It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Napalotano Just issued a warning to us Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
When Uncle Obama and Aunt Janet can tell each other the difference between a wild eyed Muslim fanatic sporting the latest fashion for suicide vests vs Christian protestor with an attitude problem for a media camera to record, THEN perhaps I'll pay some little bit of attention toward them and their 'warnings'.

Until then, they have a perfect record on these warnings so far, and across two presidential administrations. They are 100% wrong 100% of the time and I can come up with 0% exception to that. It's when they have no warnings to give, we should get our spidey senses going. That seems to be when we get hit. Funny eh?
edit on 17-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

reply to post by patternfinder

what, you don't believe the jewish news? are you anti-semitic or something?

Nice straw man argument. The real question here should be, do you not believe in Government reports that are confirmed as being from Government agencies?

I wonder if you even know what MIAC is or what the report is about. Allow me to educate you. MIAC is the Missouri Information Analysis Center which is a "Fusion Center". basically a middle man for the Department of Homeland Security and local Law Enforcement. Their purpose was to collect intelligence from DHS and local agencies and use that information to analyze terrorist threats and local criminal activity. This Fusion Center opened in 2005 and operated completely under the radar until 2009 when they released the MIAC Report 2009: The Modern Militia Movement.

MIAC Report 2009 pdf

This report was released by Wikileaks and then picked up by Infowars. Now I realize many people do not consider these to be credible sources, but the report was later confirmed as being authentic by Lt. John Hotz, the Assistant Director of the Public Information and Education Division of the Missouri State Highway Patrol. This admission caused an investigation by the Liberty Restoration Project which then resulted in the report being pulled. An apology being issued, then the reassignment of the director of the Fusion Center.

Read the report yourself. See who the terror threats are listed as. Ron Paul supporters, Bob Barr supporters, Chuck Baldwin supporters, Animal Rights activist, Pro Lifers, Anti Tax protesters, people who believe in plans for World Government, people who are against the Federal Reserve, people who believe that a North American Union is being planned.

Would you like to see your "Lone Wolf" being addressed? MIAC does that for you in a section talking about Militias and how they organize.

So thanks for news article, but I think I would rather put more stock into a report that is admitted as having come from a Government Agency that the public was never meant to see versus some Reporter who is more than likely repeating, not reporting. There is a difference.

edit on 17-8-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Nice straw man argument. The real question here should be, do you not believe in Government reports that are confirmed as being from Government agencies?

I wonder if you even know what MIAC is or what the report is about. Allow me to educate you. MIAC is the Missouri Information Analysis Center which is a "Fusion Center". basically a middle man for the Department of Homeland Security and local Law Enforcement. Their purpose was to collect intelligence from DHS and local agencies and use that information to analyze terrorist threats and local criminal activity. This Fusion Center opened in 2005 and operated completely under the radar until 2009 when they released the MIAC Report 2009: The Modern Militia Movement.

MIAC Report 2009 pdf

This report was released by Wikileaks and then picked up by Infowars. Now I realize many people do not consider these to be credible sources, but the report was later confirmed as being authentic by Lt. John Hotz, the Assistant Director of the Public Information and Education Division of the Missouri State Highway Patrol. This admission caused an investigation by the Liberty Restoration Project which then resulted in the report being pulled. An apology being issued, then the reassignment of the director of the Fusion Center.

Read the report yourself. See who the terror threats are listed as. Ron Paul supporters, Bob Barr supporters, Chuck Baldwin supporters, Animal Rights activist, Pro Lifers, Anti Tax protesters, people who believe in plans for World Government, people who are against the Federal Reserve, people who believe that a North American Union is being planned.

Would you like to see your "Lone Wolf" being addressed? MIAC does that for you in a section talking about Militias and how they organize.

