It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
People will stop just as soon as this PROOF is shown.... Sure there has been EVIDENCE...but if there was proof there would not be a dispute.

Until then....

Nothing has been PROVEN and you know it.

edit on 16-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is why UFOlogy fails.

Do you think that in MAINSTREAM science, someone would make a book solely based on personal "stories" and accounts, absent ANY evidence and proof whatsoever - and it would become a scientific fact because "someone says so" and nothing more?

People making up # like this, even state what kinds of "alien races" there are, where they come from, what their history is, how their ships/craft work etc... AND EACH and ANYTHING about it lacks any proof whatsoever.

This is why Ufology fails and science laughs about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by kauskau
We could make a bet..Read the whole "Law of one-Ra"..read everything from it and try to understand it.....and tell me again after it..that u think without a doubt the information comes from a human being.. i swear. U lose.

Maybe you don't read much. Read some Thomas Pynchon. Tell me that came from a human being.

I lose? I'm not even playing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
Well my dear friend,this is ATS,and we,in here,just don't believe because it is said in a book!If you so strongly believe in that this painting is from an alien city,without any proof whatsoever,then you came to the wrong website!And believe it or not my mind is open to any possibility,even to the extend that this painting is actually from an alien city,just give me some tangible proofs!

i heard that solidarizing "sparta" ats slogan often here "we are ats and we blah blah".

ats is only a thought.. THere will be many people watchin bashar videos ,reading Law of one material here who understand where my certainty comes from .

I am not interested in a fictional crowd of people who think they are the internet elite of scientific paranormal researchers. Humbleness it is what makes us able to distinguish.

And proof will not come from the outside now. This is the whole point of this earth.

Do u have an idea how many enlightened beings like buddha and jesus are walking around here? When i say: i have..u wont believe me...when i say what enlightenment is: U wont believe i really talk about the truth.

THe reason for that is: if "proof" could really make us change...this would be the greatest breach of universal laws: "free will and "everything is meaningless at the end".

its a war of thoughts..the proof that u search will not exist for some time until the threshold is breached.
and all i am trying to do is open the possibilty for people to find their truth..believe me..when i would give u the things that are proof for me...they would be lost for many..as they are not proof in a way the mind wants proof to be.

Thats the whole idea about this world..we are in a dark room and finding our way back through inuition and everytime we do it..truth is presented AFTERWARDs. State of being matters.
Read the Law of One Material...there is all the proof for Contacts to other realms ..u need.
But if u dont see it..u are simply not ready .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
While I do believe in the possibilities of aliens, or other worldly life, this book seems ....

Seems like a science fiction approach to self help, for socially inept introverts. haha. Maybe that is just me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
People will stop just as soon as this PROOF is shown.... Sure there has been EVIDENCE...but if there was proof there would not be a dispute.

Until then....

Nothing has been PROVEN and you know it.

edit on 16-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

but thats the whole point.... the universe is not as seperate as u think.

there is really something as resonance... why do u think the scientists now begin to discover that before live comes into being..the form of life has a eletric pattern..an imprint that already outlines the manifestation... (in the universe as in the cell)

Its a war of thoughts...we are the ones we have been waiting for.
Proof will not come like a present given to a little child. We have to be the invitation for it.

And a scientist like einstein...did not find proof by only "watching the given"...its also a kind of finding ur way back to ur own intuition and after that proof is presented to you.

but whatever....i have to many boundaries expressing my thoughts in detail here and its getting on my nerves.

i am here again to just recommend bashar, law of one..seth material, the iarga material and many other stuff.
read it..watch it etc or let it be...but stop advertising "no one knows anything"..
at least there are many people who have a really colorful way of showing that there are possibilities of knowledge..if you think all that information come from neurotic , materialistic liars who want to make money or need to go to a psychiatrist .. i am nothing more than sorry for you and your deep mistrust in humanity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Aliens do exist...

but they are not creatures from distant galaxies, they are simply demons.

And what are the ANGELS?????

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I've warned the likes of you before, but never made good on my threats...

I will ROB YOU BLIND....i will pick every penny from your pocket and every coin from your bank...And when i'm done there, i'll take your self worth, dignity, and free will.

Why?...Because you made it too easy...I can't fight the temptation any longer....I want to be an honest man, but you're just ASKING for it....

Let this be your final warning....If you continue to fall for this nonsense, i will bring the LIE to your door....

Why should this man get rich from your dimwitted willingness when it could be ME!...

After all, i know the things you want to hear, and i know where to find you....Filling in the blanks, for a creative mind, is just too too easy....

I'll sell you book, photo, video, audio, conference and lecture, and you'll buy it all....

Don't make me do it....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thank You for posting this. I have not read this Info before. Is very interesting to see new info and compare with everything else you read and make your own decision .

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
reply to post by kauskau

I will ROB YOU BLIND....i will pick every penny from your pocket and every coin from your bank...And when i'm done there, i'll take your self worth, dignity, and free will.

Why?...Because you made it too easy...I can't fight the temptation any longer....I want to be an honest man, but you're just ASKING for it....

Let this be your final warning....If you continue to fall for this nonsense, i will bring the LIE to your door....

Why should this man get rich from your dimwitted willingness when it could be ME!...

