It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Napalotano Just issued a warning to us Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by lbndhr

reply to post by lbndhr

He is talking about me. I am supposed to be the Federal Agent.

LOL
, welllll are you???

I think I addressed it in my previous post. I can deny it all I want, but people will choose to believe what they want. Look at my posting history and look at threads I have authored and decide for yourself. If you want a direct answer from me, the answer is no.

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Allow me to throw this out there, see what you guys think.
The Tea Party is a major pain in Obama's rear end and hindering his re-election chances, so he false flags an mkultra type of event using a Tea Party "member". This kills two birds with one stone. He gets rid of the Tea Party and wins the election.
Thoughts?

I think speculation in dangerous and just silly. There is absolutely no evidence to back up the theory.
edit on 17-8-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

O mr Wendall I do believe you I was throwing humor out there...smilez and peace

edit on 17-8-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Allow me to throw this out there, see what you guys think.
The Tea Party is a major pain in Obama's rear end and hindering his re-election chances, so he false flags an mkultra type of event using a Tea Party "member". This kills two birds with one stone. He gets rid of the Tea Party and wins the election.
Thoughts?

maybe because of the elections, maybe for the nearing of the eminant civil unrest? be it from a flase flag or a real deal.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

I smell it too. They need a MAJOR diversion from the incoming financial catastrophe. It will be one of their tools to bring order to the dissent and malcontent of a nation on the edge of an insurrection. So, they will feed fear, gladiator games, and warm wine to the masses. They've already stepped on the mine. We're just waiting for them to pick their foot up, then its' go time.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I think speculation in dangerous and just silly. There is absolutely no evidence to back up the theory.
edit on 17-8-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

Of course there is no evidence! if there were evidence it wouldn't be a conspiracy "theory" it would be a conspiracy "fact".
What we have to go by are speeches made by the POTUS and his minions, hinting that the "terrorist Tea Party" (Joe Biden) need to be watched. Also, don't forget big sis' memo to outdoor survival stores and to military surplus stores to gather intel for them on customers.

There is plenty here for a conspiracy

THEORY

edit on 17-8-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
oops, I just called myself a lone wolf on ATS the other day.

I did not mean it in a terrorist way.

Thats alright. I am on a few lists anyways....If they want me I will be working until 5:30 they can come get me out of bed shortly after that......

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
We have been getting terror warnings and alerts for a decade now. No one remembers all the code oranges? Why is this one special?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well she warned us about "Lone Wolfs" because she has to warn us about something to justify her job.

I just think it's funny she is almost spouting the same story the guy in Norway was spouting about having "help" from other "cells". Makes you wonder who the real nut jobs are.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

!!!! i have to give credit where credit is due: you nail it right on the head, time after time, in so many posts, and i am almost always impressed. there are so many ding-a-lings on the internet but you my friend are one of the reasons i keep coming back to ATS every day.

people with intelligence and wisdom are a gift to be cherished.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If one were to change 1 word in a line of Obama's speech :

You know, when you've got one 'person' who is deranged or driven by a hateful ideology, they can do a lot of damage

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

to:

You know, when you've got one GROUP who is deranged or driven by a hateful ideology, they can do a lot of damage

That pretty much points right back to THEM. Right to the folks involved with shredding documents that are directly incriminating the bankers and politicians that created this whole global terrorism paradigm. It's called the Global Military Complex and professional book-cookers. Their virtual economy is wearing thin.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Woof. Woof.

Howl.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Come ON! Get real - we have always had Nutters in our society - whether it be in Norway, Germany, US or Timbuktu
that's life and if you need to worry at all you should worry about why the Police aren't protecting us from these idiots - or let's face it - you can fall for the crap and do their job for them - just spy on everyone and you'll be classed as a good citizen right!

