It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Stop with this nonsense. There are no demons. They are aliens. Good and bad just like humans.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I used your link.

It does not support your premise.

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT. Study it..reads it...its about a person who made contact..read it and u ll know . (www.galactic.no...)

Bashar (darryl anka) and Lyssa Royal already made contact to et and there u can read a lot about this topic too and i gurantee u: if u have an open mind and give it a chance u will know why this sources are valid and real. But i will not argue why they are real and how i come to that idea..i already did that once here about bashar.

I have "studied" the UFO phenomena for probably longer than you've been alive: I read Frank Edward's "Flying Saucers - Serious Business" and Vallee's "Passport to Magonia" when they were NEW, and haven't stopped "studying" since.

I am convinced that the US has gone out of its way to conceal evidence and obstruct objective inquiry - try Dolan's 2 books on this aspect.

I've also seen outright fraud, delusion and money-making schemes passed of as "PROOF!"

As of today, we have very few reliable, unexplainable sightings or "contacts" upon which to rely as evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence on Earth. No proof; just evidence.

Anyone able to consider or apply Drake's equation knows that intelligent life permeates the universe, if not the galaxy.

"Channeling" aliens is unreliable as it involves, by definition, "interpretation" by the "channeler" of their "contact."
If this is all it takes to convince you that something is real, that is almost frightening. What if the "contact" is malicious? How would you know? What if they were in contact with beings who claimed the only way to see them or communicate is for you to kill your neighbors pets, or your neighbors.

"Channeling" is what Charles Manson and Jim Jones and other lunatics did for their "believers."

You need to either re-think what it takes to convince you something is "real," or gain a little more real-life experience and research outside of YouTube.

This is almost sad.

jw

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by kauskau
We could make a bet..Read the whole "Law of one-Ra"..read everything from it and try to understand it.....and tell me again after it..that u think without a doubt the information comes from a human being.. i swear. U lose.

Maybe you don't read much. Read some Thomas Pynchon. Tell me that came from a human being.

I lose? I'm not even playing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

"The Law of One (Ra)!" Are you kidding? Do you realize that you have completely PROVEN the falseness of your beliefs?

Let's assume a benign intellegence "social memory complex (Ra)" was able to communcate to people on Earth to help us, teach us and guide us. Let's assume everything "he" said was useful, valuable and true.

Assuming these things, ask yourself why "Ra" would limit his "teaching" to only a select few.
Ask yourself why these select few would COPYRIGHT the words.
Ask yourself why the select few would get a publisher and SELL this magnificent sharing event.

Why would Ra and the select few ask you to BUY more of their teachings:

The Ra contact continued for 106 sessions which were printed into four books in The Law of One series. They are available at your local bookstore, from Whitford Press, or from us. If you wish to receive our quarterly newsletter, in which the best of our current channeling is published, please request that you be put on our mailing list.
L/L RESEARCH
Don Elkins
Carla L. Rueckert
James A. McCarty
Louisville, Kentucky
March 17,1982

The Law of One (Ra),;D. elkins, C. Rueckert, J. McCarty. 1982, Whidfordford Press.

How pathetic.
jw

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Scientific evidence is a repeatable phenomena as is the Alien/AVC phenomena.

If I tell you that bakeries exist and you choose to "believe" me even if you are fully blind, then that is what you will chose to do, but if I take your hand and lead you into a bakery you can discover much more evidence to support your belief. However until you actually feel, taste and experience the bread for yourself, it will only remain unsupported evidence if you have a clsed mindset.

One experience is usually enough for most people if it is supported by enough unexplainable phenomena, but it is still not enough to change the mind of the true seeker, it must be repeatable or the experience over time begins to fade like an old dream.

Many people who claim to have witnessed multipal encounters are in that very position yet fall short of being able to relate it to others in such a way as they become believers based on someones elses experience. I think that this is the wisest path to take when considering ones own oppinion on the subject based soley on what someone else tells them.

The mind can play tricks and people are cunning, no doubt about that statement, but not everyone is willing to risk the entire movement and their subsequent piece of the puzzle to outright lie about their personal experience.

There has to be trust both ways.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Jump me if you wish but I think that with all of the dimensions in this endless expanse of eternity, Who Knows?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
I read Frank Edward's "Flying Saucers - Serious Business" and Vallee's "Passport to Magonia" when they were NEW, and haven't stopped "studying" since.

Funny. Frank Edwards was my first exposure to all things Fortean back when I was a kid. We were probably elbowing each other jockeying for position at the magazine rack at Hook's Drugs back in the '60s.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There are lots of people who are in contact with aliens and delivering messages from them to the masses. Why, a girl I went to massage school with channels Jesus and the GFL. I'm not into any of that. Personally, I think they're all being messed with by a government program that is a forerunner to the moment the governments announce fake disclosure and move to create a one government world. But that's MY choice.....after hearing people rave about channeled material since the late 80's. GFL has missed several landings and disclosures, but if you still got faith....

