It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Of course it was a conspiracy. I don´t understand how you can deny that it was one. It wasn´t carried out by a lone nut gunman, that´s for sure. The official story is a conspiracy theory about 19 box cutter guys, influenced by a guy with a laptop in a cave in Afghanistan that ran rings around the US Military and high command. It´s right out of Hollywood. How anyone in their right mind would take it seriously will continue to be beyond me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

BING! BING ! BING!

We have a winner here....! Which is exactly what happened - BBC quoted Reuters report, which in term quoted
local news source that WTC 7 collapsed. What happened is that someone heard (probably from FDNY) that
area around WTC 7 was being evacuated in ANTICIPATION of collapse. Along the chain (ever play telepehone?
then know how things get screwed up ...) became garbled that WTC 7 HAD collapsed.

Poor Jane Stanley was out there reading the news report (with WTC 7 burning in background) to become a
laughingstock

Let us not forget the other erroneous reports on that day:
Another plane hitting the White House;
Another plane heading for the State Capitol;
A car bomb at the State Capitol;
Car bomb at the Mall;
Plane heading for Sears Tower;
Small plane hitting the WTC;
Car Bombs on the George Washington Bridge;
Car bomb outside the State Dept;
Fire at the State Dept;
Camp David attacked;

More fun erroneous reports here:
boards.straightdope.com...

I take it all of these were "alternate" plans that were suppose to happen on 9/11/2001 but the idiots in charge gave out the wrong scripts to the media, resulting in such confusion.
We all know how infallible the media is, right thedman?

I wonder how many ATS members would even know what the name of WTC7 on Sept. 10, 2001, or for that matter, any of the designations of the WTC complex. I wonder if you asked them if they could point out the "Solomon Brothers" building on 9/10/01 how many would know WTH you are talking about. Did that reporter even know which building was which?

But I guess the fact that people screw up in reporting is not as sexy sounding as "Evil world overlords report the secret demolition of WTC7 before it happened".

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
something else just came to my attention!!!!! BBC has admitted to it's part in the iran coupe of 1953....
put this with their "honest mistake" about wtc7 and you have something that becomes a very good catylist for doubt.....

edit on 23-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here's an interesting audio about the War of the World's psyop.

www.disclose.tv...

Anyone who thinks they can trust the media better think again.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Yeah,it was a "social experiment". Came out finally in 1989 I think.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
and couple this with the fact that the media just lied to us about ghaddaffi's son....they didn't capture him, but according to them we were getting him ready to be shipped to hague already.....huge lies everywhere in the media....and they still haven't commented on obama's fake birth certificate.....the only mistake that was made in this one was the timing...they knew the building was going to be pulled and told it too early......

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
How can anyone, understand what is happening in this clip, and not at least say, how bad that looks for the OS ? If the OSers won't even admit that ? Then truthers are hang'in themselves up, even talking to these people.
This clip should be the test to see if OSers are even worth talking to. No body in there right mind is going to claim that this clip dosn't prove anything. So if that's what they say ? Their whacked. Quit wasting your time talking to 'em.
edit on 24-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Car bomb outside the State Dept;

Like response of Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage when a reporter asked him about the bomb at the State Department

"DOES IT F***ING LOOK LIKE I "VE BEEN BOMBED...!"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
The lady that was in the video where the BBC called the collapse of the wtc7 early says it was a small and honest mistake....How can someone make a mistake about foretelling that a building is going to collapse....the thing is, she never replied to his question about building 7 collapsing and she didn't see the ticker tape claiming that the Solomon building had collapsed, or maybe she knew that the building hadn't collapsed yet and didn't want to reply on the comment that the anchor was making about it....either way, could you imagine what would have happened if the news media would have came out 15 minutes too early to say that president kennedy had been shot??? "oh, we're sorry, it was an honest mistake, we couldn't have known that kennedy was going to get shot, so the fact that we reported it before it even happened was a mistake, sorry guys we won't pre-report anything again..." someone knew that it was going to go down, Jane might not have and even the anchor man might not have, but the producer sure knew....he/she was the one that had to time the words on the monitor and the ticker tape news........

heres the original video

oops, our bad for reporting it too soon...
edit on 20-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

no, i can't imagine it was an honest mistake.

but then i can't image a newspaper would print a headline that "Dewey Wins Election", when in fact Truman won.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

the main point here is time frame...they weren't wrong to report that the building collapsed, they were just wrong to report it 30 minutes before it collapsed......then you have to take in the time it took to prepare the report, the bbc weren't the only ones who reported the collapse way early, so, they knew it was going to be pulled, they just reported it early......

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join