So thanks for news article, but I think I would rather put more stock into a report that is admitted as having come from a Government Agency that the public was never meant to see versus some Reporter who is more than likely repeating, not reporting. There is a difference.

no, i don't believe government reports...nist was a government report too and they told lies...sorry, but i smell a federal agent lurking this forum.....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

tell me what benefit would it be for a jewish news group to report that someone that did some killing was a zionist? the government want us to believe that muslims and tea partiests are the ones to blame, so why would they want a jewish news group to say that the killer was one of them....almost everyone of our government are zionists....

by the way you sound anti semitic....
edit on 17-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There is a difference between a report released to the public from a Government agency and one that was released by a whistleblower website. Did you miss the part where I explained that this report was released by Wikileaks? The Government Agency released this report for Law Enforcement Only. Your comparison with NIST to this is apples and oranges.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

tell me what benefit would it be for a jewish news group to report that someone that did some killing was a zionist? the government want us to believe that muslims and tea partiests are the ones to blame, so why would they want a jewish news group to say that the killer was one of them....almost everyone of our government are zionists....

Obviously I am going to need to quote your posts since you like to go back and edit your old ones, and by edit I mean completely change what you said.

I can not help but laugh, where do you get this anti semitic nonsense from? Do you even know what it means? Anti Semitic is a hatred for or discrimination of Jews. Can you show me a single post I have made where I say anything related to Jewish people at all? I am beginning to think you might be late taking your medication.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

There is a difference between a report released to the public from a Government agency and one that was released by a whistleblower website. Did you miss the part where I explained that this report was released by Wikileaks? The Government Agency released this report for Law Enforcement Only. Your comparison with NIST to this is apples and oranges.

wiki leaks is suspect too....there's alot of stuff on their that benefits tptb if people believe it.....so still not a credible source...probably less credible than the site i referred you to...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Obviously I am going to need to quote your posts since you like to go back and edit your old ones, and by edit I mean completely change what you said.

I can not help but laugh, where do you get this anti semitic nonsense from? Do you even know what it means? Anti Semitic is a hatred for or discrimination of Jews. Can you show me a single post I have made where I say anything related to Jewish people at all? I am beginning to think you might be late taking your medication.

nope, didn't change anything, just added the antisemitic remark....but, you seem to not want to believe the website because they are jewish is what it seems like....just because they are telling about the suspect being a zionist you don't believe them, you'd rather believe a shoddy fake leak report that would help bolster tptb's storyline....ok, this is pointless, it's like arguing with a federal agent or something....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

wiki leaks is suspect too....there's alot of stuff on their that benefits tptb if people believe it.....so still not a credible source...probably less credible than the site i referred you to...

And yet it was admitted to as being real and not denied. Someone lost their job over the release of this report. That is what happens when mistakes are made. There were apologies issued out to the people who were singled out.

The point you seem to miss.... there is no questions about weather or not this document is real. It is. This document explains what a "Lone Wolf" terrorist is. It was released 2 years ago. That is the only point I have made, and yet you bring up the Norway shooter, Zionism, Anti Semitism, and 9/11.

I would probably be better off ignoring you from here on out cause quiet frankly, your all over the board. Take your meds!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I should start another thread but I won't.

I don't know about a lone wolf scenario but it will be a helluva flu season this year. I'm not saying the government will be responsible but you heard it here first.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

nope, didn't change anything, just added the antisemitic remark....but, you seem to not want to believe the website because they are jewish is what it seems like....just because they are telling about the suspect being a zionist you don't believe them, you'd rather believe a shoddy fake leak report that would help bolster tptb's storyline....ok, this is pointless, it's like arguing with a federal agent or something....

Didn't change anything? Than what was my reply to? I made that up out of thin air? Your remark was "I don't believe in any report that comes from a Government Agency. NIST was a Government Agency and all the released were lies" Guess what?? That entire reply is now gone with your anti semitic nonsense. So do not sit here and say, "Oh I didnt change anything, I just added to it." You and I both know thats a load of crap.

And calling me a Government Agent is just laughable. Maybe you should take the time to see my posting history here or some of the threads I have made before you go off calling people who have been here for years a Government Agent. The idea that I am a Government Agent is almost as laughable as all your Anti Semitic rhetoric that has nothing to do with anything I have posted about the MIAC report.

