It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US News & World Report OWNED as they try to exclude Ron Paul- Wahaha!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

As to the Media, they are all controlled by one Party or the other. We all know that.

There is only one Party out there. The Corporate Red and the Corporate Blue. Remember the film Moon Over Parador? Red Simms/Blue Simms? If you are not that old, might want to give it a watch. Even though it is an old film - Richard Dreyfuss hay day - it pointed this fact out twenty years ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And now ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for........................

----President Other------

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Anyway I'll flag this because the media ignoring anyone is completely wrong and dishonest. I'm still researching Paul, all the Bills he sponsored and I'm already a bit troubled as it turns out he regularly feeds at the Pork trough and takes it home. He is no innocent lamb in that regard. He has himself added to the debt to repay favors and buy votes, just as they all do. I have over a year to decide.

Proof? Evidence? Photos or it didn't happen! Hey it does feel good to say that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I feel like if Ron Paul isn't elected this go around then we'll be just like Iran when they "elected" Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... They knew the election was rigged..

The last three elections were rigged, these two guys have been working to stop just that.

Greg Palast

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Thought you might like to catch up on some light reading. No offense intended, but this is part of the problem, and people need to know about that too.

This time we need to elect our President, not have him appointed for us. If we don't elect one soon it will be appointments forever.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well now MSNBC is reporting on this:

In the week following Congressman Ron Paul’s second-place showing at the Ames Straw Poll, where he finished just 152 votes behind Michele Bachmann, Paul’s fellow Republican presidential candidates are echoing his decades-old message on monetary policy -- even if the original messenger is left out of green rooms.

Paul’s reaction to being ignored by most in the media was on display at an office opening in Concord, N.H., Wednesday. "In this day and age, they are not as relevant as they think they are,” Paul said, adding, “We have enthusiasm, rightness of our cause and another little gadget called Internet.”

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

but why must they borrow his stance on the fed.... steal his stance more like it? are they getting that nervous?

Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry gave a warning to Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke Monday night in Iowa, saying, “If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I don't know what y'all would do to him in Iowa, but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas. I mean, printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost … treasonous in my opinion.”

Paul said that made him -- someone who wrote a book called “End the Fed” -- look “moderate.” “I never once said Bernanke committed treason,” Paul said.

they can't beat Ron Paul now, popularity hasnt even peaked yet...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

are they getting that nervous?

Yes, they are. Look at what Jefferson did to our first Central Bank, or what Jackson did to our second one, both times after only twenty years of it. Ben Franklin stated that King George's refusal to let the colonies issue their own currency was the main reason for the Revolutionary War, not the drivel they fed us about taxation without representation.

I would provide a link but I have to go sell High Fructose Genetically Modified Corn Syrup to the masses now. Yum!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

S + F.

I just voted. Ahhhhh, that felt good.

Lets send them an e-mail so we can express our feelings:

www.usnews.com...
edit on 20-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Bravo.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

I know that the media is owned by particular individuals who want to control the worlds thinking. They still file taxes, if any, as an individual business or corporation and should be made accountable for their unfair practices, they should be sued by the people of the people and or be taken completely out of business. Their right to public opinion is out of hand and trying to sway american people into thinking their way have gone beyond opinion and into control of America. Those who are biased need to be made non existent or report the truth the way it is truly intended. Let Americans have back America to make up their own minds the way it was intended to be. Take them out of business if they cannot run it correctly and fairly. I am "Mad as Hell and don't want to take it anymore"!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don't vote and won't until all issues become voted on because I find that all gov. poswer parties are constant failures pre-determined and need to reforme is at hand in most all countries.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In other words, nearly 60% of people polled had no interest in the candidates that the establishment are trying to ply them with.

Star and Flag.

Maybe people are finally starting to wake up in this election cycle. Ron Paul 2012.

Personally, I'd like to see a ticket like Paul / Giuliani or Paul / Jindhal in 2012, come up against Obama / Biden or Obama / Clinton.

I bet that would be an election people would actually start to have an interest in.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In another poll, US News and World Report tries to exclude Ron Paul from the vote, and 59% vote "Other".

Screenshot I took of the results after I voted!

