It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That's awesome!
*S & F~

If I remember, germanium diodes only have a 0.3 voltage drop.

Would you mind sharing the schematic?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
He was using this plan. I think that using a long antennae would produce better results; as the earth is a huge capacitor. Also, setting up a series and parallel circuits would hopefully produce better results.

Save to your PC

It's here,dude.Read a little into the thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Friend:

Are we on the same path?

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

use an odyssey battery Stinger brand SPV70 recharges very fast and no memory problems

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Most Diodes are assumed to have .7 dropen.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend:

Are we on the same path?

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

It wasn't direct towards you,friend.
It was in response to Alxandro.
Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly.

It's just like when you put a fluorescent bulb next to a Tesla coil and it lights up. Is that free energy? No, it's just coming from the Tesla coil.

It's a cool little experiment, but it's not free energy, it's just picking up electricity that's already been generated.

And wasted, why not make alot of these and feed it back into the house ?
Can you do that ?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Alxandro

Most Diodes are assumed to have .7 dropen.wikipedia.org...

Yes,.7 volts is the breaking point to turn a diode on.If you have less,it wont pass current.A diode is like a switch.
And it also is polar.So,it needs so much voltage to activate it ,like a gate,and will allow it to flow one way.Kind of like a check valve in a fluid system.So much pressure will open it,but it can't go back the other way.
Negative and positive electrons can be compared to water flow.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Actually,the best free source of energy is the sun and harvested by solar cells.
As long as you have sunlight,the energy from that is free to be harvested.
Enough said.
I have a crap load of solar landscape lights that recharge a AA 1.5 volt battery every day,and provide light from an LED every night.
So there is your free energy device.

edit on 16-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Sorry,getting grumpy.
Solar is the way to go,the bigger,the more you have ,the better.
People have proven it and fed power back to the grid.
edit on 16-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Solar panels have to be replaced over time, especially near the ocean.
With luck these need very little maintenace and work day night rain, storm and night.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You need to connect enough of them in parrallel to bring up the overall current. You should shoot for 300ma minimum(equal to an average wall wart), and then and an equal amount in series with those in parallel to bring the voltage up. shoot for around 18V or round-abouts. You can then feed that into a voltage regulator(with a heat sink) for 12-15 volts regulated. and maybe another 5V regulator to charge USB devices like phones,music players,battery chargers,ect.

The antenna connection might need a fuse too incase there are power spikes out of the devices range and you don't want to burn the circut.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by timmhaines

A Germanium Diode (such as the 1N34) will typically have a forward voltage drop of just 0.3 volts which means they are much more efficient.

just some added info on the specs of the diodes being used by the OP.
edit on 8/16/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Friend:

Over time equals 20 years for "SunPower", if you go "Thin Film" which equals "First Solar", then yes 10 years and the degradation of the cells is exponential each year after initial exposure...NABCEP Certified.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

P.S.

Prior, I was working with an organization that was designing solar arrays for mining facilities. Quite possibly the worst environments for panels. We have an example at the Biosphere in Arizona. Unfortunately "greed" got in the way of this going further. We were beginning to work with the mines in W. Virginia.
edit on 16-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammar, and clearification

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Wow thats a pretty crazy read! thanks for that

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Congtats op.
Try using llel antenna arrays, but you may need to upgrade your components to handlr higher current.
Will have a look at your schematic later

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Germanium diodes are getting hard to obtain these days and the logical substitute is now the Schottky diode for applications requiring very low forward voltage drop at small currents (even lower than Ge diodes) and very fast recovery times (work up to very high frequencies). Their downside is a much lower reverse voltage rating than typical silicon rectifiers IE less than 100V versus 100s or even 1000s of volts for standard Si junction diodes.

The one I'd recommend trying in this is the 1N5819 which is cheap and very available with a maximum rating of 1A and 40V PIV. You do need to be operating these at well below rated current to achieve the best low forward voltage drop figures (like around 10% which is 100mA for this particular diode). For higher current there's the 1N5822 which has a 3A maximum rating.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Test results Ok so I got my new soldering iron today and made the unit a more hardy.

I went out the back and touched the antenna to a 5-6 meter long galvanized steel pole you know the kind used to suspend chain link fences? Well I isolated it on a pvc roofing panel horizontal to the ground. The magnitude was
x 10 what I was getting with the smaller antenna.

I proceeded to connect to FRED units in parallel as per the feedback and advice on this thread. (Thank you. you know who you are) The voltage did not increase however I had an approximate doubling of the amperage 0.07 amp to 0.14 amp. The antennas were slightly different. I then proceeded to walk around the house finding many hotspots.

I think I just made an EMF meter (Ghost hunting anyone?)

Anyhow back to the experiments. Pointed my small portable antenna at the transformer out the front and bam doubling of the voltage reading.

Results:So now I know that pointing the antenna at a known radiant energy source = more voltage.
I know the longer the antenna the more voltage captured.
I know the FREDs can be connected in parallel to increase amperage. (current)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Very cool man! I love it when people on ATS do experiments or research on their own. It really adds to the caliber of the website. I am currently researching the Gibbs time travel device, with no success so far, but I really need to put more effort into it and try different kinds of tests before I come to any conclusions. I commend you for following through so well.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Please let me know if you start a thread I have done/documented some experiments with time dilation myself and would like to be involved your research.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend:

Over time equals 20 years for "SunPower", if you go "Thin Film" which equals "First Solar", then yes 10 years and the degradation of the cells is exponential each year after initial exposure...NABCEP Certified.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

P.S.

Prior, I was working with an organization that was designing solar arrays for mining facilities. Quite possibly the worst environments for panels. We have an example at the Biosphere in Arizona. Unfortunately "greed" got in the way of this going further. We were beginning to work with the mines in W. Virginia.

edit on 16-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammar, and clearification

We get a government rebate of approx $1500 for installing solar in Australia. Still its about $2999 for a reasonable setup so Im still looking for cheaper. Also I'm concerned that they only work when the sun is out.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join