It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

This is a joke but the Muslim Brotherhood could be connected to the brotherhood of the snake. Actually the Knights Templar was a brotherhood organization and is known as a group for radical Christians

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Screwed up here must look like a dumbass responding to my own post.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"But the son (Marduk) has dreamt that his Father appeared to him, like "a man having a Sun for his head", and in the dream he rode the Sun Steed of his Future that his Father gave him. Already this horse named "Herzorn", which "has the wind in his belly" and "snuffs the Sun", stands in the stable and gladdens the boy's heart". It is stated here that " the whole conflict sways round the existence and non-existence of this Horse". They say, on p.167, that Marduk began to understand...

"Perhaps the life we live is also the life of the Gods"

But his physical mother which represents the establishment of the old age who don't want to believe in the existence of the Magical Horse and then comes the Dead Day when his mother tells him that he is...

"Just a little boy born of the night, a new born thing without light or consciousness."

And in despair he says: "But nobody can be anybody else; nobody else can be what I am - nobody but me"

But he was brought up being told that he could not: "live by the bread that is baked in dreams."

And he replies: " You bed-wetter, my father's dreams would have shown me my heritage, without my father's example. The body does not help it must cleave to the Spirit."

The last part seems sort of relevant.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Marduk is the god of Babylon son of Enki, Asser is the god of Assyria related to Enlil. Marduk is mentioned in the bible as Evil-Merodach.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hammurabi was given Hammurabi's code by Shamesh a god speaker about in the Epic of Gilgamesh helping out Enki and Utnapishtim.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Several centuries before Hammurabi, Ur-Engur of the Ur dynasty (c. 2600 BCE) declared that he rendered decisions "according to the just laws of Shamash."
edit on 21-8-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Another important leader is Ahkanton the pharaoh of Egypt who forced the Egyptians to worship only one god rather than the many they previously had.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the writeup..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1044InProgress

Thank you for the response I will add some more information later.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Egyptians also had similar ideas of the judgement day prophecy. The Egyptians said if the man's heart weighed the same as the feather of mot he would be allowed into heaven. He was also judged by various gods.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I will admit though perhaps the flood stories could have just been their way of explaining why the floods were happening rather than actual floods being created by gods.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The Celtics probably would have won it all this year if they hadn't traded Perkins. Thanks for the response I'll look up the Giza thing more.

You are right about the Perkins trade...LOL! Or maybe a frowney face would be more appropriate. The Radio chamber is a very interesting discovery. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The Celtics probably would have won it all this year if they hadn't traded Perkins. Thanks for the response I'll look up the Giza thing more.

You are right about the Perkins trade...LOL! Or maybe a frowney face would be more appropriate. The Radio chamber is a very interesting discovery. Split Infinity

Yeah seriously Perkins for Kristic? Of course Green was a good addition. They'll probably have a good shot at winning the title next year if they get a big man... If there is a next year. The patriots look good though if you like them, as long as they sure up their offensive line that lions preseason game Brady spent half of on his back. Of course the Lions have a good d-line. Better than the Cowboys who seem content of just getting rid of their entire o-line.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yeah seriously Perkins for Kristic? Of course Green was a good addition. They'll probably have a good shot at winning the title next year if they get a big man... If there is a next year. The patriots look good though if you like them, as long as they sure up their offensive line that lions preseason game Brady spent half of on his back. Of course the Lions have a good d-line. Better than the Cowboys who seem content of just getting rid of their entire o-line.

PATRIOTS did not have two thirds of their defense at that game. I believe this is a Super Bowl year for them. It is good to be living in New England....with all our major sports teams winning multiple championships.

I travel alot...and will soon be on tour again....my one respite is my teams. When I get sucked into doing my THIRD JOB...for family..."Friends"....Civy/Military....and I end up...I hope not again caus I was just there....in the freekin' DESERT!....Which I HATE!.....I always get close to the guys who have the intell. satellite hookups. LOL! It's not supposed to be used that way but...what the Hell!? The GAME IS ON! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

PATRIOTS did not have two thirds of their defense at that game. I believe this is a Super Bowl year for them. It is good to be living in New England....with all our major sports teams winning multiple championships.

I travel alot...and will soon be on tour again....my one respite is my teams. When I get sucked into doing my THIRD JOB...for family..."Friends"....Civy/Military....and I end up...I hope not again caus I was just there....in the freekin' DESERT!....Which I HATE!.....I always get close to the guys who have the intell. satellite hookups. LOL! It's not supposed to be used that way but...what the Hell!? The GAME IS ON! Split Infinity

The Patriots are definitely the favorite in the AFC they have an offense similar to the Colts and Saints with multiple weapons like Ochocinco, Branch, and even have something the saints don't have in an underneath threat in Welker. As long as Ochocinco can fit in well they'll probably be in the Super Bowl

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The Patriots are definitely the favorite in the AFC they have an offense similar to the Colts and Saints with multiple weapons like Ochocinco, Branch, and even have something the saints don't have in an underneath threat in Welker. As long as Ochocinco can fit in well they'll probably be in the Super Bowl

I saw a game years back between the Bengals and the Pats....Brad Johnson caught a ball along the sidelines and showed it to Belichek....and said something that madew the coach SMILE! HE FREEKIN' SMILED! Right then I knew that he would some day become a PAT! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey that was a good read
I don't agree with some of it, though the whole God is/was a alien has always seemed more likely than God being a supreme being.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I saw a game years back between the Bengals and the Pats....Brad Johnson caught a ball along the sidelines and showed it to Belichek....and said something that madew the coach SMILE! HE FREEKIN' SMILED! Right then I knew that he would some day become a PAT! Split Infinity

That respect will probably help Belichek preach his message easier and help Ochocinco/Johnson be more into the team concept something he never had with the Bengals. I don't see him as Owens who was all about stats, he likes his stats, but winning a super bowl is probably above stats for him especially at this point in his career.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ive gathered and watched all the episodes. With all that information...it can be nothing else but the truth. Even if 50% of it is questionable? The rest is pretty impressive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join