It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have PROOF that Elephants can talk. As a child I read books about Babar. It's in a book, so it must be true, right? Never mind the fact that nobody has ever actually seen a talking elephant. That sort of "evidence" is apparently irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Channelers and paintings are proof?

Sorry, wrong crowd. Interesting they may be, and proof for you is up to you.

I agree with you, saying aliens do not exist as a certainty is silly, and I don't see that much. Or maybe I disregard it as too absurd to warrant attention when I see it. Saying there's no proof of aliens for the vast majority of us though, is a fact.

So for the majority, it's an open question. No way to prove there aren't, and no proof that there are.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just popping in to add that without the real skeptics we would still be mudding through the mirade of imiginations and mental projections, so everything in good measure once you set out to truly see things as they are.

Personal experience is the best proof really and without that it is probably best to deal with those who hold an open mind but reserve their final judgements.

Tune into what resonates with you personally and just forget wasting ebnergy on the rest.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I just heard an interview with Kevin Randle. I used to think that Kevin was a disinformation agent because he was a Lieutenant Colonel and he went to the war in Afganistan. He suggests (after interviewing all the people involved, including the whole thorough squad of Colonel Blanchard's assignment crew) that there was one main Roswell crash, though spread out over a very large area they are not very far apart as tales from the internet suggest from the years Roswell has developed, (1980 and up), and that alien bodies were part of a section that crash far off in a secured location with not that many people. After hearing the 2 hour interview I can say that I like Kevin, no UFO research tells everything he knows but Kevin has a genuine curiousity and right minded approach to the subject.

So the point of my post, is that Kevin and the interviewer spoke out many examples of how, even though as 12 year old can now make a believable UFO with a computer in 2011 and video/pictures are up, UFOs are not visiting us like they used to anymore and there is no physical evidence as there was a tremendous amount from the late 40s-70s. From other research I can say - aliens are basically gone.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

No way to prove there aren't, and no proof that there are.

When you have a charismatic speaker, delivering supposedly true, amazing stories of fabulous places and even more incredible beings and doing so with self-appointed authority, to open-mouthed, willing and eager audiences, you will get a "religiously" inspired following, even in the loosest sense of the word.

I have no way of knowing if the material in the book promoted by the OP is true or not, but I suspect it to be false. This just smacks of another alien religion. If it came with a series of, say, prophecies that came true, or testable concepts that stretch our scientific knowledge, or even a real piece of alien tech, then we might have something on our hands.

But, we seem to have paintings of an alien city. Don't these aliens have cameras?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

reply to post by kauskau

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT.

How can you say this with such certainty?

Is there actual, solid proof contained in this book? If so, please supply an example.

If you are merely promoting this book because you believe it to be true, as in you have found faith with it, then what makes it any different to established religions?

there are 4 links on the bottom of the page..the story itself was (after some research) without a doubt real. The logic in the following parts and the really great concepts gave me the rest.
www.galactic.no...> at the bottom ..but read everything

"PART II ON PHILOSOFY link
apendix: understanding time
other cosmic races
main contact-page or here
another site for part2 of the IARGA book"

There is a lot of material in the net but trust me: i would not post it here if i would not absolutely recommend it. But i know. u dont know me so why should u spend time on this.

As i said: if i start explaining you why i think this is real..we only will discuss about my view...if u are interested in this subject than just read it. What do u have to lose. Many here spend much time on reading things about sightings and military "third hand" information...why not read something which really says :Hey i had contact and i ll write about the whole damn thing.

edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Tune into what resonates with you personally and just forget wasting ebnergy on the rest.

Ok.

I have a good feeling when I read Tolkein's Lord of the Rings. It's the ideas, landscapes, events and peoples "resonates" with me.

Does that mean I should out-and-out believe that he was actually writing about real events?

Is Frodo still in the East? Can I dig up Hobbiton?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

the story itself was (after some research) without a doubt real.

What research?

Please explain what "research" was done, and give some links to it.

By the way, research on the internet is a dangerous thing.

There are, believe it or not, people on it who lie.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT. Study it..reads it...its about a person who made contact..read it and u ll know . (www.galactic.no...)

Tnx! I enjoyed reading that link very much!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here is an interview with the witness, subtitled for the lesser beings ;-)

edit on 16-8-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet

No, that is a painting of a city that you have been told is on another planet.

Is that not correct?

thats correct.

What i wanted to say in a provocative manner-> people dont trust anymore.
When they see that picture or read that information..it is more likely for them that this all is a lie and at the end they still feel lost in a seperate place with no wonders and possibilities.

when i see this picture..i BELIEVE totally that it is what it is told me to be...but i know that many believe it is a picture describing fantasies or describing a lie.

We dont need to debate about that both parties can not prove their standpoint.

i just say: start to distinguish a lie from a truth..not everything is a lie..is a photopshop picture, is a neurotic thought, a wish, a fantasie, a belief ..wonders do exist and the biggest of them is not aliens..the biggest of them is that we really think something as separationis existing. The biggest wonder is that we forgot how much worlds there are and how many we already experienced.