After all, i know the things you want to hear, and i know where to find you....Filling in the blanks, for a creative mind, is just too too easy....

I'll sell you book, photo, video, audio, conference and lecture, and you'll buy it all....

Don't make me do it....

U can not trick me.
Because a Lie does not flow..A lie can not behave like water..a liar always is a traitor of his own strategy .

The sad thing is: u got tricked. Because if people like u would see something else in me than a naive little believer who needs to trust in the words o a lie...u would surely stop being a slave to the common sense...u would see: WE ALREADY HAVE CONTACT ...we CAN BE ENLIGHTENED RIGHT NOW.

By the way ......this is one of the thousands of people expressing our own buddha. aspect right NOW on this planet..lol. and i know u will certainly only think this is cult ..or a guru who wants to make..money.or needs attention ...its so sad..that only laughter is the right reaction about this bizarre world.

I

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

U can not trick me.

and what if i already have?

Yours are the easiest type....You're desperate.....You're afraid....You've dedicated 9 long years....You're tired...

I'm starving.....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
90 percent of the people on ats..dont know people like ramana maharshi...nisargadatta, U.G Krishnamurti, Mooji, Papaji.....
i mean: HOW BIZARRE is that..:..in a internet age...that the greatest masters and the ones giving us TRUTH are not known..It shows how perfect the elite tricked u into becoming a "Scientist" who waits for tomorrow. But what the elite knows is that ...u have so much power that it is better to keep you waiting for something than to let u believe in something.
as long as u are asking for proof u will not change anything. Do u really think that there is no proof for u being an eternal soul right now? The cosmic joke is: the proof is so near that u can not see it.

If u would ..u could not be exploited anymore.

ATS in its approach of being sceptical is often nothing more than a supporter of the system. Because here only proof survives. But proof..will not bring u peace nor will it bring u surety. It will always make u dependent on the outside.
When i started to really believe in ET and Ufos..i had my first real sighting...and i saw a thread today that was called something like .the loneliness of seing a ufo..i can only underline that. Its for You alone...and u can not convince anybody that u really saw it..

As long as u think the universe consists of separated beings and things...u do not understand the wisdom of this organism. And u certainly will not believe that aliens are already connected to us.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

U can not trick me.

and what if i already have?

Yours are the easiest type....You're desperate.....You're afraid....You've dedicated 9 long years....You're tired...

I'm starving.....

i know what u feel. Trying to play mind games because your own aggression and helplessness about the seemingly stupidity of the naive believer is not bearable for you in the combination with their surety. U want them to understand how stupid they are. And now u see that u can not do that and try to play mind games.

I tell u one thing: Be happy..be happy that you are not right. Be happy that there are not only people there who talk about wondrous and unbelievable things that just lie to you.

Its good news.

But i tell u one thing more: THE MIND IS NOT THE INSTRuMENT to understand that

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Exactly what I was thinking! How do you tell them apart?

As for this topic, my opinion is based purely on personal experience. I could debate til kingdom come about this, but no one could have seen what I have seen. Same goes for my religion. All I got is talk, no proof. I've got my camera ready though, one day I will have that proof.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We need to have proofs that they contact us and we need to be ready for that. and i don't think that we are ready to receive them in our planet with all this hate and wars in our world. if they come i will tell them to take me to their planet. maybe there i find some love and peace

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Personal experience is the best proof really and without that it is probably best to deal with those who hold an open mind but reserve their final judgements.

No, no, no. No. Personal experience is not reliable AT ALL. Perception is incredibly unreliable, how do we know it's not just sleep paralysis, and not actually alien contact?

I guess when you have no evidence, you'll put some weight on personal experience, but such nonsense would never be accepted in a serious scientific study.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Supposedly we've been visited for years, since the 40s. All it would take, in all of those years, is one piece of physical evidence. Just one.

I guess those darn aliens are the perfect criminals.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
I have PROOF that Elephants can talk. As a child I read books about Babar. It's in a book, so it must be true, right? Never mind the fact that nobody has ever actually seen a talking elephant. That sort of "evidence" is apparently irrelevant.

HAHA brilliant, just what i was thinking.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

I will ROB YOU BLIND....i will pick every penny from your pocket

I am an internet marketer, and many months ago the subject of "2012" came indeed up as an interesting new and hungry niche for making money. I myself never made sites about it, tho.

Since i am on ATS now..i realize that the conspiracy/2012 "market" is indeed HUGE and i could've earned myself silly making some sites..with some "2012 survival ebook" or similar. The ignorance is just...mind boggling and it seems people are (literally) buying into this stuff - doesn't matter how abstruse, bizarre and lack of any logic it has...
edit on 16-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by flexy123

Don't overlook the overall value of the entertainment factor. Even if it's nonsense, people find it interesting. It's much like people who shell out for those soap opera magazines or pro wrestling magazines. What? Wasting time watching them isn't enough? "Wasting time" is harsh. It's only a time waste in my eyes because I have no interest.

If there's a market, someone is going to find and fill it. The key is, to do it properly it also has to be something you have an interest in. If you think it's a crock, or not worth the interest, you'll have your lunch eaten by someone doing it better because they're truly immersed in the topic out of their own interest.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join