It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer MD From 2008, Interesting Lecture.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by sir_slide
I honestly don't understand why everyone is always knocking him, I thought the DP was awesome and some of the best testimony available. I really don't get why everyone is always knocking him.....

Because he's a known scammer, even to the UFO circles. Theres a thread somewhere about when he tried to sell a photo of an overexposed moth as an alien "Light being" for example.

That's great, he's enthusiastic to say the least, you have a source for that?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Take off your greer colored glasses and do a basic search. the information about what kind of complete tool his is can be found by anyone willing to spend a few seconds and look.

But then again, those that give this moron Greer the benefit of a doubt, even trying to defend him as you are doing, have a mentality that usually gets in the way of them understanding or even acknowledging the fact that they are indeed one of Greer's unwitting army of "useful idiots".

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Take off your greer colored glasses and do a basic search. the information about what kind of complete tool his is can be found by anyone willing to spend a few seconds and look.

But then again, those that give this moron Greer the benefit of a doubt, even trying to defend him as you are doing, have a mentality that usually gets in the way of them understanding or even acknowledging the fact that they are indeed one of Greer's unwitting army of "useful idiots".

Hey, I ain't a Greer fan, don't get all loopy at me, the lecture was interesting. A challenge for the Greer haters, put all this info that he is a fraud and a liar in a thread

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
put all this info that he is a fraud and a liar in a thread

Zcustosmorum.

We don't need to put all that information in a thread because it has been covered to death allready. A single thread couldn't cover the shere vastness of the BS he's tried to pull off over the years either. That's why a single push of the button using the search engine, with the keywords of "Steven Greer", will provide you with a myriad of topics about him being a con artist. I've even provided you with a link with a compilation of much of it, but you seem to ignore it and claim that it's all irrelevant. That's fine, but you can't say that no one ever tried to tell you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
put all this info that he is a fraud and a liar in a thread

Zcustosmorum.

We don't need to put all that information in a thread because it has been covered to death allready. A single thread couldn't cover the shere vastness of the BS he's tried to pull off over the years either. That's why a single push of the button using the search engine, with the keywords of "Steven Greer", will provide you with a myriad of topics about him being a con artist. I've even provided you with a link with a compilation of much of it, but you seem to ignore it and claim that it's all irrelevant. That's fine, but you can't say that no one ever tried to tell you.

Jeez, you are a persistent little Greer hater, opinions for or against are fine but still doesn't make all his words untrue. As previously said, why don't you write a thread called "Droogers Hates Greer"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join