Edited to add... My apologies you are correct. You did not edit out your NIST comments, you posted back to back post. I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BillW

I smell a false flag.

Here comes the round ups.

They have already started.

This is just one example among many according to a phone call to a lawyer I made yesterday.

Now not even being duly Licensed, Inspected, having over 25 years experience and a reputation as a top expert across the United States saved this woman from harassment by the authorities because of a hotline tip.

The "Authorities" didn't even know the first thing about handling the animals. They took them from an air conditioned building and placed them in a hot trailer in unventilated boxes.

I sure would like to know what the death count of the animals is at this point...... %0%, 90% ???

Debe Bell will probably never forget Thursday, July 21. It was the day she found herself surrounded by people from her local law enforcement agency, and they weren’t there to help.....

An anonymous Crime Stoppers hotline tip led animal control officers [to] Six Bells Farm Candle Company and Rabbitry.. a licensed farm business....

Upon arriving home at about 1:40 p.m., she found the animal control officers being unreasonable and milling about on her property — without a search warrant. The “salt in the wound” that the situation had become was the fact that the sheriff’s office officials were accompanied by volunteers....

At that point, Bell said, the officers had been in her barn for more than three hours, had opened up the doors, messed with the barn’s water system and had, effectively, turned off the water....

Bell said she wasn’t allowed to move, was threatened with being arrested at least four times, could not go inside her barn and, if she wanted to go anywhere else, had to ask officers for permission....

Hoping to document her experience, Bell said she took three photos — two of which appear above — of the area around her barn. Soon after, she was told by a sheriff’s deputy, under threat of arrest, that she had better stop.....
truthfarmer.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

MIAC Report 2009 pdf

no, i don't believe government reports...nist was a government report too and they told lies...sorry, but i smell a federal agent lurking this forum.....

In regards to You smelling a federal agent in here...I know it isnt me, I brought facts presented to the public. So who

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

He is talking about me. I am supposed to be the Federal Agent.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

I don't know about a lone wolf scenario but it will be a helluva flu season this year. I'm not saying the government will be responsible but you heard it here first.

I believe you may be onto something, but I do think this flu season senerial wont be what the flase flag will be. I think the upcomming flu season is meant to maybe depop a bit? Depends on who took the prior years flu shots maybe, but ya this is sorta in topic but off topic. An up comming topic for sure..peace

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

LOL
, welllll are you???

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

Originally posted by cry93

I believe you may be onto something, but I do think this flu season senerial wont be what the flase flag will be. I think the upcomming flu season is meant to maybe depop a bit? Depends on who took the prior years flu shots maybe, but ya this is sorta in topic but off topic. An up comming topic for sure..peace

I really believe it will be a very bad flu season.

I actually promote getting a flu shot this year. I didn't consider who got the shot (seasonal and swine flu) last season. You add an interesting thought here.

At least the very least utilize preventative, homeopathic, and natural (vitamin c) measures.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Allow me to throw this out there, see what you guys think.
The Tea Party is a major pain in Obama's rear end and hindering his re-election chances, so he false flags an mkultra type of event using a Tea Party "member". This kills two birds with one stone. He gets rid of the Tea Party and wins the election.
Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

reply to post by lbndhr

LOL
, welllll are you???

I think I addressed it in my previous post. I can deny it all I want, but people will choose to believe what they want. Look at my posting history and look at threads I have authored and decide for yourself. If you want a direct answer from me, the answer is no.

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Allow me to throw this out there, see what you guys think.
The Tea Party is a major pain in Obama's rear end and hindering his re-election chances, so he false flags an mkultra type of event using a Tea Party "member". This kills two birds with one stone. He gets rid of the Tea Party and wins the election.
Thoughts?

I think speculation in dangerous and just silly. There is absolutely no evidence to back up the theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

False flag, here you come.

Prepare America. The time is near.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join