It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Test results Ok so I got my new soldering iron today and made the unit a more hardy.

I went out the back and touched the antenna to a 5-6 meter long galvanized steel pole you know the kind used to suspend chain link fences? Well I isolated it on a pvc roofing panel horizontal to the ground. The magnitude was
x 10 what I was getting with the smaller antenna.

I proceeded to connect to FRED units in parallel as per the feedback and advice on this thread. (Thank you. you know who you are) The voltage did not increase however I had an approximate doubling of the amperage 0.07 amp to 0.14 amp. The antennas were slightly different. I then proceeded to walk around the house finding many hotspots.

I think I just made an EMF meter (Ghost hunting anyone?)

Anyhow back to the experiments. Pointed my small portable antenna at the transformer out the front and bam doubling of the voltage reading.

Results:So now I know that pointing the antenna at a known radiant energy source = more voltage.
I know the longer the antenna the more voltage captured.
I know the FREDs can be connected in parallel to increase amperage. (current)

Good job. You can increase the voltage by connecting more that one of these in SERIES with each other. You can retain the additional current by connecting some more in PARALLEL to the ones you already have in SERIES. Example:
2 circuits in series produces 14v .1 amp
Create 2 more of these and connect them in series as well for identical results. Now you have 2 circuits producing the said 14v .1 amp EACH.
Now connect the 2 "combined" circuits in parallel. This will give you the same voltage (14v) but DOUBLE your current. Now you have 14v and .2 amp, from a total of 4 of these circuits.
Try it with a total of 6 connected in a 3x3 configuration and you would have 21v and .3amp or 300 mA.
Keep in mind that each circuit would need the same antenna length/diameter, etc.

Another thing to consider is that your typical 12v car battery needs about 15.7 volts being fed to it to be able to charge. You could add some resistors to the circuit in parallel as well to balance out your voltage, while increasing the current.
Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterbeefy

Test results Ok so I got my new soldering iron today and made the unit a more hardy.

I went out the back and touched the antenna to a 5-6 meter long galvanized steel pole you know the kind used to suspend chain link fences? Well I isolated it on a pvc roofing panel horizontal to the ground. The magnitude was
x 10 what I was getting with the smaller antenna.

I proceeded to connect to FRED units in parallel as per the feedback and advice on this thread. (Thank you. you know who you are) The voltage did not increase however I had an approximate doubling of the amperage 0.07 amp to 0.14 amp. The antennas were slightly different. I then proceeded to walk around the house finding many hotspots.

I think I just made an EMF meter (Ghost hunting anyone?)

Anyhow back to the experiments. Pointed my small portable antenna at the transformer out the front and bam doubling of the voltage reading.

Results:So now I know that pointing the antenna at a known radiant energy source = more voltage.
I know the longer the antenna the more voltage captured.
I know the FREDs can be connected in parallel to increase amperage. (current)

Good job. You can increase the voltage by connecting more that one of these in SERIES with each other. You can retain the additional current by connecting some more in PARALLEL to the ones you already have in SERIES. Example:
2 circuits in series produces 14v .1 amp
Create 2 more of these and connect them in series as well for identical results. Now you have 2 circuits producing the said 14v .1 amp EACH.
Now connect the 2 "combined" circuits in parallel. This will give you the same voltage (14v) but DOUBLE your current. Now you have 14v and .2 amp, from a total of 4 of these circuits.
Try it with a total of 6 connected in a 3x3 configuration and you would have 21v and .3amp or 300 mA.
Keep in mind that each circuit would need the same antenna length/diameter, etc.

Another thing to consider is that your typical 12v car battery needs about 15.7 volts being fed to it to be able to charge. You could add some resistors to the circuit in parallel as well to balance out your voltage, while increasing the current.
Hope this helps.

ha ha, he's not going to get more voltage by doubling the circuits.....this isn't the same as a car battery where car batteries have a certain amount STORED in them, this thing is only able to get what it gets out of the air period....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by patternfinder

I am also an electronics technician though I have been off the bench for 2 years. I call the story you are suggesting is hogwash. Electromagnetic fields are generated and absorbed by materials in the home radio wave exist naturally as well as man made. Please provide a source if you are going to quote a story as fact. Its fear-mongering like this which is just the sort of dogma and bias I refer to in my previous statements.
I have worked for several wireless telecommunications companies for several years and it is safe to say i know what I am talking about. Though i may be rusty in some of the theory (use it or lose it) Here is proof of my credentials please show me proof of your stated credentials.
This is a video I did when I was researching the human bio-fields ability to block mobile phone signal.