GOOD FOR YOU!

I've had dreams about them (greys & reptoids) since birth.....I'm not saying they don't exist. I know they do. I'm not sure that they dictate columns or books to people......
edit on 16/8/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why are we feeding the trolls again??

Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

This is nothing more than a claim.. Just because some person wrote about meeting aliens does not make it true.
I find it weird how you blindly believe when there is actually no real evidence to back this claim up.

And I say this as a person who believes there are aliens out there in space somewhere.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Prove it. Prove aliens exist, i want SCIENTIFIC proof. Don't talk unless you can get me genetic samples. Tissues,blood,hair,saliva, or any other bodily fluids. I do NOT accept pictures of little gray people that can easily be photshopped.

If you want people to believe that extraterrestrial life exists you need scientific proof. The saying "pics or it didn't happen" will not work here. I want to see detailed samples of genetics. I do not accept "stories" of contact from any individual. Even if you were Obama i wouldn't believe you.

I find it odd that of all these "accounts" of people being taken, or visited, that not ONE person ever thought of killing one of these so called extraterrestrials for the sole purpose of extracting scientific evidence that could be taken to the worlds scientific community to be examined. These people just conveniently fail to try to get any evidence because theyre in the shock and awe of a mystery.

Honestly if i saw something like an E.T. or Bigfoot i'd kill it for the sake of science and revealing the truth of a mystery, no hesitation at all. Squeezing the trigger would come as easily as drawing a breath.

Messages are also a no go. I'm not going to listen by word of mouth from any person supposedly talking to an e.t. in the delerium of their schizophrenic episode. I want DNA samples, or a live body i can autopsy while the local news films it. Fake evidence is not evidence.
edit on 16-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What is it that constitues "proof" to you non-believers?

Why is it that if I believe, yet have nothing tangible that you can hold in your hand, I'm somehow "worshipping alien religion"??

Check out some of the other threads about the scale/size of our universe. But WE are the only intelligent life right? So if we're so intelligent, why is it that all we do here is war with one another and take advantage of others through the financial system?

Why are we strip-mining our HOME, planet earth? Because we're so intelligent?? Seems to me an intelligent species wouldn't destroy the only known place they can inhabit.

It is my personal belief that their are indeed alien beings from other planets, some who are among us RIGHT NOW. I think there are both benevolent and malevolent beings (just like on earth!), and that there must be millions, if not billions of other beings out there. But we're too busy collecting paper and killing each other to stop for just a minute, and just CONSIDER the possibilities.

For those who say - if there are benevolent aliens and they can indeed help humanity, then why don't they step in and help us? I say to you - why don't you start helping yourself, and others around you, and see what happens? Just like us humans, each of these beings is on journey to experience all that can be experienced. Sure, they could step in and disarm the global elite, and help us create a better world for ourselves, but what would we learn? Nothing. Only that we need someone else to do it for us. You cannot evolve if you don't learn.

So I say, stop looking for "proof". Start connecting with your own soul, and connecting with those around you. See everyone as yourself, and yourself as everyone. Once you begin to do that, and do so in a state of love, your life with change dramatically. Stop looking for a savior, stop handing your power over to someone else, and start taking responsibility for your own life. Then, and ONLY then, will the "proof" you so desperately need be shown to you.

I used to look for tangible proof. I didn't believe anything that I could not somehow experience with my 5 senses. After a while, life became mundane and meaningless, and it wasn't until I made a personal decision to do the inner work, that things started to change for me. I no longer need to hold a piece of a UFO to believe they are there. I don't need to touch an alien to know that they exist. I just know. And intuition IS a sense that we humans have, it's not just an idea. Your "gut feelings" are usually correct - am I right? That is intuition. Listen closely to it.

Do people REALLY think that someone is going to come out with a photograph of an alien being? Think about that. If indeed, there are beings out there with superior technogies, abilities, etc. - do you think they are going to pose for a picture so us humans can have "proof" that they exist?? They do not need our acceptance, they don't require us to believe in them. That is just absurd.

And again, I ask, what constitues as "proof" to those who say they don't believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life??

Prove to me that grass is green. Prove to me that solid matter exists. Prove to me that our entire system is anything more than a fictional idea. Prove to me that ANYONE is a higher authority over you. Just because our governments say that something "doesn't count as proof" doesn't make it so. Just because someone has a gun and says they are an authority over you doesn't make it so. It is only so if you believe that it is, and then if that is the case, why do you believe it?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

No, we don't have contact.