Story and poll here:
www.usnews.com...

They are doing anything and everything they can to exclude him. But it's not working!

It now stands at 63.23% and counting. This is telling the suits how they had better tie there tie. Than they can use it to hang themselves.

ROFL!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's amazing how people are starting to resonate with the truth and listening to the truth instead of BS.

One man can't change the world, but people willing to except the truth can.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And the world "yawns". They were not "owned". Now I think Ron Paul is a dangerous fool. having said that, there is NO doubt that he is being excluded in the media because he is not THEIR dangerous fool. Should he be included? Absolutely. However, don't pretend that he is a serious threat to getting more than a handful of convention delegates ... if any.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Now that ATS has become another Ron Paul channel, perhaps someone can explain election and treason laws to Mr. Paul before he turns 85. Obviously no one explained this to "Obama"

Russian network host boasts of 'money bomb' for Ron Paul
'Yesterday we raised over $1 million for the campaign'
Posted: August 17, 2011
9:55 pm Eastern

By F. Michael Maloof
© 2011 WND

Rep. Ron Paul

WASHINGTON – A commentator on the Russian government-funded television news network RT boasted of a $1 million "money bomb" on behalf of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

The donation raises legal questions, because while the commentator happens to be an American, allowing him to donate to Paul's presidential campaign, foreign entities such as RT are prohibited.

"I'd like to end tonight on a note of some good news," said Adam Kokesh, a former U.S. Marine who has a segment on RT called "Adam vs. The Man."

"We have some good news from the front lines of the Ron Paul 'LOVEaluation' with our money bomb on June 5.

"Yesterday we raised over $1 million for the Ron Paul campaign. And I'm starting to figure out what electable means, because electable or non-electable is really a code word for 'if this person wins, I'm not gonna be able to get as much money from the government,'" he said.

The comments came on his June 6 program on RT, formerly known as Russia Today, which effectively has endorsed Paul's candidacy.

Read more: Russian network host boasts of 'money bomb' for Ron Paul www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why the eff would anyone vote for Perry? The guy practically forced/tricked parents in to giving their girls a vaccine that is still killing people today.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"Other" is at 63.65% at this writing.

OTHER FOR PRESIDENT

Someone should make a bumper sticker.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius

And the world "yawns". They were not "owned". Now I think Ron Paul is a dangerous fool. having said that, there is NO doubt that he is being excluded in the media because he is not THEIR dangerous fool. Should he be included? Absolutely. However, don't pretend that he is a serious threat to getting more than a handful of convention delegates ... if any.

Here's an analogy for you. I love analogies.

America is a kid who can't swim about to go over Niagara Falls with no life jacket. Niagara Falls is big government and their relentless out of control spending. Congress and Obama have been throwing rubber duckies at the kid in the hopes that it actually does something.

We need someone to shut off the falls.

That someone is Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So, you saw the 'other' category, and you immediately thought it was Ron Paul?

Where is Herman Cain? Could he also be included in the 'other' category?

Hmmm...

How about Mayor Rudy Giuliani?

edit on 8/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For me, it only takes one thing to immediately disqualify Perry from any consideration for the President.

Rick Perry's BS shot mandate

Local Texas news.

He has so many ties to the company that produces the shot, it's outrageous. I believe now they stopped it, or I read somewhere that he supposedly claims to realized his mistake. Or it was finally overturned...

But that fact of the matter his he attempted to amend the law for his own monetary gain. (Same group gave him 6,000 from their PAC, imagine that)

Someone in here said early that even if they don't hold the same side as Paul on every issue, at the least he'll be acting the best interests of the people.

After having read some of his work, and hearing him talk, it becomes easy to realize that Paul isn't actually faking.

Obama made lots of empty promises, and used his charisma and his superior bull#ting abilities to dance around important subjects and get the following of the majority.

Paul is directly attacking certain issues, and better yet, providing realistic fixes to said issues. For one he acknowledges THAT WE HAVE NO MONEY.

Sure most republicans no that and wanna lessen the spending but not in the right places.

More importantly, he knows that the more we put off this debt the worse things will get. Essentially we're buying more time by ourselves by paying more interest over a longer period of time. (That's how credit works right?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join