It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US News & World Report OWNED as they try to exclude Ron Paul- Wahaha!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+159 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In another poll, US News and World Report tries to exclude Ron Paul from the vote, and 59% vote "Other".

Screenshot I took of the results after I voted!

Story and poll here:
www.usnews.com...

They are doing anything and everything they can to exclude him. But it's not working!

ROFL!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
lol @ "picked unlikely nominee Texas Rep. Ron Paul "

Nice wording.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes, it's from February 2011, but still.

Maybe they'll put his name on the polls this time.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is HILARIOUS

Oh my god. Way to go posting this thread. I hope this gets the flags it deserves.

I busted up laughing while reading that poll list. 59 percent goes to WHO?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Quick get ahold of John Stewart ....s&f

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Let hope he runs even if he doesn't win the ticket, Hell I didn't vote for him last time because he wasn't on the ticket, screw that this time Im writing him in if i have to.
edit on 19-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sorry to point out Perry isn't on the list either so he's likely in the 'other' category as well. I'd still bet the majority goes to Paul though... at least I really hope so for everyone's sake

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Rick Perry is also not on that list and he is rising so fast in the Polls he has shocked the Progressives.

By the way, is it true some Paul supporter put out a message asking anyone who had sex with Perry to contact them? (I already know it is true)

Paul supporters keep acting like that, they become just as bad as the DNC. Bad behavior is bad behavior.

I'm fairly certain a majority of that "Other" vote is Perry not Paul. The real Polls reflect that.

I have nothing against Paul and I'm one hundred percent in your corner about the media. I am however a realist of sorts. Unless Paul can get above single digits in national Polls of likely voters, his real purpose is to spread his message. Nothing wrong with that either. I'm all for that also.

Paul made the wise choice, even though he is a classic Libertarian to stay with the Republicans for the same reasons I'm mentioning. He understands that or he would run under the Libertarian Ticket.

What confuses me is that so many have completely forgotten he threw the Conspiracy Community under the bus the last time he ran. He publicly stated he had no affiliation with them. Why is it none of you got angry at him about that? I do find that truly odd.

Anyway I'll flag this because the media ignoring anyone is completely wrong and dishonest. I'm still researching Paul, all the Bills he sponsored and I'm already a bit troubled as it turns out he regularly feeds at the Pork trough and takes it home. He is no innocent lamb in that regard. He has himself added to the debt to repay favors and buy votes, just as they all do. I have over a year to decide.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As an outsider looking in from the UK I have been a troll on most US media outlets, from the washington post to New York times seeing them push this Perry character on you guys.

THAT

Is a clear and present conspiracy in itself!

I have pointed that out on those boards yet the media brainwash is in effect and Perry is the most talked about as he is given the most air time.

Surely you Yanks can do some thing about that!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Rick Perry is not on the list because this poll is from February 24, 2011.

The maker of this thread needs to put the fact that this poll is almost a half a year old. I love Ron Paul threads a lot, but there's no need to use old stuff like this when there's more than enough new stuff to hold the media accountable for.

EDIT: I see he put it in his second post, so I guess that's okay. It's not going to stop this thread from having 100+ flags by tomorrow, though.

edit on 8/19/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added comment

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What confuses me is that so many have completely forgotten he threw the Conspiracy Community under the bus the last time he ran. He publicly stated he had no affiliation with them. Why is it none of you got angry at him about that? I do find that truly odd.

I am not sure he dismisses ALL conspiracy theories. He has dismissed the 9/11 conspiracies.

In fact I heard him on a radio show shortly after Bin Laden's death, talk about how the government basically invites conspiracy by not fully disclosing information and living in a culture of secrecy. Some may argue that this is a conspiracy.

I think Ron Paul actually believes in more conspiracies then any other politician out there.

I am not angry at him for denying certain conspiracies. I deny a lot of them, so do many others on this site.

