It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Napalotano Just issued a warning to us Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
At 10:15am central time I was watching Fox business and a alert came on. Janet Napalotano issued an alert to us Americans here on our very soil to be aware of small cells, Napolitano said, The FBI issued a warning of new "Lone Wolf" terror threats in US following Norway Massacre. Napolitano goes on to state, " Lone Wolf" terror attacks are most difficult to prevent. They are small and very hard to find. I'm going to do some google searches to try and find this information, but I thought this is worthy of bringing to the public. I actually heard Napolotana issue this threat just know. I take it serious. peace. (false flag or real, i don't know but it was on MSM)
edit on 17-8-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

edit on 17-8-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by lbndhr because: spell edited the thread name

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Best go report your neighbour you dont like for his dog peeing on your lawn.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Best go report your neighbour you dont like for his dog peeing on your lawn.

It coudl go that way..your right.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Can we report her for putting out these strange reports and pushing an already divided society into promoting pogroms and witch hunts?

All of this is going to do, is cause people to be more suspicious of their neighbor and ultimately too many innocent people are going to get hurt cause of it. As if we did not have enough problems as it were, this is not going to bode well for out country.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All I see is that the government has officially made it so anybody whose a bit of a loner is, instead of just an introvert or shy, now a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
its because the 9/11 anniversary is coming up ...

and they think someone is going to go out with a "bang" on it

you know they say terrorists like the symbolism like freemasons and some other psychopaths we know

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Can we report her for putting out these strange reports and pushing an already divided society into promoting pogroms and witch hunts?

All of this is going to do, is cause people to be more suspicious of their neighbor and ultimately too many innocent people are going to get hurt cause of it. As if we did not have enough problems as it were, this is not going to bode well for out country.

I do worry about neighbors spying on neighbor. I saw a commercial a few weeks ago showing people watchign through their windows at a crime then reporting it...the way ti was layed out was appearing to be almsot programming people.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I just came across this that article that backs up your claims

Obama frets over 'lone wolf' attack as Sept 11 looms

"The most likely scenario that we have to guard against right now ends up being more of a lone wolf operation than a large, well coordinated terrorist attack,"

It came from a speech he made yesterday in Iowa.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
All I see is that the government has officially made it so anybody whose a bit of a loner is, instead of just an introvert or shy, now a terrorist.

Not even.

They've extended it to anyone who was ever a boy scout, who has ever bought a tent, whoever carries a Swiss Army knife, whoever has anything at all that's camouflage, whoever has simply stepped foot outside.

The context and paranoid precedent is all set for anyone to point a finger at anyone else and label that person "suspicious" and justify a whole barrage of life altering harassment by neighbors and authorities alike.

It means absolutely nothing at all yet it can destroy your life on a whim.

America is right at the point where anyone's door can be kicked in and anyone can be hauled off in the night for any reason whatsoever.

No hyperbole. No fear-mongering. This is exactly what has been set up around us.

The "terrorists" have won a long time ago. America will soon be an authoritarian tyrannical government and a disgruntled downtrodden population in a shooting war with each other all because of measures taken to fight the "terrorists." This is what they wanted and the innumerable layers of bureaucratic and trigger happy regulation, legislation and policy have given it to them.

Only politicians as backwards as Americas would fight terrorism by creating an environment conducive to creating them.
edit on 17-8-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

While i am not denying the fact that a Lone Wolf is harder to tract down,I still think this is just part of a process that started a long time ago,a process to have us living in fear.Its either that,or they are desperately seeking civil unrest.Wait til they start racially or religiously profiling us..........

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I smell a false flag.

Here comes the round ups.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
.....millions of illegal immigrants without jobs...

...even the Russian/Foreign spies in our country can't find jobs.

That's just a bad mess. Maybe Neapolitan shouldn't have let them it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
For the last ten years I feel like I'm living in an Orwellian nightmare..this is the book 1984.

"if you see something, say something"

We are raising a generation on that motto..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BillW

I smell a false flag.

holala,this could definitely be a false flag.if anything happens,i am taking the president and the whole government to court

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
These replys are indeed eye opening for myself. I appreciate thsi great input this widely opens my thoughts and considerations on this whole topic/issue.
Note: where I live is as safe as it can get..150 miles into a desert from the nearest large city, there nearest small city is 26 miles, population 33,000. Here the people are originals from way back from md ot late 1800`s. This small society seems calmer then other places I have been.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
At 10:15am central time I was watching Fox business and a alert came on. Janet Napalotano issued an alert to us Americans here on our very soil to be aware of small cells, Napolitano said, The FBI issued a warning of new "Lone Wolf" terror threats in US following Norway Massacre. Napolitano goes on to state, " Lone Wolf" terror attacks are most difficult to prevent. They are small and very hard to find. I'm going to do some google searches to try and find this information, but I thought this is worthy of bringing to the public. I actually heard Napolotana issue this threat just know. I take it serious. peace. (false flag or real, i don't know but it was on MSM)

I believe we all need to be concerned and informed...here is a link to a related article in April.

www.foxnews.com...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The best way to deal with lone wolf terrorists; exercise your right to bear arms.

The reason that Norawy guy was so successful is because he was on an island with no guns surrounded by police who didn't carry and had to ask permission to go get their guns.

If someone were to try something like that in the US, I would hope that some freedom loving American, excercising their right to bear arms, would blow their stinkin brains all over the pavement before they had time to do much damage.

That's the American way and why I'm proud to be an American. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/056ffbebd970.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillW
I smell a false flag.

Here comes the round ups.

My exact thought!

just wonder where....?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by lbndhr

I believe we all need to be concerned and informed...here is a link to a related article in April.

www.foxnews.com...

Thank you for the link, immediately after seeing this live on fox I googled it and it wasnt up yet..so thank you
peace

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have a pair of camo cargo shorts that i wear fairly often...now i'm worried that i may get rounded up and taken to an unknown secret location!!

as for the symbolism...i think "they" would wait until the 11th anniversary and not the 10th. "they" seem to like the number 11. bush, sr gave his NWO speech 11 yrs to the day of the WTC attacks. The attacks were carried out on the 11th. so it just seem to me that the 11th anniversary should be the one we should worry about.

but i'll be watching my neighbors regardless!! can't trust anyone!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join