It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Napalotano Just issued a warning to us Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Weird timing

9/11 is just around the corner
Obama's popularity is low
He's out on a bus tour
Big sister says to be ever vigilant

Now some alphabet agency can go round up some scary looking foreigners, who supposedly had a horrible plan to kill us all. Then the successful capture of these domestic terrorists can be attributed to the sheer brain power of our beloved leader.

Sounds like my tin foil hat is getting to tight.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
They HAVE to do something to distract.

*Instant doom. (Just add terrorist)

They do indeed! It's a shame this guy wasn't still around to cause some mischief...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffce5780d613.png[/atsimg]

st.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately with the awful success Brevick had it has instilled a new sense of just how many it takes to cause total and utter chaos. I hate to mention this but feel I must since I have the ability to prognosticate things that are going to happen in the future. I knew an aircraft of some kind would crash a day before our chopper went down. But I don't get specifics, just the warning about a general threat and what kind it is.

I usually am awake when the warning happens, but have also been known to receive these precognitive warnings in my sleep.

The other night I dreamed an lone gunman was picking off children at some kind of large pool. I hope to God this doesn't come true, but with brevick as their hero now think it best for all parents to remain on the lookout for their kids and especially any strange behavior by adult or even teen, middle eastern, Russian, or African men.

I realize Brevick was a domestic terrorist, but here in America the majority of attacks will be carried out by followers of islam, which could range from Russian white to even black in race, so be on the lookout.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I have a feeling that they'll introduce a new "boogie man" on or around 9/11/11.

Remember - without an enemy the machine breaks down. If the machine breaks down the money stops flowing

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe7pack
Unfortunately with the awful success Brevick had it has instilled a new sense of just how many it takes to cause total and utter chaos. I hate to mention this but feel I must since I have the ability to prognosticate things that are going to happen in the future. I knew an aircraft of some kind would crash a day before our chopper went down. But I don't get specifics, just the warning about a general threat and what kind it is.

I usually am awake when the warning happens, but have also been known to receive these precognitive warnings in my sleep.

The other night I dreamed an lone gunman was picking off children at some kind of large pool. I hope to God this doesn't come true, but with brevick as their hero now think it best for all parents to remain on the lookout for their kids and especially any strange behavior by adult or even teen, middle eastern, Russian, or African men.

I realize Brevick was a domestic terrorist, but here in America the majority of attacks will be carried out by followers of islam, which could range from Russian white to even black in race, so be on the lookout.

You are correct in who will be following out terrorist attacks in america. Napalatano said, they are american grown terrorist who will attack in unknown areas.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I have a feeling that they'll introduce a new "boogie man" on or around 9/11/11.

Remember - without an enemy the machine breaks down. If the machine breaks down the money stops flowing

Knowing hwo corrupt this government is, It is not easy to discern who would be the attacker if it did happen. Terrorist or government, who? governemtn woudl tell us it is ousider, then we go bazzurck hence givign govenrmetn the reason for control? so many many questions with so many many possible answers..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
IS THIS A POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG COVER?

The Vibrant Response 12 military exercise is scheduled for Aug. 16-28 at various venues in southern Indiana and northern Kentucky.

This two-week drill includes the 5,200-person Defense Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Response Force. They are among the more than 7,000 active and reserve Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and civilians who will train in the exercise.

Participating organizations include the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Army’s 9th Area Medical Laboratory, the Fort Knox Fire Department, and National Guard elements from Indiana, California, West Virginia, Michigan, Illinois and Minnesota.

GOOGLE: “Vibrant Response 12″ (include the quotation marks)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Anyone who does not know who the "Lone Wolf" is has not been paying attention or has simply forgotten. Check out the MIAC report of 2009, it tells you who these "Lone Wolf" terrorist are. Ron Paul supporters, Pro Lifers, people who believe in the Constitution, Animal Rights activist, and the list goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

They do indeed! It's a shame this guy wasn't still around to cause some mischief...

st.

I somehow think that he is still around...
Obama Biden
Osama Bin Laden

No joke. They have something planned for the anniversary - the number 10 signifies "completion".

