It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by beltemps

Are you really saying that every conspiracy out there is a lie???

Absolutely not!!! The problem is, very few of the threads here deal with actual conspiracies. I have never seen a thread about "The Family," a shadowy fraternity of right wing charismatic Christians planning on forcing Christian Theocracy on the United States. No-one even seemed to notice Viktor Bute's extradition and the "Affaire DSK" burned out with hardly a glimmer. Instead, we're treated to countless threads about how Comet Elenin is really a brown dwarf star. That is complete fabrication, and it might cause people to do foolish things. Look at this thread. Do you see any reason at all to think that it is anything other than a fifteen year old boy writing a "Ricky Rocket Space Ranger" fantasy?

people who do foolish things(LMAO). listen kiddo, the people who do foolish things because of this post or subject contain herein deserve the result of said foolish things. we have a neat little thing call natural selection. civilization have hinder its effect but there are still those unfortunate few who manage to somehow, against all odds, fall victim to its law.
edit on 15-8-2011 by DOADOA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Do you see any reason at all to think that it is anything other than a fifteen year old boy writing a "Ricky Rocket Space Ranger" fantasy?

LOL, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. This is all a big game of "make believe", reality and logic will earn you the label "wet blanket" or worse. If I believed the elein stuff for one second I would not be wasting my time posting on forums about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Now thread was interesting.. as a prior military man I can recognize the military baring in the context which he uses. Very interesting indeed considering how few people in the USA even know our country has a Space Agency other than NASA.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by masterp

NSC? Well there used to be... Although its hard to swallow all this but I'm sure there's a lot going on that we have no clue...

Meet the first Commander in the Naval Space Command program:

Vice Adm. Richard H. Truly

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That's a noble cause but what if people who come here don't wanna be saved...? what if they come here to feast on conspiracies...? I mean this IS a conspiracy prone site and people are hardly innocent...

You are perfectly welcome to feast on all the conspiracies you want. Feel free to ignore facts and reason if you want. Just because you're not innocent doesn't mean that there aren't those here who are. Some people come here sincerely looking for truth. I find it appalling that others would want to lie to them.

Cant we just get back on topic? Or make a new thread stating your opinions...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

The fact that he didnt return on time or may never return .. should tell you more than it was a hoax...think about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to elenin

Internet Hype, damn that web bot!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This thread has six pages and the OP has only contributed two posts???
Wow, it didn't take much tinder to get this blaze going did it?
Isn't this thread considered abandoned without input from the OP?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Do you know morse code?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by DocEmrick

If you don't like conspiracies, alternative theories, and interesting stuff; why did you even register here?

I detest conspiracies, so when I see a group of people conspiring together to mislead gullible innocents, I do my best to expose them.

Superman is that you behind those Clark Kent glasses? Oh wait, wasn't superman an alien?
Maybe Elenin in Kryptonite .

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't think a listener would need anything as large as Goldstone.

1. Amateur Space Radio See the section concerning Amateur Deep Space Radio.

2. Mike Cook - AF9Y received the beacon signal from the Mars Global Surveyor. Mike's MGS Setup The MGS was 5 - 6 million km from earth with a 1.3 watt transmitter: Ham participants info for the MGS contact

3. For many years ham radio operators have been bouncing signals off the moon to communicate. It's called EME for Earth-Moon-Earth. Current technology allows low bandwidth communication with transceivers of less than 100 watts, using a single yagi antenna. Note that the favorite band used for amateurs in "moon bounce" is 2 meters. This is 148 MHz, which is relatively close to the 177 Mhz mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

So, it's not unprecedented for amateurs to detect signals from as far away as Elenin. In fact, it's been done with relatively low power. If a signal is being transmitted, either intentionally or unintentionally, from the vicinity of Elenin with a sufficient amount of power, the signal can be detected from Earth.

However, there is a difference between getting a carrier signal and getting actual information from the modulated signal. At the very least, if an amateur receives a low power carrier signal being transmitted from Elenin that contains no decipherable data, it still represents a major discovery. Modulated carrier signals themselves do not occur naturally within our solar system.

Now I do not necessarily endorse the contents of the "navy astronaut chat session." I simply offer this information to clear up some misconceptions about space communications as it applies to ham radio.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Though I can't think of a less credible source than channeled information, I check in from time to time on Salusa from Sirius. Channeled info provides complete aninominity and deniability to the leaker.

