It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For anyone that has any doubt as to the identity of Jesus Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Actually, he has very little understanding of the bible just as you do.

But he certainly recognises the Qu'ran for what it is.

How do you feel about following a religion that has been taught by a fallen angel?

GAL 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Islam advances itself by the sword. It specifically targets christians and jews as enemies, this is due to the fallen angel's influence on Mohammed and Satan's agenda against Christ and his followers.

Above the doorway to the dome of the rock is written "God has no son". Ask yourself, why is Islam a religion that specifically targets christians and Jews?

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

all your doing is ignoring it and trying to troll now ...

your not really here to learn anything but your here to spew more of your ignorance

i don't blame you for not wanting to watch that video

must suck being destroyed in those type of debates

hurts to watch ? its okay =)

but please don't try and change the topic ... stay on page here ...

your verses you posted have already been dealt with in detail in that video...

your preaching something that was put to rest long time ago lol

i want to help you get caught up ....

watch the video....

ignore the islam quran part ..

and listien to him break down the bible for you ?

are you mad he knows the bible better then the majority of christians? is that it ?lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The truth about Islam:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Your avatar is adorable by the way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

this bible/

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

www.evilbible.com...

no thanks keep your bible

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You people do realize that there were other religions before Christianity right. Like...waaay before Christianity. Just because you were brought up to believe this doesn't mean it is legitimate.

You can copy and paste bible verses all you want, but it's just the same as posting pictures of hieroglyphics. I am not refuting that Jesus wasn't real; he probably was, but I will refuse to support any religion that has caused more deaths than any war or famine.

I am all for believing in a higher power, but you hell-fire and brimstone supporters need to start seeing things outside the box.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

The truth about Islam:

lol walid shoe bat? I knew you needed to be caught up with the times =p

"Critics such as Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations have questioned Shoebat's background story, along with others like him, saying they "belong to an 'industry' that is often perpetuated by fundamentalist Christians" and aren't former Muslim terrorists.[4] Skeptics[who?] have also questioned why Shoebat has been able to retain his US citizenship if it is true that he was involved in acts of terror.[4]

The Jerusalem Post states that Shoebat has profited from his story that he was formerly a Muslim terrorist, but has rejected Islam for Christianity.[3] When the Post asked Shoebat whether the Walid Shoebat Foundation is a registered charity, he said that it was registered in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Attorney's office said it had no record of such a charity. When asked again, Shoebat claimed it was registered under a different name, but that he was not aware of the Foundation's registered name, nor any other details, which were known only to his manager. Dr. Joel Fishman, of the Allegany County Law Library in Pennsylvania, expressed doubts Walid Shoebat Foundation's donation process. He noted that if the money were being given to a registered charity, the charity would have to make annual reports to the state and federal government.[3] On the contrary, Shoebat says that Daniel Pipes has supported him and his claims.[5] Here is the website for his foundation.

On July 13, 2011, CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" reported an investigative piece into Walid Shoebat's claim to authority based on being a former terrorist. The report found that according to Israeli government officials, the bank that Walid Shoebat claimed to have attacked, and his own relatives, no record of his supposed terrorist history existed. His cousin, interviewed in the report, stated that he had never known Shoebat to have ties to any movement, and that his claims of being a former terrorist were "for his own personal reasons".

en.wikipedia.org...

Why don't you do your homework ? Or do you just love ignorance?

lol your christian of course you do

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

this bible/

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

www.evilbible.com...

no thanks keep your bible

God commanded the Israelites to destroy those nations because their flesh became corrupted by Satan's seed. Fallen angels literally had sexual intercourse with women of the earth and the genetic structure of certain nations of people had become corrupted. Humans and animals were designed to reproduce after their own kind, Satan made a deliberate attempt to corrupt our genes through angels mingling with women of the earth and corrupting us genetically. He did this because he feared the offspring of the woman:

GE 3:15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel."

Satan knew that the offsrping of the woman would destroy him. So he devised a plan to corrupt her offspring:

GE 6:1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

GE 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Enoch 7:1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful. And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

The Nephilim were on the earth before and after the flood.

This is why God commanded the Israelites to leave no man, woman or child alive within those tribes.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Jephthah Burns His Daughter

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

God Commands Burning Humans

[The Lord speaking] "The one who has stolen what was set apart for destruction will himself be burned with fire, along with everything he has, for he has broken the covenant of the LORD and has done a horrible thing in Israel." (Joshua 7:15 NLT)

Josiah and Human Sacrifice

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you." (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

Human Sacrifice

Wisdom 3:5-7 NAB The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon

Child Sacrifice

Wisdom 14:21-23 RSV

Humans are Fuel for Fire

Ezekiel 21:33-37 NAB

Burn Nonbelievers

Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT

So the next time some Christian tells you about the "love of God", show them this page and ask them "Why does God want me to burn animals and humans?"

www.evilbible.com...

keep ur bible

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

My homework is more sound than yours:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

My homework is more sound than yours:

Clearly its not but its okay im used to talking to christy christians like you =)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I stopped at 54 seconds into your video:

GE 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

GE 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

When the Mosaic Law was instituted to Israel, certain meats were then forbidden for the Jews (Israel only -Leviticus 10:10, 11:4-7; Deuteronomy 14:7-8). This command was again changed when Jesus was crucified. The laws restriction came to its end as a requirement for believers and all meat was again allowed, as it is clean. In this new dispensation, after the cross, all meats are allowed for food, there is no prohibition of clean or unclean because we are no longer under the Law of Moses, that made these distinctions but are under a new covenant (Acts 11:8-9; Romans 14:14), but under the law of Christ.