We are masters of limitation as bashar says.

Its a drawing of a city on another planet. Someone told me that. And i believe him.

I

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
I don't trust information from anyone who is to lazy to type the word "you" and instead types "u" in its place. If you cant be bothered to type two more letters in a word than how do I know that you actually put any effort into your theories?

hehe. well u are right in one point. It is really stressing me writing things here because i really hate speaking english as i can not flow in this language..and can not even let 60 percent of the things i want to say out...but i want to write here cause its a good place.
so maybe thats the reason why i try to shorten things..but if YOU want i can write the whole word. I thought "u" was common in the internet.but i dont really know.

2. Thats the reason why i did not state any theories. I just gave some links..I often dont understand u (edit: YOU) people...you have a lot of time being in the internet and still you really believe in your story that you dont have time to read the link instead of discussing if its real?
you do not even have to read the whole thing. 6 minutes is enough to know if its something which is fun..or not.

edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: YOU YOU YOU YOU

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

If you do a site search for "Iarga", you'll see this isn't a new topic here. Most of our members with UFO/Alien interest are familiar with the story. If there was general consensus it constituted "proof" then it would be a settled issue.

And needless to say, it isn't.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

...believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet...

Ok, thanks for the option. I don't believe it. Not for a second. Not even in the most infinitesimal way.

But it is an interesting, entertaining, and 99.999% certainly fictional tale of what an alien landscape [may] look like.

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

...believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet...

Ok, thanks for the option. I don't believe it. Not for a second. Not even in the most infinitesimal way.

But it is an interesting, entertaining, and 99.999% certainly fictional tale of what an alien landscape [may] look like.

*sigh*
edit on 8/16/2011 by Outrageo because: double-posting not mine. What's happening? Mods?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

the story itself was (after some research) without a doubt real.

What research?

Please explain what "research" was done, and give some links to it.

By the way, research on the internet is a dangerous thing.

There are, believe it or not, people on it who lie.

jeah i know... the thing is : i found this book 1 hour ago after cleaning my computer from rubbish..i read that 2 years ago and did a lot of "digging"..there are also other reports about similar beings with similar stories.. as i was not in above top secret that time and did not have anyone for whom it might be of interest i did not store any of the things i read at that time despite the pdf of this book..but in the book itself is many proof at the end in the theoretical part..there are theories which are modern now that were not even known back than explained in a real simple manner..i know this is often not prove enough for many because they think intelligent people can just make that up..i often say: intelligent people who can conceptualize like that would not invent a alien story to make money with their intelligence.

i see : the more i talk..the more question and debate is coming..
I just wanted to post the links.
And i think many will find interesting information in it which are worthy to be spreaded.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

reply to post by kauskau

If you do a site search for "Iarga", you'll see this isn't a new topic here. Most of our members with UFO/Alien interest are familiar with the story. If there was general consensus it constituted "proof" then it would be a settled issue.

And needless to say, it isn't.

i just read some threads about it here and can not find any "debunkings" which underline why u think u can wirte about that topic as a supermoderator as if ats already made a scientific debunking of that source.

anyway this reminds me of a strong way of indirect censorship as of course the thoughts of a ats moderator here are often given more weight than others. If u can provide me with a quote where there is some facts about why this is not prove in your opinion let me know.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Channelers and paintings are proof?

Sorry, wrong crowd. Interesting they may be, and proof for you is up to you.

I agree with you, saying aliens do not exist as a certainty is silly, and I don't see that much. Or maybe I disregard it as too absurd to warrant attention when I see it. Saying there's no proof of aliens for the vast majority of us though, is a fact.

So for the majority, it's an open question. No way to prove there aren't, and no proof that there are.

its not the channelers..its the information spreaded. We could make a bet..Read the whole "Law of one-Ra"..read everything from it and try to understand it.....and tell me again after it..that u think without a doubt the information comes from a human being.. i swear. U lose.
but i know u wont do it..as u already believe that proof must come in a certain manner..

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well my dear friend,this is ATS,and we,in here,just don't believe because it is said in a book!If you so strongly believe in that this painting is from an alien city,without any proof whatsoever,then you came to the wrong website!And believe it or not my mind is open to any possibility,even to the extend that this painting is actually from an alien city,just give me some tangible proofs!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

I'm posting as a member. My moderator status is completely irrelevant. I'm not "debunking" anything and don't believe it even requires "debunking". You can't very well debunk a painting and a story, now can you?

I don't need to quote anything. Third hand stories and drawings and anecdotal evidence are no proof of anything, as far as most of us are concerned. If it is for you, that's great.

It isn't proof because it doesn't rise to the threshold most of us will require to claim something as proof. No more, no less. You made the claim, "We HAVE contact". I see no proof of that. If a story and some art work constituted proof, then the entire fiction section of the library would have to be renamed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join