It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US News & World Report OWNED as they try to exclude Ron Paul- Wahaha!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealtruthOne man can't change the world, but people willing to except the truth can.

Ron Paul is the match under the ass of America.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Let's look into that a little further...

America’s Survival, Inc. has filed a complaint over Russia Today Television network (RTTV) with the U.S. Federal Election Commission (FEC).

The complaint states that RTTV provided air time for one of its employees, Adam Kokesh, to promote and raise funds for a 2012 American presidential candidate, Rep. Ron Paul, in apparent violation of the ban on political contributions and expenditures by foreign nationals.

The apparent purpose of this electioneering by a foreign corporation based in Russia is to divide and weaken the Republican Party as it enters the 2012 presidential election season, thus making it more likely that President Barack Obama and his political party will succeed.
emergingcorruption.com...

Bold mine. So, the Ruskies don't support Dr. Paul, they support Obama. Just thought we should clear that up.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Looks like Paul is racking up the votes.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Donate to Ron Paul for his birthday money bomb today (if you haven't already

www.ronpaul2012.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
double post
edit on 20-8-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For those who want to brush up on what Dr. Ron Paul stands for, go to:
Ron Paul Overview.
Let's keep in mind this is not an 'official site' but it is one of the best I've found that covers his stances/views, and history (in service).

The 'official site I found is:
Official Site

Both have really good information. So far as I've seen, straight information, with sources to back.

Now, I do not like to wholeheartedly follow blindly behind the guy who speaks the best, or makes the best 'promises.' Let's face it, politics is a dirty world. But as so far, Dr. Ron Paul has an immaculate record of fighting for freedom, and for the actual definition of liberty. Check out the sites. Read up, stay informed. He remains thoughtful and intelligent in his decisions and in his service to our country. This man is the only one, who has done his best to uphold the values of our Constitution, not side-step it.
How he does in the Oval Office remains to be seen... if he can fight his way through the mud.

But I, for one, want to place my bets on the best hand I got.
Following the 'flow' is what helped our country into this mess to begin with.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who you chose as the face of the system when It's the system itself which is rotten to the core.
Same with virtually all political systems throughout the world.
edit on 20-8-2011 by naycalvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Unless its reverse psychology. Woooooo!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The comments are hilarious. They left Ron Paul out and the Commenters put him right back in!

What makes it even more hilarious is it now shows as Ron Paul as "OTHER" is leading by a landslide!

They would have been better off putting Ron Paul Herman Caine and any one else who is actually running in their poll.

Talk about EGG on Your face!

You can still vote and put in comments by the way.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by naycalvert

I agree, but we have to start somewhere, eh?

Gotta do the best with what we have.
Eventually, if it all goes to sh*t, then time to hit back.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FusionInFL

Looks like Paul is racking up the votes.

Did it ever occur to you folks that 'other' represents a wide field?

Even though Ron Paul is not listed, the 'other' category could indicate a vast group of individuals.

"Look Herman Cain is beating everyone on the list!"

"Everyone who voted 'other' will vote for Herman Cain!"

"OMG! Herman Cain is beating everyone by 63.9%"

"Go Herman Cain!"

If this can be used to represent Ron Paul, we can also use it to represent Herman Cain. Since Herman Cain is not also on that list, the 'other' category is up for grabs.

Get it?

-- How About ---

"Look John Boehner is beating everyone on the list!"

"Everyone who voted 'other' will vote for John Boehner!"

"OMG! John Boehner is beating everyone by 63.9%"

"Go John Boehner!"

-- How About ---

"Look Dick Cheney is beating everyone on the list!"

"Everyone who voted 'other' will vote for Dick Cheney!"

"OMG! Dick Cheney is beating everyone by 63.9%"

"Go Dick Cheney!"

edit on 8/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This video covers media ignoring Ron Paul, and the donations to Ron Paul from millitary personel in service exceeds the other candidates combined, and what Barack Obama got in 2004

edit on 20-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ron Paul fanboy detected.

Signature confirmed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The fact that the MSM are running scared over Ron Paul speaks volumes by itself.
They will never admit that Ron Paul is a force to be reckoned with...

Sadly, I dont think Ron Paul would be allowed to win an election.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

After seeing how every post on this site is about 'loving Ron Paul', I hope he crashes and burns out really fast. Obama and Paul supporters are the same. Even though they are fighting on two different ends of the spectrum, both loyalist groups are calling their candidate a Messiah.

I am becoming more and more disenfranchised with party loyalists.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

After seeing how every post on this site is about 'loving Ron Paul', I hope he crashes and burns out really fast. Obama and Paul supporters are the same. Even though they are fighting on two different ends of the spectrum, both loyalist groups are calling their candidate a Messiah.

I am becoming more and more disenfranchised with party loyalists.

Who is calling Ron Paul a messiah?
I would refer to him as the only true statesman left. At least running.

And what party are you referring to? The GOP or Libertarian?

And finally....can you cite any reasons why you hope Ron Paul 'crashes and burns out really fast'?
I bet you cannot name any reasons that would benefit America. Lets see.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Let hope he runs even if he doesn't win the ticket, Hell I didn't vote for him last time because he wasn't on the ticket, screw that this time Im writing him in if i have to.
edit on 19-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

As a poster on another site said regarding this, "I'll scratch my name on the voting booth walls with my fingernail, if I have to!" LOL!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I voted yesterday, when I first saw this thread. Today, I came on to checks and see how the stats have changed. I clicked on the OP link to the poll's site to see the results.

The only way I could access the results was to vote again. So, I voted for "other" again, and sure enough the stats for "other" have gone up about 4% from when I last checked.

But, If I have to vote everytime I want an update on this poll, doesn't that make it kinda "bogus?"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
And what party are you referring to? The GOP or Libertarian?

When I mentioned my anger for party loyalists, I was referring to every single party you can list.

Second, you brought up a good point. Ron Paul is a fake Republican.

Since Ron Paul is an extreme Libertarian, why do people care if he is not mentioned on a Republican poll?

Ron Paul should be mentioned on a Libertarian Candidate poll.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Isn't there a federal law providing for equal media coverage of presidential candidates; and by purposely excluding one candidate violates that same federal law regarding equal coverage? Why hasn't the Ron Paul campaign camp solicited the ACLU and the Federal Civil Rights Division to investigate abuses of Ron Paul's civil rights under the federal elections laws? Ron Paul better get a spine and fight back or he willl begin to lose his strong voter confidence. What would he do if the Chinese started to exclude the Americans in all negotiations? Dr Paul, this is a test...........

signed Strayhorse

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join