As proven here in a lab with the correct testing equipment energy is given off by electronics all the time and absorbed even by humans. I've never had the power company knock on my door accusing me of stealing power because my home is naturally absorbing radio/electromagnetic fields. Radiant energy is transmitted by various sources. No one entity can claim ownership of it though they may try.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

i didn't quote the story as fact....but i tell you this, what do you think the new charging pads are??????they are coils!!!!!! it's called inductance......just like a transformer.....the electricity is induced from the primary side to the secondary side with no connections to each other....that's why you have a hot ground and a cold ground in the circuit.....you can take a coil and place it next to an electrical outlet and you will read a voltage.......the only thing these people are doing is using a straight coil...i say straight coil (antenna) because even a straight piece of wire exhibits an inductive reactance, no where near the same inductive reactance as a wire wound coil....and I'll tell you right now, I know what radiant energy is, now go to a desert somewhere far away from power lines and try your little trick.....energy is constantly radiating off of wires,especially wires that are carrying thousands of volts with super high currents, they are doing just like the primary side of a transformer, that's a fact.......I've been doing this crap for 15 years now with no time off the bench.......

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Double the circuits in series to get 14v, then add more in parallel to boost the amperage. You could use a DC to DC converter (dc transformer) however that'll only drain power through heat losses, etc etc. Connect the output to a large electrolytic capacitor to smooth the output. Also worth looking up hi Hz switching, using a pwm circuit, as that is known to help tune in resonant frequencies which you can better match the radiant frequency (resonant frequencies offer the greatest power gain in any given amplification circuit).

There is a large off booklet on teslas research available free to download, search the site linked below for more info.

www.panacea-bocaf.org...

Great work BTW, ignore the naysayers and remember laws are made to broken.

To all those who quote thermodynamics and COP greater than unity is impossible. Look up ground source heatpumps, COP over 4 has been reported!
edit on 16-8-2011 by naycalvert because: eddy currents not applicable to DC converters (trying to sound knowledgable but FAIL -facepalm)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by naycalvert
Double the circuits in series to get 14v, then add more in parallel to boost the amperage. You could use a DC to DC converter (dc transformer) however that'll only drain power through heat losses, etc etc. Connect the output to a large electrolytic capacitor to smooth the output. Also worth looking up hi Hz switching, using a pwm circuit, as that is known to help tune in resonant frequencies which you can better match the radiant frequency (resonant frequencies offer the greatest power gain in any given amplification circuit).

There is a large off booklet on teslas research available free to download, search the site linked below for more info.

www.panacea-bocaf.org...

To all those who quote thermodynamics and COP greater than unity is impossible. Look up ground source heatpumps, COP over 4 has been reported!
edit on 16-8-2011 by naycalvert because: eddy currents not applicable to DC converters (trying to sound knowledgable but FAIL -facepalm)

uuuuuummmm...excuse me, a pwm (pulse width modulator) has to be powered too ha ha ha.....they use these circuits in switching power supplies...the pulse width modulator takes the b+ voltage (dc) from the filter caps and uses an oscilator circuit, usually built into the chip, to realternate the voltage, after it's been rectified, so it can be used by the switching transformer to produce voltages on the secondary...you still have to have vcc (voltage supply) for the chip....transient voltages aren't enough to power the chip and give an output unless you use a large coil and put it close to an ac power source....you guys don't understand the amplification process at all...it's not magic...a signal is only amplified because you can manipulate a larger voltage than the input signal via a transistor switching on and off....no magic.......

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

www.panacea-bocaf.org...

I know what you are talking about, it's the same thing in cb's but you have to remember that the cb is also powered by the battery of the car.....that is where your amplification is coming from, the 12 volts....sure when you have an antenna that has a matched impedance and inductance you can tune in the signal just as well as with a longer antenna, but, you are going to create standing wave ratio that will burn your circuit up too if you don't do it right and it still won't give you any power gain.
edit on 16-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

I am also an electronics technician though I have been off the bench for 2 years. I call the story you are suggesting is hogwash. Electromagnetic fields are generated and absorbed by materials in the home radio wave exist naturally as well as man made. Please provide a source if you are going to quote a story as fact. Its fear-mongering like this which is just the sort of dogma and bias I refer to in my previous statements.
I have worked for several wireless telecommunications companies for several years and it is safe to say i know what I am talking about. Though i may be rusty in some of the theory (use it or lose it) Here is proof of my credentials please show me proof of your stated credentials.
This is a video I did when I was researching the human bio-fields ability to block mobile phone signal.

