It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I have considered all these things.

It would not take a huge amount of players. All they'd need is a corrupt media, which they have owned for generations, and good old American credulity.

Pretty simple really.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
It would not take a huge amount of players. All they'd need is a corrupt media, which they have owned for generations, and good old American credulity.

Pretty simple really.

All this would be true. In a TV show.

I'm sorry but I think the world is a far more complicated place.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Pretty simple really.

i can show you where the protocols speak of this if you want me to...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

And you really think that the reporting of a named building collapsing twenty minutes before it actually collapsed was just a straightforward case of a mistaken report? I appreciate there was chaos on the day, but to actually name the building and go into some detail aout the collapse just doesn't add up in my world.

Are there any other instances where something like this has happened? I have tried to find such a thing, but to date I have been unsuccessful.

I don't buy into the theory that everybody was in on it or had to be in on it for this to be carried out, that would be/is ridiculous, it would only take a handful of people really.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't have time to read all the posts but clearly they were controlled demolitions. The so called mistake in reporting was clearly because of a patriot leaking the information beforehand. Some people develop a conscious right before a crime is committed and that is probably what happened. She was fed information to read of course, she may have been given the script accidentally beforehand and just went on and reported the WTC7 live to air knowing it was behind her.

PS. You have to be a complete moron to believe the buildings came down of their own volition. YES I just used VOLITION as in conscious choice because scientifically the buildings could and would not have fallen the way they did due to the damages they sustained. So unless buildings can make the choice to implode on themselves they were taken down in a controlled demolition.

PSS. If someone told you Building 7 just went down, wouldn't you look behind you out the window and say WHERE WAS IT!?!?! Can we see it from here, get a shot? Lets move on this!

edit on 20-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
the funniest thing is, why are the OSers not commenting on the fact that demo companies don't have to use explosives or thermite anymore now that we know that the fires will cause the buildings to come down at free fall speed and within their own footprint with out much chance of a fail.....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Show us all. That's the point of this forum.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Show us all. That's the point of this forum.

ok, you asked for it, I'm going to show you in the protocols where they already have the press in their hands and why the press will say what tptb tell them too....if you want to debunk the content, go right ahead....

all of these quotes are from the same source.....

misclassified.cz.cc...

We must compel the governments of the goyim to take action in the direction favoured by our widely-conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly prompted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - the Press, which, with a few exceptions that may be disregarded, is already entirely in our hands.

We shall deal with the press in the following way: What is the part played by the press today? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposits, of caution money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to our government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext of stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I beg you to note that among those making attacks upon us will also be organs established by us, but they will attack exclusively points that we have pre-determined to alter.

In the hands of the States of to-day there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing out requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the goyim States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has fallen into our hands. Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade; thanks to the Press we have got the gold in our hands, notwithstanding that we have had to gather it out of oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of our people. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand goyim.

In order not to annihilate the institutions of the goyim before it is time we have touched them with craft and delicacy, and have taken hold of the ends of the springs which move their mechanism. These springs lay in a strict but just sense of order; we have replaced them by the chaotic license of liberalism. We have got our hands into the administration of the law, into the conduct of elections, into the press, into liberty of the person, but principally into education and training as being the cornerstones of a free existence.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
the funniest thing is, why are the OSers not commenting on the fact that demo companies don't have to use explosives or thermite anymore now that we know that the fires will cause the buildings to come down at free fall speed and within their own footprint with out much chance of a fail.....

Demo companies do not use thermite. The effects of thermite cannot be timed or predicted accurately enough for controlled demolition. Fire is like thermite in that the effects cannot be timed but with even far less accuracy.
Neither method produces a controlled demolition.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Pretty simple really.

What do you suppose these fellas were talking about?

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“ THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.

We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.”

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It was lousy timing. They neglected to have the script they were given fit the ongoing timeline. CNN too made the same mistake regarding WTC7.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Is it possible that the truth is somewhere in the middle of a diabolical deed and a mission of mercy.
Just thinking out loud.

Just consider this for a moment.