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Obama Biden
Osama Bin Laden

No joke. They have something planned for the anniversary - the number 10 signifies "completion".

He's long gone apparently. Supposedly died before the 'terra' attacks, in some middle eastern hospital, from kidney failure.

They 'kept him around' for symbollic reasons.

st.
edit on 17-8-2011 by SatoriTheory because: Typosaurus

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Anyone who does not know who the "Lone Wolf" is has not been paying attention or has simply forgotten. Check out the MIAC report of 2009, it tells you who these "Lone Wolf" terrorist are. Ron Paul supporters, Pro Lifers, people who believe in the Constitution, Animal Rights activist, and the list goes on and on.

I beg to differ, the guy who did norway was a zionist....so was the guy who shot cathy lee gifford....

this is straight from the 'global news source of the jewish people' website:

jta.org
BERLIN (JTA) -- The confessed perpetrator in the attack in Norway that killed at least 76 people espoused a right-wing philosophy against Islam that also purports to be pro-Zionist.

edit on 17-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

st.

Obama Biden
Osama Bin Laden

ha ha ha, osama jo biden!!!! obama bin ladin, obama bin biden, obama jo ladin

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
....so was the guy who shot cathy lee gifford....

Cathy Lee? As in Regis with Kathy Lee? As in Frank Giffords wife?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You know, sometimes I have to wonder if some of the way they state their warnings that they aren't more recommendations or suggestions.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I do not understand the point of warnings like this.

I am not bashing you, OP, for bringing it here. I am just saying that I am truly baffled by what the purpose could be for public officials to release public statements such as this.

Now that I know this information...that at any moment some horrible fatal terrorist tragedy could happen right next to me...what do I do with it? And how does it make my family and I safer for knowing that this could happen? Do I change anything that I am currently doing or not doing? And would it make a difference if I did?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

You know what I love? I love when people link an article full of some other person's opinion and present it as fact. I read your article, it was interesting. However, your going to tell me that the MIAC report was wrong? That a Government document, that's authenticity was confirmed, is not evidence compared to a news clipping? Is that really what your selling here? I'm not buying

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by patternfinder

You know what I love? I love when people link an article full of some other person's opinion and present it as fact. I read your article, it was interesting. However, your going to tell me that the MIAC report was wrong? That a Government document, that's authenticity was confirmed, is not evidence compared to a news clipping? Is that really what your selling here? I'm not buying

what, you don't believe the jewish news? are you anti-semitic or something?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
....so was the guy who shot cathy lee gifford....

Cathy Lee? As in Regis with Kathy Lee? As in Frank Giffords wife?

ha ha, you know who i mean

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
reply to post by lbndhr

I am not bashing you, OP, for bringing it here. I am just saying that I am truly baffled by what the purpose could be for public officials to release public statements such as this.

Now that I know this information...that at any moment some horrible fatal terrorist tragedy could happen right next to me...what do I do with it? And how does it make my family and I safer for knowing that this could happen? Do I change anything that I am currently doing or not doing? And would it make a difference if I did?

The warning said be vigilant to your surroundings. What intails Your vigilant level? How do you react to being aware?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
reply to post by lbndhr

What you are expected to do with this information they release is to pay attention, be vigilant, and report any suspicious activity or behavior you see. So what is suspicious behavior? That question was answered for you by the Department of Homeland Security's big ad campaign that they spent tons of money on called, "See something, say something".

The below video is one of my favorites. Simply because the guy in the video could be me.

I do not keep money in the bank. I have one secured credit card which I keep purposely at a low credit limit ($500.00). I have went to hotels when I have went to work in other States, and paid in cash, upfront, for as long as a month.

In the interest of fairness.... DHS has put out other videos which actually do show real suspicious behavior, that if you do see you should report. However, once you put information out there, it is out there. You can not take it back. So all the videos they put out and promoted that showed behavior that was not suspicious is a genie that you can not put back into a bottle. So here is a more recent video, and as I said, this one does contain suspicious behavior that should be reported.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join