According to him, Elenin will communicate a message to earth that will herald disclosure and the new age. I found it interesting that the two sources agreed on a very bizarre scenario

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Interesting one Misfit! S&F for you. I've read the thread and will come back later to check out all of the back up docs and vids.

It's generated a lot of activity, so kudos.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What a read!!! Great information from the OP and others. I have spent at least an hour going over some of the links and videos and I have to say...I am finding credible people speaking and discussing ideas they believe to be transpiring and all the while I have no expertise and or a career in the said field to discredit them at all.

I find it interesting ...real interesting. Since the age of Television we have seen shows with Aliens. We live in a vast Universe and our Technology sky rocketed (literally) after the supposed "Roswell" incident. Its a no brainer to some and an outlandish claim to others.

And what about ALL the retired and or whistle_blowers who are not deemed cookoo but credible who claim Aliens exist? Makes you think twice (or make ME think twice).

Elenin is and has been the "talk" for some reason. For some reason what it is ....is.....ALL OVER THE BOARD. I am like most others.....ready to see this thing and want to know exactly what it is.

Do I believe in Aliens? Sure do......but I also believe in God (fairy tale). Maybe I am just gullible into believing what is my opinion to be a vast mystical wonder of a Solar System designed in a way that we will never understand nor comprehend. I myself find it limitless.

With that said.....yeah....some claims are far out there. But not for my mind. I KNOW we are not alone and I know we have a lot of secrets and secret plans. Our society has been conditioned to believe in nothing out of the ordinary yet when you are faced with Saturns awe and then faced with such a technology leap and constantly new jaw dropping scientific findings.....one really has to take a step back and look at data for what it is. Take into account what Scientists or Nasa or Naval based retirees or workers say to be true? or false? We will ALL never agree on who is right and who is credible and who is not. Take into account the media and Hollywood. I think the truth comes out....some of us are just not willing to think outside the box. Thats ok too.....to each his own.

I think what we can agree on is "we" know half the truth. Our powers that be know more than we do and they have no plans telling us what they know for many reasons.

We know we do not communicate effectively. We would rather blow up a nation to get what we want. We see it daily.

The Truth always comes out though....it always comes to the surface because out of a few....there will be one that is "good" who has a conscience and want to tell or warn others.

Time will definitely tell ALL. It always does.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

@
Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to Elenin. Let's just say it won't cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected.
I'll be here for about 20 minutes to answer questions and then I'm off. Just trying to be nice because I know there is a lot of buzz about it.

How long does it take to get there?
From the moment the crew steps in the craft, preps, clears port, about 60 minutes. Actual travel time, about 20.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
=================================================================================
So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)

If the NSC made it there and back and seen no harm it has to mean something since they made it back safe.. Thanks for the OP enjoyed the read.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I read he only had about 20 minutes after he posted to contribute....I am sure he has a job.
Some of us do that daily thing ya know. No offense.

I am sure he will come back later....maybe on a lunch break.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How long does it take to get there?
From the moment the crew steps in the craft, preps, clears port, about 60 minutes. Actual travel time, about 20.

Right. It takes twenty minutes to reach something a few light seconds away, yet he also claims that they have traveled as far as 250 light years.I'm not seeing a whole lot of consistency in this story.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It would be very easy to do a false flag operation...the probe sent to Elenin beeps out some Ham radio signal making everyone think Alienz are talking to you.

Riiiight. Go ahead and fall for it.

A few men have the technology now ....to get the whole planet to think God is here. The technology they have....will enslave the planet even worse than it already is...they'll step up operations of getting rid of people they don't want.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by LightAssassin

This thread completely disagree's with you

Does that say "US Navy Space Command" or "Naval Space Command." I know it sounds like a minor semantic point, but would a genuine member get the name of his organization wrong?

But you do agree now that there is a secret division from the US Navy. Don't act like you know it all because sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by lifttheveil

Do you know morse code?

Hi LA!

-.-- . ... --..-- -.. --- -.-- --- ..- ..--..

More on topic: Elinin does not transmit anything, let alone, in the HAM freq's.
What did I miss?
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join