It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US News & World Report OWNED as they try to exclude Ron Paul- Wahaha!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I feel like if Ron Paul isn't elected this go around then we'll be just like Iran when they "elected" Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... They knew the election was rigged..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You mean George W Perry? I must disagree with your analysis, sir.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Do you think Ron Paul would've tried to pass an executive order to mandate the Gardisil vaccine for all girls by the time they reached 6th grade? Uhm probably not, know why? #1 is because Libertarians are against anything compulsory (that means a forced-upon decision), and #2 Merck and other drug companies aren't pulling his strings.
So nice try comparing Perry's policy to the good Dr's. Perry is the GOP's latest attempt since Romney isn't gaining any steam. Ron Paul is a threat to the power-brokers and their status-quo operation. Romney, Perry, et al are controlled pieces on their chessboard.
edit on 19-8-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This thread made my day.

edit on 19-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You already know its true?
What a crock.

I get emails daily regarding Ron Paul from people in his campaign, and one of the simply said...something to the lines of....'hold on to your dignity and dont fall into the trap that the others are using. Spread the message of Ron Paul and dont drag the other runners through the mud. Ron Pauls views and his politics and principles speak loud enough. Just get the information out there of who he is and what he represents."

So...you KNOW that its true?
LIES LIES LIES.

How about this doozy from Perry?
Perry dont like the constitution.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is the highest treason and betrayal.

At least i know now the Agenda of this sh?t web page

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I cast my vote for: Ron "other" Paul. Took a screenshot and I think I'll plaster it up everywhere I can. Good find.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So tired of this bull#. Media blatantly manipulates and brainwashes people with this bias news bull# and 95% of America doesn't even realize it. The news should be objective, these clowns dont even pretend to be that anymore, they don't like a candidate so they purposely try to block him any way they can. If he really has "no chance" of being elected why the hell would you need to try to censor him and keep him out so much, how about reporting the news and letting people decide for themselves who has "no chance". If he has no chance the only reason is because the news media goes way out of their way to make sure he doesn't and people aren't going to vote for someone the media keeps telling them has no chance, and who gets censored and blocked from polls and coverage all the time.
edit on 19-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why do most people here support Ron Paul? and why does the media exclude him? I'd love some info on him from the ATS community and why so many people here are for him? Do you believe him to actually care about the people unlike 99.9% of senators and congressmen?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griever666

There are so many positives about him, but to me perhaps one of the most important is I don't believe you can corrupt the man, or bribe him in any way. Secondly, his voting record has been one of the most consistent in US history. To learn about him simply type his name into google and browse around. It goes way beyond what I mentioned though. End the wars, bring the troops home, end the fed, reduce government, it goes on and on...

He IS the man.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That should be a new campaign ad for Congressman Paul.

" RON PAUL : OTHER "

- or -

" Ron Paul : NONE OF THE ABOVE "

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

To say nothing of the 2000 election?

Has that ever happened ANYWHERE??

Most elections seem rigged from the beginning. 2000 was rigged after the other guy won!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Hi.

Can I copy your signature?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I think Ron Paul is smarter than that.

He knows it's a hot button issue that will get him even more ridicule than he already gets, so he doesn't try to martyr himself by commiting political suicide in the eyes of the American public.

He also knows that coming out about the OS of 9/11 is counter-productive to what he's trying to accomplish as a government worker.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

Hi.

Can I copy your signature?

Yes. Everyone can!

[ img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e64f7743ff85.gif[ /img]

Just put that in your signature under account settings, and remove the spaces in the tags.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
8.21% Mitt Romney
4.01% Newt Gingrich
2.26% Mike Huckabee
3.92% Michele Bachmann
11.53% Sarah Palin
2.59% Tim Pawlenty
1.72% Mitch Daniels
0.31% Haley Barbour
0.85% Rick Santorum
2.79% Jon Huntsman
61.81% Other

Even though its old, it looks like more people are voting.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I voted too. It's up a bit more than what you posted.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Thanks

And I'm CANADIAN!

edit on 20-8-2011 by sumgai because: Added to post because I didn't wnat to create another one.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Okay so the new trend on ATS will be to post all media shown nominations who exclude Ron Paul.. I can make a s&f fortune if I did that.

edit on 20-8-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Rick Perry is also not on that list and he is rising so fast in the Polls he has shocked the Progressives.

By the way, is it true some Paul supporter put out a message asking anyone who had sex with Perry to contact them? (I already know it is true)

Paul supporters keep acting like that, they become just as bad as the DNC. Bad behavior is bad behavior.

I'm fairly certain a majority of that "Other" vote is Perry not Paul. The real Polls reflect that.

So, under your flawed logic, all I have to do is find one Perry supporter who is rude and I can validly generalize that conduct to all Perry supporters?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join