As proven here in a lab with the correct testing equipment energy is given off by electronics all the time and absorbed even by humans. I've never had the power company knock on my door accusing me of stealing power because my home is naturally absorbing radio/electromagnetic fields. Radiant energy is transmitted by various sources. No one entity can claim ownership of it though they may try.

i didn't quote the story as fact....but i tell you this, what do you think the new charging pads are??????they are coils!!!!!! it's called inductance......just like a transformer.....the electricity is induced from the primary side to the secondary side with no connections to each other....that's why you have a hot ground and a cold ground in the circuit.....you can take a coil and place it next to an electrical outlet and you will read a voltage.......the only thing these people are doing is using a straight coil...i say straight coil (antenna) because even a straight piece of wire exhibits an inductive reactance, no where near the same inductive reactance as a wire wound coil....and I'll tell you right now, I know what radiant energy is, now go to a desert somewhere far away from power lines and try your little trick.....energy is constantly radiating off of wires,especially wires that are carrying thousands of volts with super high currents, they are doing just like the primary side of a transformer, that's a fact.......I've been doing this crap for 15 years now with no time off the bench.......

I'm an ex instrumentation and electronics engineer, I've worked on everything ranging from HV substation switch gear, PLCs (Siemens, Allen Bradly) and other complex control systems and I believe there is truth in much of this. Look up ismael aviso electric car - the inventors credentials speak volumes too. That is just one of hundreds of examples of why I feel my engineering qualifications are founded on maintaining the status quo regarding power gen.

Inductance is definitely the driving force in this, however its known science that radio frequency and waves of energy are generated throughout the cosmos. It's just a case of tuning in to those frequencies. We've managed it with photovoltaics, albeit very ineffeciently!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
remember, capacitors, diodes, and coils are not amplification devices...these are filters

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sarcasm removed, apologies!

edit on 16-8-2011 by naycalvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

I'm an ex instrumentation and electronics engineer, I've worked on everything ranging from HV substation switch gear, PLCs (Siemens, Allen Bradly) and other complex control systems and I believe there is truth in much of this. Look up ismael aviso electric car - the inventors credentials speak volumes too. That is just one of hundreds of examples of why I feel my engineering qualifications are founded on maintaining the status quo regarding power gen.

Inductance is definitely the driving force in this, however its known science that radio frequency and waves of energy are generated throughout the cosmos. It's just a case of tuning in to those frequencies. We've managed it with photovoltaics, albeit very ineffeciently!

inefficiently is the key word here.....when tesla was talking about doing this he was talking about TRANSMITTING power and using coils to pick them up and then rectify the voltage, they put it on the shelf because of exactly what you are talking about with the cell phones, it was too risky to send that kind of power into the atmosphere to be absorbed by human bodies.....but, transient signals aren't enough power to do anything with or we would be dying off from them constantly....now, when you speak of lightning, that's a different story but, that is because of the difference of potential between the clouds and the ground....more electrons in one than the other and they are swapping electrons....and the strike only lasts for less then a second.....it' not magic...these are very big areas with gazillions of electrons......and they equal out fast.....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I did a huge amount of work on power factor correction, working with phaser diagrams to bring lagging or leading voltages into phase using inductive or capacitive filters. Through researching various methods I stumbled across radiant energy and I haven't looked back since.

All I can say is keep an open mind!

