It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Well, the facts speak for themselves. It´s impossible for them to wriggle out of this.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that it looks like she's standing in front of a GREEN SCREEN? And most likely they were projecting an earlier image of the day?....(For those of you who don't know what a green screen is *scratches head* think of a weather man)....The back looks fake...I think that explains it

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Does anyone else think that it looks like she's standing in front of a GREEN SCREEN? And most likely they were projecting an earlier image of the day?....(For those of you who don't know what a green screen is *scratches head* think of a weather man)....The back looks fake...I think that explains it

that part doesn't matter, the fact is, they reported the collapse before it happened. we aren't going by the background picture, we are going by the time of the report

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

The timing is off by half an hour. It´s a matter of historical records. The transmission is time-stamped.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by galdur
It was lousy timing. They neglected to have the script they were given fit the ongoing timeline. CNN too made the same mistake regarding WTC7.

which tells me that they got the news from reuters or a&p, if they both said it prematurely that would be one of the common factors between them...that's interesting, i wonder who it is that controls those two agencies? please don't tell me they are owned by jewish interests????

Careful...however true it might be, I'm pretty sure that's a trap. As soon you mention Jews, a "slide" is introduced. In brainwashing terms, this is akin to someone closing the door in your face. We are conditioned to reject any criticism of Jews as being Anti-Semitic. Period. Boom, end of conversation.

Trust me on this one, I come from Jewish heritage.

My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: OOPS

that means that probably most of the jewish population are victims of the very people they are trying to protect...and given the structural teachings to keep them from getting out of the position of victim....that's very sad thing....
edit on 20-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by rigel4

I do not pretend to know what the truth is regarding who and why. I do know that...

a) The buildings did not come down due to airplanes hitting them or debris and fires, it just is not possible.
b) Further investigation is warranted
c) Some economists were saying the markets were ready to tank +/- of 9/11
d) That trillions of dollars were reported missing from pentagon records in the media.
e) The placement of hijackers personal effects is suspicious
f) The air force DOES NOT MAKE ERRORS IN JUDGMENT LIKE THIS WITHOUT BEING ORDERED TO.

The Military in all branches is not a joke, it should never be looked at as a joke and they can make the hard choices if need be. Things happen here because of political and corporate will and that is all I have to say about that. To say the Air Force made an error in judgment that day is like saying the American Army is a joke, it is NOT BY ANY MEANS.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

Do you mean that the air force was deliberately out of the way? I am asking this in a conversational tone.
Not accusatory or anything, I liked your post.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by rigel4

I do not pretend to know what the truth is regarding who and why. I do know that...

a) The buildings did not come down due to airplanes hitting them or debris and fires, it just is not possible.
b) Further investigation is warranted
c) Some economists were saying the markets were ready to tank +/- of 9/11
d) That trillions of dollars were reported missing from pentagon records in the media.
e) The placement of hijackers personal effects is suspicious
f) The air force DOES NOT MAKE ERRORS IN JUDGMENT LIKE THIS WITHOUT BEING ORDERED TO.

The Military in all branches is not a joke, it should never be looked at as a joke and they can make the hard choices if need be. Things happen here because of political and corporate will and that is all I have to say about that. To say the Air Force made an error in judgment that day is like saying the American Army is a joke, it is NOT BY ANY MEANS.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

Do you mean that the air force was deliberately out of the way? I am asking this in a conversational tone.
Not accusatory or anything, I liked your post.

not only were they deliberately out of the way, they were off on drills that involved planes hitting buildings...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

that means that probably most of the jewish population are victims of the very people they are trying to protect...and given the structural teachings to keep them from getting out of the position of victim....that's very sad thing....

It sure is sad...that's a seriously messed up paradigm.

The indoctrinatin that goes into making people that xenophobic is, well...it's all around us.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
most honest mistakes don't take 10 years to before someone admits it was an honest mistake. This reminds me of how after all these years we finally get an explanation to why it took so long for Bush to react to news of America being attacked.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's just weird. and tooo much of a coincidence.
I wonder if a Russian "bear" would have gotten this far?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We are often asked by the OSers why we do not start our own prosecution against the perpetrators or indeed commence our own investigation.

In the real world, how BIG a task would that be?

I guess it would be helpful if you had the co-operation of the authorities, but whilst those who were complicit are still alive and in powerful positions, it would in whole truth be an impossible task.

There are so many holes with the OS and there are, on occasions silly, if not downright damaging statements from people to the so called Truth Movement.

In this instance I really feel there is nothing that can justify reporting this building collapse 20 minutes before it actually collapsed, especially to claim it was just a mistake. This building was brought down and someone inside released this information early. Maybe they did all of a sudden find their conscience or maybe they were lazy.

But over and above everything, we need to remember that thousands of people lost their lives on that day. Also, Millions of people have lost their lives as a consequence of what happened on that day. If it wasn't carried out in the way the OS claims it was, then we owe it to all of those to keep highlighting these anomolies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It'd probably be pretty close to demanding an impartial investigation into the Reichstag fire from the NAZI party.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

That's just weird. and tooo much of a coincidence.
I wonder if a Russian "bear" would have gotten this far?

well, do a google search about 7/7 in london, the police were at the subways in the exact spot doing drills about subway bombing when the exact same scenario that they were practicing for happened at the exact same time they were drilling in the exact same locations....go figure...maybe trying to see how much crap the public would let them get away with...i know i was on their side I'd be laughing at everyone i saw going down the street.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It'd probably be pretty close to demanding an impartial investigation into the Reichstag fire from the NAZI party.

Exactly. I wish it really was that easy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I want to know why she was there?Obviously she didn't fly there that day?Was her being there preplanned as well?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

It was probably a green screen, ala the weatherman.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
listen guys, did you all watch the video of bush admitting the explosives being planted in the buildings high enough so that the people up top would be trapped????isn't that weird????? think about it and watch his reactions when he's telling this crap..watch him get uncomfortable....

edit on 20-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I want to know why she was there?Obviously she didn't fly there that day?Was her being there preplanned as well?

No, The BBC, just like most networks have correspondents all over the World. She was a correspondent based in New York.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

i don't know, does the bbc have their own personal jets to fly their reporters around..it was close to the end of the day when wtc7 collapsed...wait, there was a no fly rule going on wasnt there? why did the media get to fly their planes and hellicopters when even george bush sr. couldn't fly on a plane that day?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I noticed that too, I just thought Bush was being Bush awkward and a bit tongue tied.
On second examination though , he looks like he was holding something back..

No Not that

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join