It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer MD From 2008, Interesting Lecture.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Forget Untold History of the Disclosure Project title, they been using this title for years. And I know some of you think Greer is a space cadet but it's still an interesting talk:

OP note: If half of what is said in this video is true, and it is quite believable, then The Disclosure Projects tactics are spot on correct as there seems to be no other direction to go.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good post.

I haven't seen this before.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't think Dr Steven Greer is a space cadet at all i think he worries alot of TPTB, i think he's very knowledgeable on the subject and always warrants a watch/listen from me, he does push it to far at times i guess, but where not going to get anywhere with out people thinking outside the box, so allow it i say

Thanks for this will check it out

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand why everyone is always knocking him, I thought the DP was awesome and some of the best testimony available. I really don't get why everyone is always knocking him.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There must be something to it, my connection keeps getting jammed.
SnF

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
good stuff

I like how even though this is from 2008 he is speaking about current global events.
Not just ufo's but oil, energy & poverty etc.....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off".
I love it!

Still on the fence with him, but there seems to be wisdom in some of his words. He may be the real deal. Till THAT time, it's up in the air. As with most things in life, follow your heart.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I honestly don't understand why everyone is always knocking him, I thought the DP was awesome and some of the best testimony available. I really don't get why everyone is always knocking him.....

“This photograph offers extraordinary evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology, and the efficacy of CSETI contact protocols.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6e25b16ad82.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, and I thought it was a very interesting talk. How much of it is true one can only guess, but still. He covers an awful lot in this video.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm amazed anyone would still give him credit for any of the claims he puts forward. There are extensive information about his fraudulent and dishonest behavior over the years. He's only interested in your money, and he will deceive you to get what he wants. Would you like to pay $2500 to be one his "Ambassador to the Universe & Consciousness", sign up on his CSETI site. But prior to that you have to sign around three NDA's.

Ironic that a guy that champions disclosure wants you to sign an NDA isn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Hmmm. Well, I didn't pay a penny to watch that video. I've never paid a penny for any material now that I think of it.

I didn't know he charged $2500 to join and train in some kind of "special ambassador club". But there are other training centers that charge far more for their services and/or training. Hypnosis, NLP, Raiki, massage, etc. come to mind. People spend thousands a year on that stuff. $2500 is a drop in the bucket, comparatively.

Anyway. this thread is about the lecture, in which I think Dr. Greer made some good points. What do you think about the points he made in that informal lecture, (which you can view for free of charge right now, if you wish)?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
I'm amazed anyone would still give him credit for any of the claims he puts forward. There are extensive information about his fraudulent and dishonest behavior over the years. He's only interested in your money, and he will deceive you to get what he wants. Would you like to pay $2500 to be one his "Ambassador to the Universe & Consciousness", sign up on his CSETI site. But prior to that you have to sign around three NDA's.

Ironic that a guy that champions disclosure wants you to sign an NDA isn't it?

Disinfo is everywhere and while Greer does go slightly crazy with his personal UFO experiences and stuff, he has talked with a lot of high ranking people within TPTB. In his defence he says it himself, "I am a nobody, country doctor who just happened to get into this field".

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
he has talked with a lot of high ranking people within TPTB.

Do you really take his word for it? A proven hoaxer and a fraud? He can't say or do anything that will make me put any stock into his claims.

Instead of wasting any energy pointing out what has been said countless times before about Greer, I'll just refer you to a nice little website with most of the crap he's tried to pull off. That is if you're at all interested in discovering what a flagrant liar he is.

ufowatchdog: Steven Greer

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Do you really take his word for it? A proven hoaxer and a fraud? He can't say or do anything that will make me put any stock into his claims.

Instead of wasting any energy pointing out what has been said countless times before about Greer, I'll just refer you to a nice little website with most of the crap he's tried to pull off. That is if you're at all interested in discovering what a flagrant liar he is.

Irrelevant and it certainly doesn't make him a liar.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Steven Greer > Disclosure Project > National Press Club > Rockefeller

Follow the bloody brick road.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Steven Greer > Disclosure Project > National Press Club > Rockefeller

Follow the bloody brick road.

You are aware that The National Press Club is only used to host some conferences, right? It isn't actually directly involved with the Disclosure Project.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Enjoy, unfortunately.
edit on 20-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

That's good then, apparently the Rockefellers "want the truth out".

Evidentally, if The Disclosure Project was a disinfo tool, they're not being very secretive about who's backing it, are they? Doesn't make sense.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Because he's a known scammer, even to the UFO circles. Theres a thread somewhere about when he tried to sell a photo of an overexposed moth as an alien "Light being" for example.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Irrelevant and it certainly doesn't make him a liar.

Really? So, someone caught lying and frauding many times, isnt a liar? What kind of twisted logic is that?

How many times one must be exposed for lying before they are a liar? Is there a set number of times?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join