It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
To me this is just a filthy lense. Look at all the white spots as it passes under the bridge. And possibly more were added later with cgi.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Ramcheck because: decreased sarcasm by 20% as I'm in a good mood.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First, one just has to look at the website --the Sun, a website known for hoaxsters and such. Ok, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt and watch the video. Yeah, it's fake, nicely done, but fake. Their voice fluctuations and fake "stumbles" are easily identified --bad actors! But what puts this vid into the hoax bin is the amateurish video editing as they go under the bridge.

I know you people wanna believe SO bad and are willing to overlook the obvious and bad sources, but it's not real.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

More likely to be rain spots on the windscreen. The ball does disappear as it passes under the bridge.

Ball lightening is looking the most obvious explanation, assuming the video is genuine. would like to see some more high quality enhancements of the object at various points on the film, may have a go at this later and see what I find!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
reply to post by noangels

Most of the idiot drivers i see arent even watching the road.

When I am driving, i see deer, I see birds, i see weird advertisments, i see weirdo's walking down the road, I see funny street name, a see cars 5 in front of me breaking, I see lightning, I see obstacles, i see lots.

My wife, in the passenger seat looking out of the window has seen fk all and on pretty much every journey I will say "did you just see that" and she will say, what? I bet you can relate to that.

I have never had a car accident in 20 years and think i am a safe driver because i can read the environment.

My wife has never had a crash either and yet she 'sees' nothing.
Totally agree,It's because all of your "feelers" are out,there is not much I miss when driving.Now from what I have read so far,the video is pretty convincing so I call it's either a ufo in the true sense or ball lighting(I would give my left leg to see in person)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The guy must have been in one hell of a hurry considering he witnessed what had to be the most stunning UFO display in his life yet he can't even be bothered to pull over to film it. Must have been running late for a rather urgent job interview with the Queen of England or something

edit on 19-8-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I felt the emotions were fake, to me its like they were pretending to see something moved the camera around a bit and then added it after.

Also why did he put the camera down after he had done it, there were several balls of light that shot off why didnt he keep looking for them?

I am saying fake for the false sounding "shock" and the abrubt camera ending despite the fact they had just saw something that was so unbelievable.

And it looks like cgi.

The problem with that theory is how do we know if that's all he shot ,it could be just a clip of the video for the news.So I don't think you can discount it on those points alone.
"Hey no angels," we can't say for sure no one else saw it,they may very well have From my experience I don't always slow down,especially on the highway,to look at something.
edit on 19-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this really. The Sun have a reputation of being a bit stupid when it comes to UFO's and are likely to put up any old rubbish i.e the supposed 'mothership' UFO over London in July - it was a fake but they still ran with the story. The video looks real and I suppose what makes it look 'unreal' is the speed of the UFO - its incredible. However, I have no idea why they put music in with the video on Youtube, this kind of suggests its fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
To me is has that sort of "animated" look to it. So, I'm calling CGI fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I believe it's reaally fake. I thought that from the second I saw it, and from a few seconds of hearing it. I could be wrong though

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
The guy must have been in one hell of a hurry considering he witnessed what had to be the most stunning UFO display in his life yet he can't even be bothered to pull over to film it. Must have been running late for a rather urgent job interview with the Queen of England or something

edit on 19-8-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

I was thinking this as well. Or something similar anyways.

If I was witnessing a wold changing event such as the positive ID of an extra terrestrial craft, I would pull over so I could get the best video I possibly could.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

If I was witnessing a wold changing event such as the positive ID of an extra terrestrial craft, I would pull over so I could get the best video I possibly could.

I agree. Looks like classic after effects to me, fairly well done as they've matched the shaky camera pretty well. As many others, this just looks too much like various fakes, and a standard default effect in almost all 3d software and post processing hardware.

the excitement doesn't sound all that real to me either.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its a ball lightening weather lantern.

Joking aside I think the poor voice acting screams fake. I wish it was real I really do.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Ramcheck.

Nice catch!

Although it might be a dirty lense, I lean more towards droplets on the windshield due to their movement and the fact that the wind can move them around in obscure patterns. I also like the idea of the droplets being graphically enhanced by CGI.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Kinda looked like "ball lightning", especially since there looked to be a storm off to the left there. but who knows, it also looked exactly like the lights zooming around the BBC tower back in either June or July

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My two cents. I think it's a fake. It looks very similar to the other "shiny balls of light video" that was supposedly taken on a London street, discussed in another thread:

The motion of the UFO seems too "tracked" and smooth.

And besides, so what? Real or not, it's just a curiosity that does nothing to advance our knowledge.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I read through 4 pages before I heard anyone make much mention of the voices (good job to those who did.) Not only bad acting--BAD--but the "room echo" should be a dead give-away. That audio was NOT recorded in a car. Word.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Watch the camera movements, tried hard to make it look natural and "spur of the moment" however you can tell this faggot has planned the filming and edited later.

Fake and gay.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

edit on 19/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the sound gives it away..fake. defo recorded in a room with the music just coming out of the left.. and the voices right. the sound would change voiced dip in volume and stuff as the camera/phone pans around quickly. good CGI thou.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The last video you linked is not ball lighting that is power lines burning up I have witnessed this happen first had during a power station surge.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join