Disclaimer - I have no intention of building an over unity or free energy device. I know what happens to people who go down that path!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Teslas did much much more that wireless power transmission, his 4 battery switch makes for an interesting read. Also look up teslas silver arrow, he travelled the country on possibly the first EV! The guy was a legend and the founding father of electronics, yet the only mention of him during my studies was of his squirrel cage motor!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sarcasm removed, apologies!

edit on 16-8-2011 by naycalvert because: (no reason given)

sarcasm is okay...i'm a big boy, but still, even in communication devices the pwm has to be powered and sure you can get a signal gain, but not enough to do anything with when it comes to an application like this...signal gain just gives you a farther reach as far as picking up a signal....but you still have to have pre amps and an output amp.....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Teslas did much much more that wireless power transmission, his 4 battery switch makes for an interesting read. Also look up teslas silver arrow, he travelled the country on possibly the first EV! The guy was a legend and the founding father of electronics, yet the only mention of him during my studies was of his squirrel cage motor!

you're right, i wish that we had more of his studies available to us....he's one of my heroes...but, even with the 300 foot tower he built to cause lightning he used the power from the power grid to keep an apposing potential to the, i'm guessing the ionosphere.......they stopped letting him use it because his tower was burning up their equipment....believe me, i wish it was as simple as signal phasing....that would be cool, but we have to look to another source, i know there's one out there, it's just out of reach at the moment......it's good that these people are atleast trying, i'm not trying to disuade them,, we just need to stop reinventing the wheel though.....
edit on 16-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes I agree pwm was a poor example. High Hz signal generation, like used in the 4 battery switch was what I was hinting at. Tom Bearden (i think that's his name) created a 3 circuit PWM which when used in electrolisys dissasociates water molecules but that's a different subject! I do get my wires crossed at times...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
very good op! It's kinda tedious, and vurrrry small minded to "correct" this man's term of "free energy" to what it is; but I correct you all, it IS free energy, because he's not paying for it, so eat a semantic sammie! I call it recycled energy, but someone's gonna try and play semantic hero. Yes, I know the definition of free energy, yada yada yada. This guy is recycling radiant energy and getting some electricity out of it, why the bashing? Anway, good find OP, I'm gonna look into getting parts like this, and I wonder how much juice you can collect and give? Is there a mathematical limit based on the parts you're using? I'd like to set up about 100 of these puppies and collect FREE radiant energy, that's awesome.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by N34Li3Z
very good op! It's kinda tedious, and vurrrry small minded to "correct" this man's term of "free energy" to what it is; but I correct you all, it IS free energy, because he's not paying for it, so eat a semantic sammie! I call it recycled energy, but someone's gonna try and play semantic hero. Yes, I know the definition of free energy, yada yada yada. This guy is recycling radiant energy and getting some electricity out of it, why the bashing? Anway, good find OP, I'm gonna look into getting parts like this, and I wonder how much juice you can collect and give? Is there a mathematical limit based on the parts you're using? I'd like to set up about 100 of these puppies and collect FREE radiant energy, that's awesome.

heh heh heh....you gonna shock yoself ha ha haha

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The original poster's design is promising, perhaps it might be coupled with a joule thief?
I see many people here talking about using a Pulse Width Modulator (which some are variable between 100hz to a few hundreds KHz, at least thats mine), well, I think that a oscillating joule thief would give you a very good frequency. On my experiments with the Joule Thief, I was able to halfly get a LED light up with just connecting a wire to just one end, not even completing the LED circuit, I was, how on earth is THIS LED lighting up if I have not yet completed the circuit by connecting the OTHER wire to the other LEG of the LED. Of course, when I completed the circuit the LED lit brightly.

So, maybe, this resonant device + the joule thief = a new discovery??

Its time to put our thinking hat on and lets experiment and see what we can come up with.

Oh, did I mention, do like 10,000 winding using magnet wire AWG24 about the size of a CD round spiral case (you can use staple's 100 cd spiral as a base of this with a drill for faster winding), then use the joule thief plus the resonant device, who knows? maybe that's could be the formula for replicating Steven Mark's TPU? (Toroidal Power Unit). and / or you can use a soft steel thik U shaped and do 2 large spools and cut a flat steel bar for the opener/closer? (another proposed theory for the TPU of the actual "father" of the TPU)

good luck to all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Interesting. Art Bell, the previous host of Coast to Coast AM, and who lives near Los Vegas on a hill, set up a bunch of telephone poles in a huge circle, then ran wire around it. (I don't know the specifics of the runs). He claims that those wires bring in quite a bit of power, and causes a huge spark when connected to a ground.

Perhaps you can write to him through Coast to Coast AM www.coasttocoastam.com . He has an email address there.

From what I understand Art Bell has a large parcel of property. (Acres).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Yes, I'll have to dust off my old electronics lab books.
I'm sure 0.7 V is for your standard silicon diodes, but if I remember, I think germanium have a lower threshold in the 0.3 V range.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join