The gospel brought liberty in this area. The New Testament teaching through the apostles explains that all food is now clean to eat, including pork (1 Tim. 4:1-4; Rom. 14; Acts 10:9-16).

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a few more verses of the precious bible for you to "ignore" and pretend like they don't exist =)

"Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

www.evilbible.com...

keep your bible

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"I stopped at 54 seconds into your video"

i know truth hurts

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

RO 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

RO 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

"Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

www.evilbible.com...

now we got

lies , rape , murder , contradictions , deletions additions edits , slavery etc

why would god make it so so difficult for me to get to him ?

why would the bible be so broken and shattered on so many principals ethics morals?

why does it seem like its not the divine inspiration of god behind it ?

doesnt a ton of mistakes = man made?

why would i ever follow a god that makes mistakes?

why would i ever follow a god who sends his son on a suicide mission?

(god knew , jesus knew right) ?

is this al quieada? or divinity ?

why not snap your fingers for salvation instead of a satanic slaughter of your child symboliszing it with salvation?

the bible and double standard christians like your self is what gives me the illergic reaction everytime the bible comes out as fact? lol

is that supposed to happen ? or is that just a byproduct of my BS meter going off ?

Why do you ignore all the contradictary bible verses?

why do you suspend reason and logic when it comes to bible?

Why did got give you brain if not to use ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

That's a simple one.

As sinners we all have doubts, therefore we cannot effectively pray for mountains to move etc...

Another factor is our motives when praying or when asking God for something:

JAS 4:1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

JAS 4:4 You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. Or do you think Scripture says without reason that the spirit he caused to live in us envies intensely?

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Because of the very slow wobble of the earth's axis we get an effect called the procession of the equinoxes – if on the dawn of spring equinox you observe which constellation the sun appears rise in you will know the Astrological age you are currently in

More here:
en.wikipedia.org...

We are currently living in the age of Pisces and have been for 2000+some years

The Age of Pisces
Heindel-Rosicrucian interpretation: began in ca. AD 498 and ends in ca.AD 2654

Constellation boundary year:
Shephard Simpson interpretation: began ca. 100/90 BC and ends ca. AD 2680.

More here: en.wikipedia.org...

Back 2000+some years ago many people where waiting for a personification or avatar/embodiment of the coming new age to appear and usher it in

Also the Jew’s where waiting for a messiah to appear – but this one was probably needed to boot out the Romans

Many cults sprang up based on this avatar/messiah idea and these cults where causing some considerable problems to the Roman Empire – there was also a particular cult in Rome which was causing many problems

Speculation:
The Romans decided to unify all these different cults/beliefs into one universal or Catholic Church in an effort to get some control over the situation also an agent who was familiar with Jewish beliefs was tasked with integrating the Jewish messiah into this new Catholic Church

This is why the Catholic Church stole or borrowed pagan holy days and pagan religious sites and why in the end it had to use terror to get the population to go along with the new religion

Its also why many Christian symbols are based around the Pisces symbol as in fish or fishing/fisherman

Jesus=Roman sun god

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
Because of the very slow wobble of the earth's axis we get an effect called the procession of the equinoxes – if on the dawn of spring equinox you observe which constellation the sun appears rise in you will know the Astrological age you are currently in

More here:
en.wikipedia.org...

We are currently living in the age of Pisces and have been for 2000+some years

The Age of Pisces
Heindel-Rosicrucian interpretation: began in ca. AD 498 and ends in ca.AD 2654

Constellation boundary year:
Shephard Simpson interpretation: began ca. 100/90 BC and ends ca. AD 2680.

More here: en.wikipedia.org...

Back 2000+some years ago many people where waiting for a personification or avatar/embodiment of the coming new age to appear and usher it in

Also the Jew’s where waiting for a messiah to appear – but this one was probably needed to boot out the Romans

Many cults sprang up based on this avatar/messiah idea and these cults where causing some considerable problems to the Roman Empire – there was also a particular cult in Rome which was causing many problems

Speculation:
The Romans decided to unify all these different cults/beliefs into one universal or Catholic Church in an effort to get some control over the situation also an agent who was familiar with Jewish beliefs was tasked with integrating the Jewish messiah into this new Catholic Church

This is why the Catholic Church stole or borrowed pagan holy days and pagan religious sites and why in the end it had to use terror to get the population to go along with the new religion

Its also why many Christian symbols are based around the Pisces symbol as in fish or fishing/fisherman

Jesus=Roman sun god

With the amalgamation of the Roman government and the Catholic church, the perception of Christ was certainly morphed into the Roman sun god. Soon after Christ's death Satan worked furiously to try and pervert the gospel, this has been going on up until the current day.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

And since that “morphing” included creating the bible then aren’t you just going along with the program?

Or are you saying this Jesus character was the embodiment of the Age of Pisces and you have no problem with that?

edit on 19-8-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join