like.....

link   

They could have posed as painters , most contractors do these jobs at night, i don't know if the WTC had a permanent guard on at night, but believe it or not many importnt buildings do not have 24hrs site security .

Plasterers could plant explosives behind walss and cover their tracks .
It would take less than an hour, every building should have 24hr security.
Sadlytradespeople have access to these bulidings unsupervised.

link   

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but stop this video at 1:20.

Watch the upper left side of the building release a poof of smoke then a partial collapse of that section.

Immediately after that you can watch the explosions go down each floor very rapidly, a moment later it falls.

Any idea how office fires could achieve this?

Edit: Sorry I meant to quote you to include the video. Here it is.

edit on 20-8-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by litterbaux because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

No they didn't. All networks have correspondents working in all major cities of the world. Jane Standley was based in New York on the day of the attacks.

sure they did, that's how they had the footage of the towers, they were aerial views from a plane....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No conspiracy there.

you have the right to believe that if you want, you won't change any minds here, sorry...did you listen to bush explaining how the terrorists planted bombs in the buildings high enough to entrap the people at the top??

I think he was being ironic. I don't really think he believes that it was ME nuts!! It was Israeli's who were arrested on the day. They admitted that they were asked to document the events, but how did they know they were going to take place?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

They could have posed as painters , most contractors do these jobs at night, i don't know if the WTC had a permanent guard on at night, but believe it or not many importnt buildings do not have 24hrs site security .

Plasterers could plant explosives behind walss and cover their tracks .
It would take less than an hour, every building should have 24hr security.
Sadlytradespeople have access to these bulidings unsupervised.

well, apparently george bush's youngest brother was the guy in charge of the security company that watched the buildings....and answer me this, why would they need to put explosives in the building if they knew that the planes were going to hit them? when did they get the chance to explode them? how would they know where to do it, did they put them in the basement too? are they the ones who went in and set up the building for demo?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

sure they did, that's how they had the footage of the towers, they were aerial views from a plane....

The footage was taken from Network helicopters. Although there was a no fly zone in and out of the country, the helicopters were already up and flying and filming the events. These would have received special permission from the authorities to do so.

I don't think we should be going down this avenue it only detracts from the OP.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but stop this video at 1:20.

Watch the upper left side of the building release a poof of smoke then a partial collapse of that section.

Immediately after that you can watch the explosions go down each floor very rapidly, a moment later it falls.

Any idea how office fires could achieve this?

Edit: Sorry I meant to quote you to include the video. Here it is.

edit on 20-8-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by litterbaux because: Spelling

i don't know, but there are people on here that believe it can happen....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

cox.house.gov...

8:00 a.m.-8:50 a.m. September 11, 2001: Defense Secretary Rumsfeld Holds Breakfast Meeting at Pentagon; Key Military Figures Present

Secretary of the Army Thomas White, who is at the meeting, appears to say it is also attended by numerous key military figures, later telling PBS: “Don Rumsfeld had a breakfast, and virtually every one of the senior officials of the Department of Defense—service chiefs, secretary, deputy, everybody, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And as that breakfast was breaking up, the first plane had hit the World Trade tower.” [PBS Frontline, 10/26/2004; PBS, 10/26/2004] By “chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,” White presumably means Richard Myers, who is the acting chairman on this day, in place of Henry Shelton who is out of the country (see 7:15 a.m. September 11, 2001). [American Forces Press Service, 9/8/2006] During the course of the meeting Rumsfeld predicts that some kind of “shocking” world event will occur in the near future ...

www.historycommons.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah I've always considered the BBC pre-collapse report proof that the media was indirectly involved in the false flag attack and they were being handed scripts that day. I think she read the wrong thing too early, someone realized the mistake, and pulled the plug on the interview, which we saw as "technical difficulties".

Some don't see it that way, others see it as an honest mistake, a hunt for ratings, and that's fine, but I don't buy those explanations.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

cox.house.gov...

8:00 a.m.-8:50 a.m. September 11, 2001: Defense Secretary Rumsfeld Holds Breakfast Meeting at Pentagon; Key Military Figures Present

Secretary of the Army Thomas White, who is at the meeting, appears to say it is also attended by numerous key military figures, later telling PBS: “Don Rumsfeld had a breakfast, and virtually every one of the senior officials of the Department of Defense—service chiefs, secretary, deputy, everybody, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And as that breakfast was breaking up, the first plane had hit the World Trade tower.” [PBS Frontline, 10/26/2004; PBS, 10/26/2004] By “chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,” White presumably means Richard Myers, who is the acting chairman on this day, in place of Henry Shelton who is out of the country (see 7:15 a.m. September 11, 2001). [American Forces Press Service, 9/8/2006] During the course of the meeting Rumsfeld predicts that some kind of “shocking” world event will occur in the near future ...

it just gets better and better doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

cox.house.gov...

it just gets better and better doesn't it?

Yeah, and remember that the day before, Monday 9/10, 2001 Rumsfeld announced that the Pentagon couldn´t account for over 2 trillion dollars. Such a gigantic whopper you´d usually disclose on a Friday but of course it was all forgotten the day after and the federal debt has gone up by 170% since that day. The military got their endless wars.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Yeah I've always considered the BBC pre-collapse report proof that the media was indirectly involved in the false flag attack and they were being handed scripts that day. I think she read the wrong thing too early, someone realized the mistake, and pulled the plug on the interview, which we saw as "technical difficulties".

Some don't see it that way, others see it as an honest mistake, a hunt for ratings, and that's fine, but I don't buy those explanations.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

And yet you still don't buy into the fraudulent video hypothesis? Here is proof of media complicity. Period. This is an example of a mistake, one of an endless string of examples. The fact is, if this wasn't a big lie, not one single image or "anomaly" like this would have occurred.

This is just one anomaly that is answered when you open up your field of vision to include the media as suspects, the rest just fall into place.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

And yet you still don't buy into the fraudulent video hypothesis? Here is proof of media complicity. Period. This is an example of a mistake, one of an endless string of examples. The fact is, if this wasn't a big lie, not one single image or "anomaly" like this would have occurred.

This is just one anomaly that is answered when you open up your field of vision to include the media as suspects, the rest just fall into place.
The media being handed scripts is one thing, but the media faking videos to cover up missiles is too much for me and is a pretty big leap.

I watched some of the September Clues videos, and I have to admit there were some pretty strange things that point to video fakery, especially the video of the nose of the airplane penetrating the building and it fading to black during impact.

But when there are dozens of videos, hundreds of people that saw the commercial aircraft hit, and an imprint of the airplane that matches the witness/video evidence, there's really no denying it for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join