Ron Paul is the only honest politician out there right now. I don't agree with half of his politics, but that does not matter when you have someone who will work for the people and not his own interests.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Paul supporters keep acting like that, they become just as bad as the DNC. Bad behavior is bad behavior.

the dems and republicans have been doing that, plus more for years...(think they have even gone so far as to organize a set up for bad publicity)

How dare you try and say that this "bad behavior" has never been done by other parties..think we're stupid?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The extent of the media to cover up his name is becoming absurd. Almost everybody I talk to that has heard of him are definitely voting for him in 2012. I have also started to help people realize that if they want to get him onto the ballot, they need to register as republican.

Ron Paul is the last chance our country has.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Come on people! I'm a fan of Ron Paul, but I think we all know what the other is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6072b4a99883.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I think another thing I've found odd is this animosity towards Perry? Perry actually governs in a manner very similar to what Paul says he believes.

Nobody should be fooled here. Paul is a member of the same Far Right Wing on matters of economics that Perry is. All Libertarians are in fact.

I've noticed some who seem to be on the Left but support Paul anyway are being very disingenuous. I'm guessing the only reason they support Paul is they want drugs legalized which explains the fervor. They only care about that one issue and ignore the fact Paul is Far Right on most issues.

I lean towards moderate Independents who support fiscal responsibility and reject an Entitlement Society. We have had enough of that with Obama and it is leading to the same place it always leads. The Progressive agenda always produces a two class society and always will. Stalin, Mao, Lennon, all of them even Hitler used the same mantra to trick people into following them.

We may be ready for a Paul, I'm not sure yet. As for me I reject Parties all together. They are just control mechanisms and should not exist in a free society. If not stopped soon we will loose all our Freedoms.

As to the Media, they are all controlled by one Party or the other. We all know that.

edit on 8/19/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nobody should be fooled here. Paul is a member of the same Far Right Wing on matters of economics that Perry is. All Libertarians are in fact.

Any source for this?

Or are you just making stuff up?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Rick Perry is also not on that list and he is rising so fast in the Polls he has shocked the Progressives.

By the way, is it true some Paul supporter put out a message asking anyone who had sex with Perry to contact them? (I already know it is true)

I'm fairly certain a majority of that "Other" vote is Perry not Paul. The real Polls reflect that.

I have nothing against Paul and I'm one hundred percent in your corner about the media. I am however a realist of sorts. Unless Paul can get above single digits in national Polls of likely voters, his real purpose is to spread his message. Nothing wrong with that either. I'm all for that also.

Paul made the wise choice, even though he is a classic Libertarian to stay with the Republicans for the same reasons I'm mentioning. He understands that or he would run under the Libertarian Ticket.

Anyway I'll flag this because the media ignoring anyone is completely wrong and dishonest. I'm still researching Paul, all the Bills he sponsored and I'm already a bit troubled as it turns out he regularly feeds at the Pork trough and takes it home. He is no innocent lamb in that regard. He has himself added to the debt to repay favors and buy votes, just as they all do. I have over a year to decide.

OP, I remember that poll! At the time it made me wonder if this Presidential election cycle was going to be like the last one--Paul being marginalized, ignored, called names. So far, it looks that way.

Blaine91555: Per your last paragraph concerning earmarks:

The budget includes funds for every congressional district. If that money is NOT earmarked, it still gets spent--it just goes back to the government to get spent as "they" choose, instead of how the Representative of said district would choose. Paul does have a responsibility to those who elected him to earmark that money for use in his/their district. He does NOT add to the debt by earmarking...
For anyone interested, here's a short video, explaining earmarks:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ya know Blaine, I think you would be the perfect person to put all us Paulers to the faith test. Why don't you make a thread of the best, most researched complaints you can come up with against Ron Paul. Provide reasonable sources. If you can convince me, I will switch to a more suitable candidate.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I can already imagine the next update to this article...

"with nearly 60% of the vote given to the 'other' category, it would seem that Rick Perry has already gained a huge momentum since announcing his run for the nomination".

Always remember- the MSM is OPINION- NOT NEWS!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Absolutely hysterical! So what if its months old. "other" probably has more now anyways. This is great...well sort of...it's also sad....
edit on 19-8-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join