It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
reply to post by PhoenixOD

yeah more witnesses would be nice....but one interesting thing is that this video was filmed before the BBC reporter saw a UFO.

So if its fake then its a big coincidence that some randoms in a car decided to fake a UFO video at the same location and time as someone else saw a real one.

just makes the story more interesting thats all

I didnt know that - thought it was video'd after but was it just found after the BBC report or do we know it was definately filmed before??

What if the BBC presenter saw what these guys were faking?!?!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Learningman
reply to post by ThinkingCap

So do you thing that the Suns sudden interest in covering these sort of stories is just way to make money, grab more readers?
It makes a lot of sense, as its in vogue right now.

Thinkingcap should read his own signature...he's just fulfilled stage one

Now now, I understand that the UFO forum is victim to drive-by debunkers. I keep an open mind, and in my honest opinion it doesn't matter to me that the video is a hoax or not - because these sightings do actually exist - the video, be it fake, is merely a representation of a real anomaly.

But down to the semantics, it resembles a series of fake videos in the past far too much for me to let this one slide.
I'm not a technical expert, but I do have my gut feelings.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by MisterBurns
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

What is, the black bit?

2nd

An enlargement of the circled light at the 34 second mark in video.

Yes I get it, but why is that interesting?

What am i missing here?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
debunkers please take your time with this one and do a good job on it cause its one of the better videos we have seen on ats in a while so savor the opportunity and dont be to hasty

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Looks like really bad cgi to me..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

have u seen some of the bad cgi videos posted on ats??? come on, this if it is cgi is defo one of the better ones posted in a while atleast give credit where credit is due
edit on 19-8-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by Learningman
reply to post by ThinkingCap

So do you thing that the Suns sudden interest in covering these sort of stories is just way to make money, grab more readers?
It makes a lot of sense, as its in vogue right now.

Thinkingcap should read his own signature...he's just fulfilled stage one

Now now, I understand that the UFO forum is victim to drive-by debunkers. I keep an open mind, and in my honest opinion it doesn't matter to me that the video is a hoax or not - because these sightings do actually exist - the video, be it fake, is merely a representation of a real anomaly.

But down to the semantics, it resembles a series of fake videos in the past far too much for me to let this one slide.
I'm not a technical expert, but I do have my gut feelings.

What if, the Sun and maxwells empire, decided that it would give some retribution for the phone hacking by tacking the pi55.

What if the fact that everybody wants a bit of News Corp that News Corp decided to flex its muscles.

And so it starts to show the government what it can do, the power it has to cause public panic.

It misreports (or over exaggerates) the shooting of a gangster by police to incite a riot and then uses that to incite looting. (I am not saying they did this because I cant be arsed looking inot the Suns reports)

After that strike - they show the government that they can cause mass hysteria by reporting UFO's, instead of riots for money, you create an aurora of fear and everything that comes with losing your religion...

Interesting hey, and if it all goes wrong, sacrifice the Sun like they did the News of the World. Newspapers are a thing of the past anyway, Maxwell knows it, its all about the internet and satelite TV now.

edit on 19-8-2011 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Based on what , exactly ? An unsupported opinion ?

We are seeing more and more of these annoying one liners here at ATS.
For gods sake , if you are going to make such a negative statement , at least back it up with a little snippet of your obvious expertise.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Thanks for posting

Looks fake to me to be honest,the real blow to me is the fact other cars are speeding towards that direction and seem not to notice it?

Im pretty sure if it was real,all cars on that stretch of motorway would have slowed down to the speed limit or even brake and change into the slow lane just to get a longer view rather than just motor on as nothing is up ahead in their field of view

Its human nature to slow down when something unexpected apears,and this sighting if real was pretty amazing to watch

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Thanks for posting

Looks fake to me to be honest,the real blow to me is the fact other cars are speeding towards that direction and seem not to notice it?

Im pretty sure if it was real,all cars on that stretch of motorway would have slowed down to the speed limit or even brake and change into the slow lane just to get a longer view rather than just motor on as nothing is up ahead in their field of view

Its human nature to slow down when something unexpected apears,and this sighting if real was pretty amazing to watch

im a ufo fanatic so i look up alot but most driver do not i have noticed just an observation most people when driving on a busy high way in rainy conditions watch the road ahead of them and the cars ahead of them not slowing down proves nothing imo

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Sorry but I'm not buying into your theory .
Firstly there aren't that many cars in the clip
Second, It is almost impossible to judge somebody's speed from that clip .
Third. Do you spend all your driving time , staring up at the sky , when you should be concentrating on the road . ???.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Note the other reflections in the window of stuff in the car. However, most of the lights seem to track relatively consistently as objects traveling through the sky, rather than reflections from shaky laser pointers held by a bunch of idiots in the car. That makes it interesting.

To the discredit of the video, though, I have to wonder why the cameraman would put down the camera just seconds after seeing the last ones. Seriously?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

What is, the black bit?

2nd

What am i missing here?

The black bits make it look like a triangle with a light in the middle.

Like this thing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4548130400b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
there has been more and more people saying they have seen triangle ufo's kinda reminds me of what it was like before the goverment released the stealth planes to the public a slow build up then bam looky what we have now

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Most of the idiot drivers i see arent even watching the road.

When I am driving, i see deer, I see birds, i see weird advertisments, i see weirdo's walking down the road, I see funny street name, a see cars 5 in front of me breaking, I see lightning, I see obstacles, i see lots.

My wife, in the passenger seat looking out of the window has seen fk all and on pretty much every journey I will say "did you just see that" and she will say, what? I bet you can relate to that.

I have never had a car accident in 20 years and think i am a safe driver because i can read the environment.

My wife has never had a crash either and yet she 'sees' nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symer

What is, the black bit?

2nd

What am i missing here?

The black bits make it look like a triangle with a light in the middle.

Like this thing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4548130400b.jpg[/atsimg]

TR3B is a myth. Look at the latest most sexy aircraft in the 5th Generation the PAK FA.

You telling me that WE have TR3B technology and yet Russia and China latest designs are conventional??

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
they look like the lights seen over crop circles in wiltshire
i cant see the point from where the lights emerge???
i see 3 seperate lights in the video
1 goes left which they follow briefly
2 go right
pretty good video to take apart and digest

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

um yes just look at the stealth fighter how conventional does it look compared to China's and Russia's planes. china just now after almost 25 years china came out with a stealth plane that alone shows how far they are behind us

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Definately one of the better vids Ive seen, but I dont lend myself to believing these are alien crafts. If aliens can travel across the Galaxy, then they can stop us from detecting them.

Id love to know what weather anomoly (It is a cloudy day with differrent cloud formations next to each other), or video artifact would cause something as strange as this.

The way it appeatrs with the three dark edges when zoomed in is rather interesting also.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Cool video.

This looks very similar to the only ufo that I have ever seen.
It was in 1995 Victoria Australia. I was outside drinking with a friend around 10pm at night.
We were getting pretty merry, when we saw in the night sky an object/light. As we watched 3 other lights shot out from the original,extremely similar to the video.
The erratic direction changes & speeds made us think it was a ufo/ufo's.
The next day we assumed we had just drank too much & it must have been a satellite or something.
That was until we saw the front page of the local paper- it had been witnessed by alot of people with reports coming in from all over the peninsula where we lived.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join