It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Do we still not have an estimate for size on Elenin? I've been dying for some, there's a rough impact calculator and I've been trying to see what an impact of Elenin would actually DO.

A quick googling says "E-types are all small, with only three having diameters above 50 kilometres and no others above 25 kilometres"

50 km - ~30 miles
25 - ~15 miles

That sounds pretty big :O but lets hope it's a small one

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
Do we still not have an estimate for size on Elenin? I've been dying for some, there's a rough impact calculator and I've been trying to see what an impact of Elenin would actually DO.

A quick googling says "E-types are all small, with only three having diameters above 50 kilometres and no others above 25 kilometres"

50 km - ~30 miles
25 - ~15 miles

Why would you be worried about elenin impact? It's not going to impact. Deep breath.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Celestica

50 km - ~30 miles
25 - ~15 miles

Why would you be worried about elenin impact? It's not going to impact. Deep breath.

I know, I know, but just in case!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

That is really cool! I'm going to have to ask my dad, he used to be an avid ham operator but I don't know if he still does it.

Hey, keep me posted on your friend and what he has to say about that

Will do...
If your dad still has antennas all over his house, there's a good chance he's still a ham operator.

By the way you don't have to be ham radio operator to get into radio astronomy, nor have fancy equipment. I would ask your dad to set you up some cheap equipment for scanning the skys, it's better to collaborate in joint observations.

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by imitator

You're right.
But not so much that an amateur rig is going to pick it up.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

some rigs can be converted into a high frequency interferometers..

I never tried radio astronomy, but I'm guessing with today's tech it's probably easy to lock on a comet, depending it's size ect... A cheap way is to rip off one those optical tubes on a computerized GoTo telescopes, then throwing on a dipole ect.. a couple of receivers phased into a computer then on to the web for monitoring.... alas bingo... I'd bet someone has a setup like this, if not there you go everyone, put Elenin online.

The only problem would be the size of your backyard.

edit on 14-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here is a tiny bit of evidence that shows us that you do not need massive antennas or satellites
It is just the first step, but here is the first Nano tech HAM radio.
How HAM radio works
If we can get an engineer, a mathematician, and a scientist together on this we may be able to get something started.

Here is an incredible look into the world of HAM.
Amateur radio

How to build the antennas:
How to build Several easy Antennas

Here is a great little news story of students making a HAM call to the international space station.
Hopewell Students making Long Distance calls to outer space

some more interesting stuff:
Ionosphric HF Radio Propagation

All of the tools (see links) and encouragement you will need have been put into place to make the 4 of you able to get the job done! Good luck!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If anyone catches ANY audio from their HAMs, please do record it and upload it asap, make mirrors of it, and spread it as fast as you can. Because if its as important as this guy says it is, then we could have some very interesting times ahead.

And as for us having the tech, i do believe we have the tech, and i do believe the greedy powers want to keep it secret. And we shall see.

Watch this video in the meantime, it may shed a little light on that aspect of it, and perhaps a deeper plan than even this guy knows.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Kali74
Why the Navy and not the Air Force or NASA? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

We don't know the whole story so just keep an open mind. But I have already read in many articles that the Navy have another division which they call the US Navy Space Command.

My business partner who was a Navy Chief told me the Navy is the lead service on UFO matters since they have collected more data and artifacts than any other. Makes sense they would lead the "Space Command" too. He said a lot of "items" were brought to the Naval Explosive Ordnance Research Center at Indian Head Maryland for investigation.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Sure. No problem.
Oh wait. Maybe there is. This is the kind of antenna you'll need to receive the signals from the various probes.
deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

AND EVEN IF THIS "NIBIRU" COMES IT WILL NOT HIT EARTH.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

lol, you're quite attentive huh. Pretty sure you've barely even skimmed the thread before jumping to that proclamation. How's the soul of your shoe taste?

Interesting read. I've always enjoyed hearing storied of the military secret space program. Dunno if any of it's legit, but, damn I sure as hell hope it is. Going to space is what I would do if I could choose to do anything in this lifetime, and if this were true, it increases that probability lol.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

lol, you're quite attentive huh. Pretty sure you've barely even skimmed the thread before jumping to that proclamation. How's the soul of your shoe taste?

Interesting read. I've always enjoyed hearing storied of the military secret space program. Dunno if any of it's legit, but, damn I sure as hell hope it is. Going to space is what I would do if I could choose to do anything in this lifetime, and if this were true, it increases that probability lol.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

Well, how do they jump from shuttles, to something that can travel Mach-20? seems kind of like a HUGE ass jump if you ask me.

Black projects would make sense, there are a lot of whistleblowers around about it now, wonder if any of it is real. Because i do believe they have the tech to fix, EVERYTHING. But, alas, the global elite do not want this.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Well, how do they jump from shuttles, to something that can travel Mach-20? seems kind of like a HUGE ass jump if you ask me.

I don't think anyone ever jumped from a shuttle.

The space shuttle reached a speed of 7,000 meters per second at an altitude of 110,000 meters (8.5 minutes after launch). That's Mach 23.3.

edit on 8/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
deffinately want to come back to this later, s & f
2nd

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I don't think anyone ever jumped from a shuttle.

Well.... maybe not from shuttles, but how about Excelsiors!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Why the Navy and not the Air Force or NASA? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Because the Navy has control of The Naval Space Command, and they are far more involved with space than any other 'group'/'agency'/'branch'/etc.
Navy has 'control' of "our" space. Not air force.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.

There is so much interesting information to digest from this post, but I find the part about Saturn even more interesting. There is a freaking hexagon on the north pole of Saturn and we NEVER hear anything about it - not even speculation! Out of my limited knowledge on Astronomy, that stands out to me as the most fascinating anomaly in our solar system. It looks artificial, and it being some sort of port falls in line as a good explanation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae9c4a7b39c6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 15-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Bookmarking.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111
The hexagon on saturn has been perfectly replicated in a lab, www.youtube.com...
geometric shapes can be seen everywhere in nature, from the very small right up to huge scale like you see on saturn.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

edit on 15-8-2011 by akira131 because: removed

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i Agree about a Elenin forum too, this is very interesting post too

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join