I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE - don't bloody fall for it!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I find it funny that Obama makes a speech about a "Lone-Wolf" attack, then a couple days later Napolitano repeats that exact phrase. I can't remember if it was someone in Congress or the MSM that said Obama is going to need something big to get reelected. It isn't going to be the capture and kill of Osama, especially after reports are coming out that the SEALs only mission was to kill him. It also appears that they, the lovely folks in power, have been slowly preparing events that are starting to unfold. They know a big transition will never go over, but a slow methodical approach to changing the way we live is key. Americans will accept drastic changes in small doses. 9/11, the inception of Homeland (Motherland) Security, the security screenings at Airports, military engaging in local DUI checks, "See Something, Say Something" which reeks of the Nazi's plan of rewarding it's citizens for turning in dissidents. This show being performed by the President, Congress and DHS is starting to play like a bad movie. I believe someone (I don't know who) is really in with MSM and pushing the theory of 2012 into everyones heads ala Y2K. Between the end of this month and the end of next year, there will be more and more disturbances like these flash mobs. Maybe another war or a false flag with Syria being the target of blame. Either way, being prepared is never a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillW
I smell a false flag.

Here comes the round ups.

I agree unfortunately.

They have been talking about and pushing the whole "lone wolf" thing too much and something WILL happen to prove it which will bring about more "safety legislation" to protect us.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Just like advertising they try to keep the words terrorists, attacks, defense, security on your mind. (Top of mind awareness) When defecation does hit the oscillation, they can say we told you so...and take your freedom.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I wonder if these scare tactics are a public signal to the soon to be minted "super congress".
Don't cut our funding boys look what could happen..........wink, wink.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This post got me thinking about how Americans have been losing so many of their rights, & how their way of life has changed for the worse.
I always loved & envied the Americans way of life, their rights to free speech, their 'If you can dream it, you can do it' attitude, their pride in their nation & its people etc.
When I read of the losing of your liberties etc, I can only imagine that its a totally different country for you all now.
Over time, your governments seem to have succeeded in dividing your people by placing fear into every aspect of their lives. Dob in your neighbors, keep a 'lookout' for suspicious behavior ,trust no-one, just us! etc.
Where it used to be 'pulling together in tough times' ,it now seems to only be when it suits the government, otherwise the norm they are pushing is now 'trust no-one, just us''. They really do just want the whole 'sheeple mentality', it seems.
This increased level of oppression has me wondering why they haven't made it illegal to bear arms?
Aside from the uproar that would surely ensue, it has me questioning the reasons for this & how it would have to work to their advantage. Is it that in the case of war ,the people would be well armed etc? Is it to lull its people into believing they still have their constitutional rights?
Or is this something else that they are reviewing?
Please feel free to correct me if my take on this is misguided or wrong.

edit on 18-8-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinger94
I find it funny that Obama makes a speech about a "Lone-Wolf" attack, then a couple days later Napolitano repeats that exact phrase. I can't remember if it was someone in Congress or the MSM that said Obama is going to need something big to get reelected. It isn't going to be the capture and kill of Osama, especially after reports are coming out that the SEALs only mission was to kill him. It also appears that they, the lovely folks in power, have been slowly preparing events that are starting to unfold. They know a big transition will never go over, but a slow methodical approach to changing the way we live is key. Americans will accept drastic changes in small doses. 9/11, the inception of Homeland (Motherland) Security, the security screenings at Airports, military engaging in local DUI checks, "See Something, Say Something" which reeks of the Nazi's plan of rewarding it's citizens for turning in dissidents. This show being performed by the President, Congress and DHS is starting to play like a bad movie. I believe someone (I don't know who) is really in with MSM and pushing the theory of 2012 into everyones heads ala Y2K. Between the end of this month and the end of next year, there will be more and more disturbances like these flash mobs. Maybe another war or a false flag with Syria being the target of blame. Either way, being prepared is never a bad thing.

Got a point. Remember the Gulf oil spill? obama announced that he was for drilling for oil, then a very short time later the Deepwater Horizon has an "accident" and we get the worst oil spill ever and obama puts a ban on all drilling here in the US. Here we have obama talking about "Lone Wolf" cells, Big Sis, issues a warning. We'll see what they stage in afew weeks? Months? What ever they are planning they're hoping that it'll be enough to rally the people back to supporting obama.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Many differnet opinions and ideas as to what this warnings outcome will be. The general opinion seems to be a up-comming planned tragedy. Thinking back to 9-11 does anyone remember a warning isued prior to 9-11, and if so about how long before 9-11 occured. ANd the underware bombing was there any prior warnings? Im wondering if we can determine a time line for the possible upcomming false flag agenda. peace

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Braaazzziill
my Brazilian Brazil
my intriguing mulatto
i will sing you in my verses.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join