It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US News & World Report OWNED as they try to exclude Ron Paul- Wahaha!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Blaine91555

As to the Media, they are all controlled by one Party or the other. We all know that.

There is only one Party out there. The Corporate Red and the Corporate Blue. Remember the film Moon Over Parador? Red Simms/Blue Simms? If you are not that old, might want to give it a watch. Even though it is an old film - Richard Dreyfuss hay day - it pointed this fact out twenty years ago.

I use this comparison all the time. Sadly though, most haven't seen the movie.

Star for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Let hope he runs even if he doesn't win the ticket, Hell I didn't vote for him last time because he wasn't on the ticket, screw that this time Im writing him in if i have to.
edit on 19-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I hope everyone that wants Ron Paul writes him in, instead of picking someone else because his name is'nt on the ballot. W know they won't give him the nomination but he will still win if everyone writes him in!
edit on 23-8-2011 by machinist47 because: didn't comment

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinist47

Originally posted by benrl
Let hope he runs even if he doesn't win the ticket, Hell I didn't vote for him last time because he wasn't on the ticket, screw that this time Im writing him in if i have to.
edit on 19-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I hope everyone that wants Ron Paul writes him in, instead of picking someone else because his name is'nt on the ballot. W know they won't give him the nomination but he will still win if everyone writes him in!
edit on 23-8-2011 by machinist47 because: didn't comment

why do we know that? if the GOP follows its long standing tradition of running the man-in-the-wing, it's probably romney. if they make the forward decision, paul is the only candidate who'll contend with obama's previous youth-vote support.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by machinist47

This is false, many states don't allow write-ins.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

looks like the "Other" candidates are still winning..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Up to 71+ % as of this date and time. Wonder when the US News and WR are going to figure out what hell they have birthed in the ancient far reaches of their website.
BWAHAHAHA!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Umm....

Are you really trying to have faith in an internet poll?

Not saying that it happened in this case, but it would take a 13 year old kid an hour to write a program to "stuff the ballot box."

No, internet polls are notoriously pathetic to trust.

And I mean those comments in general, not specifically the poll in question.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Rick Perry is an ultra leftist hiding with a cowboy hat and fake pistols. Until the 90's he was a die hard leftist and he still acts like a die hard leftist when he thinks no one is looking.

The Simple solution is either Ron Paul 2012 or Bust. Meaning if Ron Paul doesn't win we simply leave the Republican Party to the wacko social conservatives and the traitorous neo conservatives.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here in Australia, our media don't even mention Ron Paul. They only talk about Michelle, Rick Perry, and Obama.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ron UNKNOWN For President !

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join