The hi jackers flew plane's into the WTC.
The government knew that buildings like the world trade center were possible targets for this type of
attack. If you were the government what could you do, you can't wish away the buildings, so what do you do.

If the buildings were to topple over , then an awful lot of people are going to die, and a awful lot of real estate is going to be destroyed.

One way of preventing toppling would to wire the buildings with explosives in advance, "Just in Case".
Unfortunately "Just in Case" turned into reality.

So is it possible the buildings were brought down, after the government knew there was no hope for the WTC,
and it was very likely they were going to topple.

Like i said just thinking theory out loud.

edit on 20-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Demo companies do not use thermite. The effects of thermite cannot be timed or predicted accurately enough for controlled demolition. Fire is like thermite in that the effects cannot be timed but with even far less accuracy.
Neither method produces a controlled demolition.

well, the OSers would seem to disagree with you on the fire not being accurate enough, we saw three buildings fall at free fall speed into their own tidy little footprint piles that day and the OSers think it was done using fire that was dispursed across a couple of floors...unevenly no less....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

fire that was dispursed across a couple of floors...unevenly no less....

...and starved of oxygen...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
It was lousy timing. They neglected to have the script they were given fit the ongoing timeline. CNN too made the same mistake regarding WTC7.

which tells me that they got the news from reuters or a&p, if they both said it prematurely that would be one of the common factors between them...that's interesting, i wonder who it is that controls those two agencies? please don't tell me they are owned by jewish interests????

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by TheRemedial

Is it possible that the truth is somewhere in the middle of a diabolical deed and a mission of mercy.
Just thinking out loud.

Just consider this for a moment.

The hi jackers flew plane's into the WTC.
The government knew that buildings like the world trade center were possible targets for this type of
attack. If you were the government what could you do, you can't wish away the buildings, so what do you do.

If the buildings were to topple over , then an awful lot of people are going to die, and a awful lot of real estate is going to be destroyed.

One way of preventing toppling would to wire the buildings with explosives in advance, "Just in Case".
Unfortunately "Just in Case" turned into reality.

So is it possible the buildings were brought down, after the government knew there was no hope for the WTC,
and it was very likely they were going to topple.

Like i said just thinking theory out loud.

edit on 20-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

well, there was one poster on here that said that the material used to bring down a building has a shelf life and would have to be re upped every so often....the OSers don't believe that there would have been an opportunity to plant bombs in the building although president bush thinks there was...watch this....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The BBC anchor actually said "there were very few people in the Salomon building when it collapsed." and yet, there it was, still standing, and he had his whole "report" already prepared and was feeding it to the public.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The BBC anchor actually said "there were very few people in the Salomon building when it collapsed." and yet, there it was, still standing, and he had his whole "report" already prepared and was feeding it to the public.

isn't that something? he already had it prepared....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I do not pretend to know what the truth is regarding who and why. I do know that...

a) The buildings did not come down due to airplanes hitting them or debris and fires, it just is not possible.
b) Further investigation is warranted
c) Some economists were saying the markets were ready to tank +/- of 9/11
d) That trillions of dollars were reported missing from pentagon records in the media.
e) The placement of hijackers personal effects is suspicious
f) The air force DOES NOT MAKE ERRORS IN JUDGMENT LIKE THIS WITHOUT BEING ORDERED TO.

The Military in all branches is not a joke, it should never be looked at as a joke and they can make the hard choices if need be. Things happen here because of political and corporate will and that is all I have to say about that. To say the Air Force made an error in judgment that day is like saying the American Army is a joke, it is NOT BY ANY MEANS.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

which tells me that they got the news from reuters or a&p, if they both said it prematurely that would be one of the common factors between them...that's interesting, i wonder who it is that controls those two agencies? please don't tell me they are owned by jewish interests????

Careful...however true it might be, I'm pretty sure that's a trap. As soon you mention Jews, a "slide" is introduced. In brainwashing terms, this is akin to someone closing the door in your face. We are conditioned to reject any criticism of Jews as being Anti-Semitic. Period. Boom, end of conversation.

Trust me on this one, I come from Jewish heritage.

My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: OOPS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join