It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They pulled the fire crews away from there because they were expecting it to collapse - clearly visible sagging floors, creaking noises etc. Word obviously went out to the media that the buliding was going to collapse and they assembled to report it - wires got crossed, that's all!

That is the simple and obvious explanation - that people CHOOSE to concoct a fantastic and absurd conspiracy theory about it - says more about them than any actual events that day!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I didn't really see anything to prove for or against anything, and your own words about the video are deceiving to what it actually shows.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

thank you for this post , I never new this occurred .I must be living under a rock

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

People make mistakes, for sure, but those mistakes don't often come true 15 minutes later.

As OP said, if the media was to report on the assassination of JFK 15 minutes early, it wouldn't have been "a mistake".

link   

"Ticker tape" is a thing of the distant past. She can't have seen one unless she traveled back in time.

link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
People make mistakes, we are all fallable. This proves nothing.

This is what we are going to hear from the OSers.

If the building had not come down then that would have been a MISTAKE.

But since it did come down it was prophecy. Maybe it was a mistake to have made it but it certainly raises the question of how it was made. Even she should be wondering that. How far back has the source of this prophecy been traced?

psik

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

"Ticker tape" is a thing of the distant past. She can't have seen one unless she traveled back in time.

splitting hairs now are we, you know what the poster meant.
TelePrompter there you go, split some hairs on that one.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Guys, I can´t resist pointing you to one of the very best pieces I´ve seen about 9/11:

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and 9/11:
A Scandal Beyond What Has Been Seen Before
Matt Everett
The Journal of Psychohistory, Winter 2005, 32 (3): 202-238

Digital Archive of
PSYCHOHISTORY
Articles & Texts

kidhistory.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The screw up made by the BBC is one of the dumbest arguments put forth in favor of an inside job. The media makes mistakes all the time....and they are that much worse on a day like 9/11/01.

In March 1981, I was watching ABC News when they reported that Ronald Reagan's Press Secretary, Jim Brady had died of the gunshot wound he received from John Hinckley. Oops.....

In 1989, CNN came to within two seconds of reporting that President George Bush had died on the day that he puked on the Japanese Prime Minister. The Floor Director cut the anchor's mike.

A couple of years ago, the 12 miners that were stuck in....Virginia?? I went to sleep that night after hearing that 11 of the men had been found alive, but one had died. The next morning, I awoke to the news that 11 of them had died, one had lived.

As I said, using the BBC's screw up is one of the DUMBEST arguments.....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

could you imagine what would have happened if the news media would have came out 15 minutes too early to say that president kennedy had been shot???

they actually came out 12 hours early in New Zealand announcing Kennedy had been shot...oops...but as usual, the media didn't care and no one even took notice.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

And Im pretty sure, there were not any police, fire, or civil officers running around saying Kennedy was going to be shot that day.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
The screw up made by the BBC is one of the dumbest arguments put forth in favor of an inside job. The media makes mistakes all the time....and they are that much worse on a day like 9/11/01.

In March 1981, I was watching ABC News when they reported that Ronald Reagan's Press Secretary, Jim Brady had died of the gunshot wound he received from John Hinckley. Oops.....

In 1989, CNN came to within two seconds of reporting that President George Bush had died on the day that he puked on the Japanese Prime Minister. The Floor Director cut the anchor's mike.

A couple of years ago, the 12 miners that were stuck in....Virginia?? I went to sleep that night after hearing that 11 of the men had been found alive, but one had died. The next morning, I awoke to the news that 11 of them had died, one had lived.

As I said, using the BBC's screw up is one of the DUMBEST arguments.....

I think you need to watch that transmission. All of a sudden the London anchor realizes that he´s out of script and the story is abruptly cut short.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

could you imagine what would have happened if the news media would have came out 15 minutes too early to say that president kennedy had been shot???

they actually came out 12 hours early in New Zealand announcing Kennedy had been shot...oops...but as usual, the media didn't care and no one even took notice.

Are ye sure ?
Or was it just a time difference factor kicking in between NZ and the USA?
If not proof please
edit on 20-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: quote error

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Several buildings suffered massive damage from the debris from two buildings which got attacked with planes.

Google the images.

Though I guess facts do not matter to ignorant people. So instead you make up wild belief that it was planned? Get a life.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
She's not at fault. They don't call them news "readers" for nothing. Real journalists stopped appearing on your tv a long long time ago.

For all those that are saying chaos rained and from time to time the media makes mistakes..... are you guys for real? If this was a mistake I want the same reporters to mistakingly read out the lottery results 20 minutes before the draw too.

Smoking gun? Damn right it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This was on ATS not long ater it happend.
Noyhing was don then.
and Nothing will be don NOW!
They win...
edit on 20-8-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The evidence for the 9-11 Inside Job is in abundance, and I (but vaguely, for some reason,) recall that a new President Obama Administration would go after the true Conspirators, and hold them accountable, but instead, he's like, "Lets, forgive and move on, I just want to get to work (against) the American people."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How many coincidences, peculiarities and oddities will it take to convince
Official Story Swallowers. When will they give up trying to explain away
impossible collective improbabilities.
You are denying yourselves, your children and indeed the rest of humanity.
All you've got to do is look around you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am a 9/11 truther, I fully believe the US powers that be pulled the trigger on 9/11. However, not entirely sold that this is a piece of the evidence. Perhaps they took a background from a prior broadcast, and set it as the background. A video editor, being from England, might have made the error.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Starved of oxygen .....?

Fires look well ventilated to me

www.911myths.com...

Windows are broken out giving plenty of air for the fires

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join