It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over motorway in broad daylight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I felt the emotions were fake, to me its like they were pretending to see something moved the camera around a bit and then added it after.

Also why did he put the camera down after he had done it, there were several balls of light that shot off why didnt he keep looking for them?

I am saying fake for the false sounding "shock" and the abrubt camera ending despite the fact they had just saw something that was so unbelievable.

And it looks like cgi.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I felt the emotions were fake, to me its like they were pretending to see something moved the camera around a bit and then added it after.

Also why did he put the camera down after he had done it, there were several balls of light that shot off why didnt he keep looking for them?

I am saying fake for the false sounding "shock" and the abrubt camera ending despite the fact they had just saw something that was so unbelievable.

And it looks like cgi.

Bit weird the timing of the release of the video also.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Bit weird the timing of the release of the video also.

The video was uploaded to youtube on the 29th july before the BBC reporter saw his UFO on the 3rd of August.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Care to elaborate ?
Why is the timing of the release of the vid , " A bit weird" ?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Care to elaborate ?
Why is the timing of the release of the vid , " A bit weird" ?

Around the same time as the radio reporter having his encounter? I'm talking release here, not when supposedly taken or uploaded. Uh-um, wonder how much The Sun paid for the footage?

edit on 19-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I just saw this on the suns website and i gotta admit that this looks real enough to me but as others have stated it is dark and could be that ball lightening stuff!!

I'm sure there was a similar one to this which turned out to be fake... usage of water on a web or a string of some type.....

But as i say it looks real!!

Definately strange to say the least.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Maybe Murdoch has an agenda to embarrass the PTB by releasing more and more of these, as revenge .

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
No.
It was not a TR3-B, although I thing it Was something.
Like the US Military report in Rendlesham Forest, there appear several other object shoot off of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I like the driver above notice everything when I drive and havnt had an accident in a car or motorbike during my 20 years of driving.If there was indeed objects in the sky as shown in this video they are most certainly in your line of sight and I expect even stevie wonder would slow down a little

The fact there are less cars on the road means there are less potential hazzards to navigate through and around resulting in the driver having a better field of vision that should have enabled them to see this spectacular sight as recorded

I could understand people missing this when driving if it was just a bright light in the sky ahead of them,but from the clip shown here it wasnt

A longer clip would help a lot more,seeing any cars slow down or people looking in that direction would seal the deal and this would be indeed a real clip

as for speeds,it looks like this car is doing 70 mph limit in slower lane and other cars are overtaking at 80 to 90 speeds.Most cars in fast lane stay at this speed as the police normaly turn a blind eye to cars under the 100 mark unless its dangerous driving or wet conditions

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Looks like they come through the clouds then split up and move in different directions. Reminds me of what I saw a couple of years ago, Only those lights was orange (or chinese lanterns to every one I told) one of the lights I saw came through the clouds like that then started mving across the sky and flew right over my head.

Thanks for posting OP.
edit on 19-8-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I've been looking at the objects in the video on Internet Explorer which allows one to blow up the screen image to 1000% while it's playing. These things split up into multiple objects that dart away in multiple directions, When viewed enlarged I find it difficult to come to the conclusion that this is CGI.

Unfortunately I don't know how to capture my desktop "live". I also don't know how to stabilize the footage in order to keep the object(s) in the center of the screen as they flit about, splitting into multiple objects.

Anyone have this expertise? I suggest trying it. It is a convincing video in my humble little opinion.

ETA: It's like they burst apart into a number of triangles, like a cheese wheel cut up into triangle shapes with one side curved.
edit on 8/19/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If the video is genuine Its possible that it might be some kind of ball lightening as it doesnt look very solid. Ball lightening or natural plasma is ultra rare and there isnt a lot of video to compare it to. Ive seen a few vids of it before but nothing where it splits up like the one in the OP. Ball lightening does come in all shapes and sizes.

here are some ball lightening video for comparison:

I agree it looks like it could well be ball lightening... Love the way your very reasonable explanation was totally overlooked

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Sam60

I saw that video, but I hope my version shows it better, but it will depend on the final conversion to Flash Video.

Anyway, here it is.

(click to open player in new window)

disclose tv video by lunacognita
edit on 19-8-2011 by reject because: more info

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Is it just me that thinks ball lightning is the new swap gas??

I don't mean to be ignorant, I just can't fathom the movement for such balls of lightning...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Looks fake to me...

Please share with us the specific details or qualities of the images that cause you to feel that 'it looks fake'. Unless of course you can not do this because it is the nature of the subject matter and your bias towards it that causes your reaction rather than technical details.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not that my opinion really matters, but i saw something like this about a year ago. Only one white-ish orb and not moving near as fast (But it changed speeds and moved at angles nothing else could). What was also the same was, major stormclouds. Lasted for 5 minutes before heading out of view. I just assumed it was some storm phenom. Either way it was cool. Glad to see something very familiar.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I'm not a technical expert, but I do have my gut feelings.

i.e. Personal biases.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OK, i just came across the video in the OP in the mainstream press and came on here to find it.

For a long time I would have been watching the skies and spotted some odd stuff.

I guess recently I have come to the conclusion that most of this stuff is secret military aircrafts.

Anyway, i nearly freaked when i seen this video clip. Exactly 2 days ago I seen the exact same thing in the sky here. I only seen one light though.

I was out back and have a great view of surrounding landsacpe. I was watching a small little plane messing around in the sky above, We get plenty of these in my area. THen I spotted light in the sky broad daylight. Moving fast. I kept waiting for it to move and reveal istself to be a plane or something and it didn't. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was raging because I knew if I went to get something to video it , it would be gone when I got back it was moving so fast.

It covered a huge distant in about 15/20seconds

It was a ball of light. It was small and all I was thinking is its some weird alien probe.

I never bothered posting it here becasue I have no pictures. Then I see this video today and it is the exact same thing.

This was not lightning. It was moving very purposefully. There was grey skies which made it even easier to view and it was flying low.

It just reminded me of some sort of probe you would see on a star wars film.

Anyway, the little plane I was watching may have had to move out of its way because thats how i spotted it , but I am not sure, i was too mezmerised by it. Didn't hear anything in media here and probably wont.

Anyway, just wanted to confirm I witnessed something so simliar couple days ago here in Irealnd. Have been pretty skeptical about ufo's but this is kinda freaking me out little. Can't help feeling something is underway.?
edit on 19-8-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Perhaps this is how ufos look like at 3rd density? I can't possibly imagine what they would seem like at 4th or even 5th density. Our perception of reality is totally limited, which sucks.

I liked how the "balls of light" went behind the clouds and there are some spots where you can see them appear.
The whole splitting part seemed pretty well executed for CGI.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I read this site all the time and I've watched a lot of videos on here, fake, not fake, whatever.
Didn't the ones like this get the hoax stamp because little lights in the sky like that are easy as balls to make on a computer?

EITHER WAY, there have been more and more UFO reports/articles in the news recently... and all over the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join