Any case of humanoid aliens must automatically be dismissed as lie, time travel, or not of this universe. For the chances of you meeting another humanoid intelligence are lower than you could ever imagine.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The problem with the whole topic and what stopped from wasting my time unless something 'interesting' occurs, is that the same thing repeats over and over again and there is no progress, just another 'maybe they are' proof and some people, me included, lose patience and either gonna stop it or turn this planet upside down with all its secrets.

So there are UFOs, there are indeed crafts with unexplained abilities but only lights, unclear images, nothing to suggest that they are aliens. Why isn't there something more evident? Why not some real video of encountering some alien or landing ship, why always some drawings, petroglifs and unclear lights in the sky? No wonder some start making threads ;Aliens do not exist; there are some who have studied the topic quite enough but with the same crap brought over and over again, it's quite normal to start doubting.

Because of all the stories of meeting some different looking humanoids, I doubt all are some folklore and fairy tails, just like some drawings could be representing other entities, so even if they exist, who will be taken seriously based on the current poor evidence?

I hope they do exist, and if they do and it ever becomes clear, people will all learn about it, it will be a big event just like 9/11 was a big event and people all over the world talked about it.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by kauskau

No, we don't have contact.

Any case of humanoid aliens must automatically be dismissed as lie, time travel, or not of this universe. For the chances of you meeting another humanoid intelligence are lower than you could ever imagine.

Why must any case be dismissed as a lie, time travel, or not of this universe? That makes no sense. Also, please provide the actual statistics of on meeting another humanoid intelligence. How do you know they are so low? And please also provide a definition of "meeting". Does this mean actually shaking hands, and saying "nice to meet you"?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cwilson

Your entire post just contradicted itself. Obviously if they were "real" and wanted to benefit and help humanity they would make contact with the whole world, not just some nutcase channeling alien intelligences. They would provide irrefuteable proof to the scientific community and they wouldnt care one wit about it because they would be so far advanced over us there would be nothing we could do to stop them if they chose to retaliate. These so called "advanced beings" would know all about science and being an evolved species ourselves they would know that with all our technologies that we too have a grasp of physics and medical sciences.

No, E.T.'s are bullcrap. If we did have extraterrestrial life it would be in the form of microbes.

Again what is scientific proof? DNA or a body that can be autopsied.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"We have [alien] contact" is a bold claim.

You'll have to back it up with something more than anecdotes

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by yeahright

Funny. Frank Edwards was my first exposure to all things Fortean back when I was a kid. We were probably elbowing each other jockeying for position at the magazine rack at Hook's Drugs back in the '60s.

My mom, a devoutly religious woman, accepted that an altrusitic Supreme Being would leave us alone in the Universe.
She listened to Edward's programs or recordings while I was in utero, which undoubtedly explains my warped perspectives.. On her bookshelves in Texas I have saved all of the weird stuff that amused her, along with the classics she loved.

Did you know Hook's is now a museum?

I'll bet you can recite "There Once was a Dr. Named Hynek."

What a small world.
jw

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How did my post contradict itself? I am simply saying that an advanced species probably doesn't have the same idea of proof that we humans do. DNA evidence? Why would they give someone who only wants to kill them/study them in a lab something like DNA evidence?? Turn that scenario around, would YOU voluntarily give your DNA to someone/something that wants to kill you? Oh wait... we already have that here on earth in the form of malevolent government agencies, and the military industrial complex. Why don't you go to Ft. Detrick and volunteer your body to "science"? Doesn't sound too pleasant does it? Nor does it sound humane. Think about what you said - squeezing a trigger comes as natural as breathing? That in itself is contradictory. Breathing gives one life, squeezing a trigger ends ones life. How the hell can anyone expect to progress if we can't stop killing one another?? Surely if it's possible for more advanced beings to step in and help humanity advance, there must be some basic requirements for them to do so. Maybe that's why they haven't given us the "proof" that we "require"... We don't deserve it. We haven't even been able to figure out how to live together on Earth, why would they introduce themselves to humanity? Humanity would just kill them.
edit on 16-8-2011 by cwilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Proof is actually closer than you think. Besides the ALH84001 fossils, there are extremophiles being studied that do not share terrestrial characterisics with other known life, One explanation is that they evolved somewhere other than Earth.

More was retrieved from Rendelsham Forest than imprint casts and taped voices.

More to come.

jw
edit on 16-8-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I know what your trying to imply. I've seen unexplainable things with my own eyes, but if others haven't then you can't force it apon them as they haven't experienced what you have.

The truth is, are the things that people see and experience actually real? Maybe they are maybe they're aren't but what we can be certain of, is that there is no definite proof, just the belief of proof in the eyes of the beholder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join